This is how pathetic haters are...

iluv2drem

Proud Member
Hey everyone. As a youtube junkie I love watching all kinds of vids especially ones of Michael and the ones that prove his innocence. I think we've all seen our fair share of evil comments from haters and some here may be familiar with one of the most ignorant, no life pathetic ones called stonegroved or however his stupid name is spelled, who has been on almost countless Michael videos spreading uninformed hate. I know it's useless to respond to people like that but I responded to a few more out of not wanting others to see facts as opposed to half baked theories. I'm paraphrasing but one of last comments he wrote back to me was he doesn't find Michael fascinating enough to find out what the "weak facts". If that does not sum up ignorant haters I don't know what does. He full on admitted to not caring for facts. Sad people like him will probably end up the next wave of journalists. (shakes head) I figure this could be a comfort to us knowing these are the kinds of people that Michael tried to inform us about anyway.

great post, thanks, and i agree.

i think people like that are the lowest of the low. i actually feel sorry for them, and how much their life must suck being so closed minded about things.

they will probably never see the most beautiful places on earth, or taste the most beautiful tastes.

we should count our blessings as the lucky ones :)

I think its really SAD that some person dedicates most of thier days to write countless crap about MJ on youtube. You are right this is really pathetic, defently summed it up

Hey everyone. As a youtube junkie I love watching all kinds of vids especially ones of Michael and the ones that prove his innocence. I think we've all seen our fair share of evil comments from haters and some here may be familiar with one of the most ignorant, no life pathetic ones called stonegroved or however his stupid name is spelled, who has been on almost countless Michael videos spreading uninformed hate. I know it's useless to respond to people like that but I responded to a few more out of not wanting others to see facts as opposed to half baked theories. I'm paraphrasing but one of last comments he wrote back to me was he doesn't find Michael fascinating enough to find out what the "weak facts". If that does not sum up ignorant haters I don't know what does. He full on admitted to not caring for facts. Sad people like him will probably end up the next wave of journalists. (shakes head) I figure this could be a comfort to us knowing these are the kinds of people that Michael tried to inform us about anyway.

yeah..it is a great comfort to know that. and what's more..i already knew. they come off as people who aren't worth sympathy if they want you to hear facts when they defend their OWN causes. and we can see through them. so..yeah..it makes it easier to ignore them, after awhile. but thanks for posting this reminder.:)

Last edited:
I fail to understand why people who supposedly hate him so much spend their time commenting on every video where Michael is..its so pathetic! Most are just obsessed & lifeless

They're just big low lives trying to get a rise out of the fans....Just don't pay attention.....

It is quite unfortunate, but the majority of people don't particularly care about facts, especially when the topic at hand is of little importance to them.

Your particular hater is not one whom I have encountered during my various times adventuring through YouTube in search of MJ fan-made videos or anything else that is MJ-related. It is self-evident, however, that the person with whom you are dealing is pathetic and unintelligent. I am sorry you had to be unwillingly exposed to such vermin, but I think we've all been there before. :(

I fail to understand why people who supposedly hate him so much spend their time commenting on every video where Michael is..its so pathetic! Most are just obsessed & lifeless

I so totally agree with you. I had to deal with enough haters in my life to last me more than a whole life time. Thankfully I am no longer the vicious attack dog as I was during the HIStory Era. When it came to Michael Jackson haters in my high school. I even almost put a girl in the hospital for making fun of my Michael. Because none of the haters ever wanted to hear the truth about Michael. Especially coming from a fan of his. They just want to believe the tabloids instead of a fan. But now a days I just learn to ignore them. Because it is just plain impossible to make them see the truth. And see what a wonderful person Michael truly is.

All MJ haters not only the most pathetic, but the most moronic bunch of people on this planet. Once you dealt with them, it’s war. Which is why came up with the hashtag #MJHatersRIdiots to prove a point.

Back