The ‘YAY I JUST HEARD MICHAEL ON THE RADIO’ Thread

Re: Michael Jackson Weekend on 98.1 WOGL

WOGL is a commercial radio station licensed to serve Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

98.1 WOGL is celebrating the best hits from the King of Pop all Saturday and Sunday! February 20th-21th

https://www.radio.com/wogl/listen

michael jackson weekend is officially over. awww. i really enjoy it. i liked the idea them playing two mj songs each hour. shoutout to 98.1 WOGL 80's Philadelphia for playing michael the whole weekend i hope they do it again in the future.

i rate it 5 stars. it's 10:30pm over here where i live. good night everybody and god bless.

Human Nature - Smooth 106.8...also the presenter talked about how on this day 1984 Michael won 8 Grammys....I Played Never Can say Goodbye on my radio show last night too.

Went to the doctor. They played "Earth Song" in the waiting room.

I played The Jackson 5's 1972 song To Know on my radio show this week. Rock with you was on my show last week.

Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough earlier.....on TV and then i played Give into me on my Radio show tonight.

We Are The World. (The radio stations here play Michael pretty much daily. Beat It, Black or White, Thriller, They Don’t Care About Us, Smooth Criminal, Bad, I Just Can’t Loving You, Man In The Mirror, etc.....and they’ve played The Jacksons too (Can You Feel It). 👍🏻😍 They really love Michael here!!!! 👍🏻❤️❤️❤️

A song I never heard on the radio Monkey Business will be on my radio show Urban Smooth tomorrow - Dublin South FM 93.9

You Are Not Alone (last night & today on 2 different radio stations)

Believe it or not i was in a shop today and Break of Dawn was playing.

It really bothers me that radio is terrified of Michael f'ing Jackson in 2021. I think about this a lot. I work at Dunkin', somewhere I used to hear Michael songs all the time as a customer... They play zero MJ songs, but of course, the "hoo" ad-lib can be heard during their sweeper.

Back