These Are My Confessions

I confess, starting next Tuesday phones, email, computers, work, none of it will exist in my life for a week and a half. I seriously don't want to interact with any human beings over that period of time. :lol:

I confess, I can't get any work done listening to this song it makes me happy and want to dance around the office :lol:

I confess that sometimes I feel awkward/embarrassed when I read something I posted a long time ago :p

I confess... Everytime I eat something delicious but unhealthy I have guilty pleasure...

I confess that sometimes I feel awkward/embarrassed when I read something I posted a long time ago :p

That, but not necessarily posting, not around here anyhow. A far better verb would be things I WROTE long ago. I must confess that I used to take a rather disturbing joy of using people's words from the past against them. And as if that wasn't bad enough already, I also had a bit of hypocrisy to go along with it since I used to like to do that while pretending that most of mine couldn't undergo the same treatment. But I now realize just how foolish some of my own words along the years have been. Thankfully or sadly, depending on circumstance, most of my words have stood the test of time pretty well, but there are a few episodes which are rather embarrassing, episodes which I now regret.

I especially regret the tone of some of my wording in the past, be it in public or in private formats (whatever that last one means in my world anyhow). I also regret a certain general and futile tendency towards drawing lines in the sand, lines that the winds of time always seem to erase :p Oh well, hopefully I'll outgrow these petty, childish things and act accordingly. Hopefully, at some point........

I confess I eat far too much chocolate...but then again I confess I'm not likely to stop either. :D

Back