They Don't Care About us video - Prison version or Brazilian version?

What's your favourite version of the TDCAU video?

• Brazilian Version

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • Prison Version

Votes: 87 54.4%

• Total voters
They both have good concepts and aspects as stand alone videos if you don't compare them. If you compare them the Brazilian version is a lil more viewer friendly. The Prison version is a lil too edgy for the general public, it's more for strictly MJ fans. IDK where i read it but BOTDF is always considered a straight strict MJ fan video. His image by the time BOTDF came out appealed to generally just MJ fans. But to get back on topic, I prefer the Brazilian version whether you're comparing the two or as stand alone videos.

I :wub: both, Prision Version to me it's more credible, powerful, it represented quite well how he did feel because of the media's attack 'n makes me want to go to jail with Michael :wild: :dribble: :swoon:

I prefer the version of Brazil. Michael is very cheerful, spontaneous and rap the Olodum cashed perfectly in astral that existed at that time.

;)

I love the drums in the Brazil version, but the prison version is powerful as well. Both videos fit the song very well in my opinion. I guess I'll go with Brazil in the end, but it's close.

I love both versions, each one is perfect in its way, but I chose brazilian version.

Michael is more confortable, more happy in this version.. You can see that he's having fun, he's playing around, interacting with the fans...

Plus, it's because of that version that I got the chance to see him in person. :)

this is hard. i love both :wub: but if i have to choose, it have to be the The Prison version

Just watched the prison version on youtube for the first time in ages and I have to show my appreciation for this version. I'm intrigued as to the back story with this video. Does anyone know if this version was ever shown on tv? I think this video connects with the song more although I really love the scene in the Brazilian version where Michael comes out of a building where the police are and he points his finger up to them. I think that part of the video could have been put in the prison version so that he does that before making an escape.

I picked the Brazilian version b/c more happens in that video, I enjoy Michael's interaction with the crowds & guards, & it's more colorful.

I think I've changed my mind. The prison version fits the message of the song a bit better and it's a bit more universal.

Brazilian version byfar. Love how everyone comes together in the end, it's more colourful with beautiful scenery.
The prison sort of creeps me out for some reason, and it looks kind of unprofessionally put together, whereas the Brazilian version looks like a work of art.

Back