There was NEVER going to be True Justice in the Death of Michael Jackson.

I knew this would be the outcome from the start. Murray was paid to do what he did with a promise of getting off with a slap on the wrist. He knows what happens if he doesn't play along and he would end up dead. I had hoped for a higher charge with the idea he may have talked, if he was hung out to dry. No chance of that now! He will end up with no jail time and he will leave the country. Mark my words!

We must not give up hope just yet though! We need to keep digging for information!
At the very least we can expose the truth! "They" know some of us know! That is why they are trying to divide the fan base! First with the hoax sites. Now with Murray accidentally killed him vs. us! Some of their people placed on all the boards, I think I may be kicked off MJFC after tonight! LOL
Most of the fans would rather just believe Michael was happy and Murray messed up. A part of me today wishes it could do the same but I can't. I see the truth and the world should know it for once too! I am still ready to fight!

You have hit the nail on the head .

Yes!!!!!!

We need to continue our Investigation and Exposing the truth. We are not going to be able to do that without a recourse of action in place on this forum by the staffers and admin.
We already know we are going to be targeted by the infiltrators and a few more aggressive fans who don't like this section and rather ban with them.

We need to support those few family members and friends whom we know have come forward about foul play. They are being constantly attacked in the media and here. We need to rally around them as best as we can without compromising our integrity. In other words, if its a person you don't like and for good reason but they are in support of the conspiracy theory and believe foul play was involved, we don't have to give an over the top post in support of them just keep it simple and honest. Point out the fact only, maybe.

Murray was always going to get that slap on the wrist. That part is over now.

MJ was never going to get true Justice in the state of California but he sure can recieve it here with us, can't he?

Good post Moddie

All hope was lost for me today.....that's all I can really say.....

Sometimes I feel like a stranger in this world. For being a life optimist by nature, I have a truly pessimistic view of one thing only, humanity.....
same here.

I wasn't that surprised by the ruling yesterday. Like many, I had resigned myself to it; it still hurt though. What got me was the coroner's report. I was shaken to my core, I was a mess last night. That bothered me so bad.

On another note, yes, I believe Murray won't spend a day in jail. Felt that way from the beginning. THEY are making this as painless as possible for him. Course, that was part of the plan. Its all show, its all theatre. Murray will be okay as long as he doesn't appear to spill anything or say anything. If he does that, only then will he meet his Jack Ruby, because Michael is definitely the JFK death of the music industry. If by some chance, he does get jail time, he'll be isolated and protected for the 2 days time he might get.

I wasn't that surprised by the ruling yesterday. Like many, I had resigned myself to it; it still hurt though. What got me was the coroner's report. I was shaken to my core, I was a mess last night. That bothered me so bad.

On another note, yes, I believe Murray won't spend a day in jail. Felt that way from the beginning. THEY are making this as painless as possible for him. Course, that was part of the plan. Its all show, its all theatre. Murray will be okay as long as he doesn't appear to spill anything or say anything. If he does that, only then will he meet his Jack Ruby, because Michael is definitely the JFK death of the music industry. If by some chance, he does get jail time, he'll be isolated and protected for the 2 days time he might get.

As always Goldie, your post are brillant.

I was shocked. I know we discussed this in here, but...

And now I have to accept that the real murderers will remain unknown to the public? And live happily ever after? That Murray walks? Nope, can't do that yet, I'm still in denial, and heartbroken.

I knew this would be the outcome from the start. Murray was paid to do what he did with a promise of getting off with a slap on the wrist. He knows what happens if he doesn't play along and he would end up dead. I had hoped for a higher charge with the idea he may have talked, if he was hung out to dry. No chance of that now! He will end up with no jail time and he will leave the country. Mark my words!

We must not give up hope just yet though! We need to keep digging for information!
At the very least we can expose the truth! "They" know some of us know! That is why they are trying to divide the fan base! First with the hoax sites. Now with Murray accidentally killed him vs. us! Some of their people placed on all the boards, I think I may be kicked off MJFC after tonight! LOL
Most of the fans would rather just believe Michael was happy and Murray messed up. A part of me today wishes it could do the same but I can't. I see the truth and the world should know it for once too! I am still ready to fight!

This will take 2-3 years to come so think that we've lost a battle not the hole fight ! Prepare yourself because this is just the start and do persevere ! I still have hope this isn't to be the end...

What was the coroner's report? could I read it?

When Elvis Presley died they thought his Dr. Nick would go to prison but he never did. Dr. Nick was charged more than once but he never went to prison.

Does anyone know if anyone went to prison in Anna Nicole Smith's case?

When Elvis Presley died they thought his Dr. Nick would go to prison but he never did. Dr. Nick was charged more than once but he never went to prison.

Does anyone know if anyone went to prison in Anna Nicole Smith's case?

Anna Nicole's case is still ongoing.

This will take 2-3 years to come so think that we've lost a battle not the hole fight ! Prepare yourself because this is just the start and do persevere ! I still have hope this isn't to be the end...

It isn't the end for me! I am in it, to win it! We can do it! Just keep digging and exposing the truth, one layer at a time!

Good post, I needed that

Thank you for the compliment. I''m just getting back. The events of last week had me messed up for a while.:flowers:

I feel you completely!

I am still messed up and very disturbed at the autopsy report, even though I couldn't finish going through it.

The purpose of viewing it for me like most fans was on an investigative angle only.

I don't have the thick skin for that sort of stuff.

I'll remain messed up forever...

don't worry i'm sure someone on the inside will do something to him
or when he gets out he will be dealt with by a MJ fan or someone :)
his time will come xD

It isn't the end for me! I am in it, to win it! We can do it! Just keep digging and exposing the truth, one layer at a time!

Right you are again EC--IMO Murray is NOT the end. Whatever awaits him, it will not be true justice for Michael. Most of us here believe that there are more people involved, and we must not lose sight of the goal---TRUE JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

Please everyone---focus on getting to the truth. We have uncovered a lot of information these past months, and the family believes as we do. We must support them, wherever the truth leads!! Remember Michael's own words: "In our darkest hour, in my deepest despair, will you still care, will you be there"???

Back