This is it lyrics: Wanna be starting somethin

Darvon1982

Proud Member
There may be a thread for this and if so please give me the link. :)

I really want to know what he says on the 2nd verse LOL

Amy

The song is a bit mixed up on This Is It.

First verse is "You love to pretend that you're good, when you're always up to no good. You really can't make him hate her, so your tongue became a razor. Someone's always tryin' to start my baby cryin', talkin' squealin' lyin', my baby's slowly dyin'"

The bridge is "You're a vegetable, you're a buffet, you're a vegetable. They'll eat off of you, you're a vegetable."

The second verse is, "If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. Don't think maybe if you can't feed your baby. You'll be always tryin' to stop that child from cryin' hustlin' stealin' lyin', my baby's slowly dyin'"

The song is a bit mixed up on This Is It.

First verse is "You love to pretend that you're good, when you're always up to no good. You really can't make him hate her, so your tongue became a razor. Someone's always tryin' to start my baby cryin', talkin' squealin' lyin', my baby's slowly dyin'"

The bridge is "You're a vegetable, you're a buffet, you're a vegetable. They'll eat off of you, you're a vegetable."

The second verse is, "If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. Don't think maybe if you can't feed your baby. You'll be always tryin' to stop that child from cryin' hustlin' stealin' lyin', my baby's slowly dyin'"
Lol, I didnt notice. That couldn't have been intentionial.

well I mean on the demo he goes:

I told my sister she was stupid.......

and then I cant understand what else he says LOL I know he was in the process of finding the words but I was laughing and trying to figure out what he was saying

and then I cant understand what else he says LOL I know he was in the process of finding the words but I was laughing and trying to figure out what he was saying

He doesn't say stupid, he says "i told my sister she was two faced"

the song is a bit mixed up on this is it.

First verse is "you love to pretend that you're good, when you're always up to no good. You really can't make him hate her, so your tongue became a razor. Someone's always tryin' to start my baby cryin', talkin' squealin' lyin', my baby's slowly dyin'"

the bridge is "you're a vegetable, you're a buffet, you're a vegetable. They'll eat off of you, you're a vegetable."

the second verse is, "if you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. Don't think maybe if you can't feed your baby. You'll be always tryin' to stop that child from cryin' hustlin' stealin' lyin', my baby's slowly dyin'"

thank you! :)

On This Is It, the demo, it's just that: a demo. He's doing jibberish. He was just getting a feel for the song until he got the lyrics down. It's clear he had an idea on the lyrics and the subject matter, but hadn't gotten everything down yet. So he pads out the lyrics with "dubba-dee-dah dah-dah dee-da!"

well the song is about La Toya isn't it? but about her being sick? Have I gone off on some tangent? I thought I read that in her autobio years ago. Many years ago.

On This Is It, the demo, it's just that: a demo. He's doing jibberish. He was just getting a feel for the song until he got the lyrics down. It's clear he had an idea on the lyrics and the subject matter, but hadn't gotten everything down yet. So he pads out the lyrics with "dubba-dee-dah dah-dah dee-da!"

That;s what I love about it - he went for melody & feeling, then lyrics later - shows his thought process in constructing a song.

I also love the heavy African theme in the music - WOW. MJ transports me back to West Africa, Senegal, Nigeria, Ghana with the percussion & feel of the song.

Back