The Truth About MJ as a Humanitarian!!

Re: Every fan needs to know this TRUTH about Michael!!!

Thanks for putting up all this wonderful information for us to read about our dear Michael! I have a fair few links on my Facebook wall regarding Michael's loving and giving side with a few links also to a great website/FACEBOOK under the name of Reflections on the Dance which I realise many of the members here are familiar with already!

It has been mentioned here how the press never reported these events and that is true, preferring to report garbage and ridiculous claims but I'm wondering if, with an effort from all fans being united, we cannot post or plant these items at the tabloid's websites etc? I know, I know I'm being naive in all probability - OK - but what about doing this for our Michael before all the crap 'hits town' (as it surely will) pre and during Murray's trial?

Just a suggestion ok?

All of this, Yet people always crave the negative! Thanks for your research, further highlights the amazingly charitable person he was...

Please find link below for an interview with U.S. self-help writer and speak Dr Wayne Dyer about Michael which reflects just how Michael was as a human being.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43YkTHNAb00

Hope you find this interesting listening.

best wishes, Sue

Thanks to Ankita who started this topic and to those who add to it and keep it going. I am passing this link on to ppl I know.

Thanks to Ankita who started this topic and to those who add to it and keep it going. I am passing this link on to ppl I know.

Many thanks to Ankita! Thanks to you also for passing the link on :)

best wishes, Sue

To whom much is given, much is expected. He was just fulfilling his destiny. He was put on this earth to do good things and he did not die in vain.

Michael was truly amazing! The $300 plus million he donated to charities all the world goes unnoticed by many and it really angers me. He gave more to people than any other celeb, he was always kind and generous...we have yet to hear of an unpleasant incounter with Michael, simply because it does not exist! Michael was/IS pure and beautiful in EVERY WAY!!! Thanks for posting this! : )

Thank you very much for this list.
I'ts amazing to see what a wonderful man Michael was, again and again.

The press doesn't care about the good things from MJ. They only want to write about the bad things (the things he didn't do..)

Michael is just the most wonderful human being i ever heard of.

Agreed! Only after his death did they realize that most of his debt came from how much money he actually put into charities rather than his expensive tastes in art and estates. I couldn't go through with a lawsuit against a man because he owed back money which he used to change lives.

^ Except those expensive vases he bought in LWMJ, bahaha!

"Even celebrities love bargains!"

(I need to watch that video again, I'm sure that's not the right wording.)

Thank you very much! I really hope that everyone in the world know this information. Yes, he was the most wonderful and beautiful man…

Thank you very much! I really hope that everyone in the world know this information. Yes, he was the most wonderful and beautiful man…

Thank you !!

I am member since 2009 and with 50 posts. i am missing 2000 watts very much... please help me ... Michael is my life...

Wow, he was truly an angel sent from God! :)

I knew he donated much but this much is just crazy, he is just great!

I knew he was so caring, just didnt know he did so much thanks for this!

Who agrees with me ....
Michael deserved the Nobel Peace Prize far more than Oboma.
What has he done for peace?

Most of this man's debt came from him giving well past his means in charity. He was willing to put himself in the midst of trouble for others. Funny how they only realized that fact once he was gone for good.

So....yea......IAM a proud fan/supporter of MJ. Who ever has a prob (mj haters) with it kiss my supportingmj *beep*

Thank you very much

Back