They Don't Care About us video - Prison version or Brazilian version?

What's your favourite version of the TDCAU video?

• Brazilian Version

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • Prison Version

Votes: 87 54.4%

• Total voters
i loove them booth very much but i'll have to go with the prisoned version!

i mean thats just i side we never saw from michael and it was so raaw you know the first time i saw it i was like, woow dont want to be in the same prison as he.. lol:D

U know the brazil version makes more sence but the Brazil version has more dancing in it.. so!! hard

Brazil! I love the prison one but the brazil has a more natural MJ around all the people, so that's where my vote goes.

I'd say the Prison version because it has a more powerful message.

prison version's much better.
i used to scream like crazy each time i saw it came on MTV and i waited so hard for it.

i say the brazilian version, it was the first one made and the drums give the ending a whole new sound

Prison for sure. Though, MJ don't look good in cuffs >_>

I love both videos but....the prison version it's the nearest to the meaning of the song....
and I love Mike when he dancs on the table.....

I love both but I voted the brazilian version 'cos Michael too damn hot in that.

the prison version for me cause i love the way the images were used in the background of michael's cell, it is such a powerful video to match the songs nature.

I didn't like the way he looked in the Brazilian version for some reason :unsure:

the prison video is too daring not to be more intriguing. Typically, the one they don't let you see is the one that's more alluring ;).
True. This is a tough choice. I did however chose the Brazilian version because of the DRUMS!!! And I think there is a bit more Michael in it.

I can't believe how many people said the Brazilian version lol!!!

The Prison version is where it's at!!!! :D

Back