These Are My Confessions

Hmm, yeah that's pretty close to you too. :D

I want to go to Czech. :( My Czech buddy is bugging me to visit Prague. :lmao:

:wild: hehe and he's right, good choice! the most beautiful city I've ever seen! :D seriously.. if you'd have a chance, go without thinking! :D and the whole Czech is stunning :) if you'll visit Czech then take a train or bus and come to Warsaw as well :hug: not that far!

Yea, Sweden is pretty close to Poland as well, we need to cross Baltic sea only :p but I've a fast 1hr flight, even that is cheapest than ferry :blink:

:wild: hehe and he's right, good choice! the most beautiful city I've ever seen! :D seriously.. if you'd have a chance, go without thinking! :D and the whole Czech is stunning :) if you'll visit Czech then take a train or bus and come to Warsaw as well :hug: not that far!

Yea, Sweden is pretty close to Poland as well, we need to cross Baltic sea only :p but I've a fast 1hr flight, even that is cheapest than ferry :blink:

I will. I promise. :D But it'll have to wait a couple of years I guess. :sigh:

Okay... I confess .. the vid is a little but funny :D

A little. Come on, give him some credit. He's hilarious. :lmao:

I confess ohnly one more week to work - than 3 weeks off:woohoo:and I confess my chef can do me this way:beee:

^ 3 weeks? wooow, I'm jealous :lol: lucky Elke :D what plans do you have? :) btw...f*** the boss :lmao: you deserve for your days off!!

I will. I promise. :D But it'll have to wait a couple of years I guess. :sigh:
I know :sigh: but if we've been waiting for two years, then two more years aren't a big deal for us, right? :) someday...someday!! :D

^ 3 weeks? wooow, I'm jealous :lol: lucky Elke :D what plans do you have? :) btw...f*** the boss :lmao: you deserve for your days off!!

:lmao:yes you're right ... I am going to Austria to enjoy the nature and to calm down - I am really exhausted atm.:)

^ maybe ;) same with Angela :lmao: I was pretty sure she would be faster with visiting Poland than me with Greece...but look lifes has showed something different :p

:blink: What in the world? :blink: Did I miss something? :lmao:

I confess, thank the Lord it's Friday, bring on the weekend!

I confess, I'm almost ready for my vacation out of the country this summer. :p

I confess, having a cold when it's 90 degrees outside = miserable :girl_sigh:

I confess, Disneynature movies are amazing. :heart:

Back