'This Is It' Producer -- Star Witness in MJ Prelim

So, you really think you are smarter than Chernoff? Do you really think that Chernoff does not know what he is doing and if asks weird" questions? Do you think he is doing it for fan? Chernoff does not believe in IM, but he believes in planned MURDER imo.
And.. Nation of Islam is a lot to do with this case.

And... before you say Chernoff is a DESPERATE man, you should read this:
Read WHAT, that he has tried HIGH PROFILE CASES. LOL! Which ones? That's the first question I would ask. LOL!

Yes, I DO NOT believe Chernoff knows what he is doing. He is a man, with NO DEFENSE for his client.

And HOW the heck do YOU know what Chernoff believes? LOL! I don't believe he has ever discussed it one way or another. Are you a mind reader?

Read WHAT, that he has tried HIGH PROFILE CASES. LOL! Which ones? That's the first question I would ask. LOL!

Yes, I DO NOT believe Chernoff knows what he is doing. He is a man, with NO DEFENSE for his client.

And HOW the heck do YOU know what Chernoff believes? LOL! I don't believe he has ever discussed it one way or another. Are you a mind reader?

If Chernoff believed in IM there would be no reason for him to ask questions like that. First. If it was just IM, Chernoff would not be interested to defend f*ing stupid doctor. It would be risky for his reputation as a high profile lawer.

Last edited by a moderator:
All right. Cool it down in here everyone. Let's not resort to demeaning fellow fans. We all are trying to come to grips with what is taking place.

Thanks.

Back