This-Is-Not-It Campaign- Real Thread [ Merged ]

Re: This-Is-Not-It Campaign- Real Thread

• Kenny Ortega, the director of both the tour and the movie, having to help Michael Jackson up the stairs, having to feed him and cut his food.

• Michael Jackson failing to show up at rehearsals because he was not well, and being picked up from his house by his choreographer to force him to go to work.

• Everyone around him witnessing to Michael Jackson looking confused and groggy, forgetting the lyrics of his own songs during rehearsals. Nonetheless, his entourage kept enabling his dangerous prescription-drug use, to keep him relaxed, rested and under 'control'. Those very drugs are named as the cause of death in the coroner’s report.

Those are only observations, which however were rather similar to each other. They contribute to finding out the truth about Michael's case of death.

Dear followers, believe me, I love you all. But please... with this words you supports all the haters and ignorant people!
They will say: HAHA ...we knew it for a long time...this is ***** *****...the drug addict!
They will say: HAHA his own fans wreck him.
This makes me crying. Poor Michael.

Please! These girls did and are still doing a good job. Ultimately, it's all about finding out the truth. It will need to be made clear where the responsibility for Michael's death lies. It's not about Michael's image in the press anymore, it's about his tragic end. Closing one's eyes to this is unlikely to help. It's obvious that Michael had took some drugs.... no matter whether on a on a voluntary basis or not. He had been in need of help. [/QUOTE]

The fans argue everywhere. This is not certainly in his sense. Please, thinks about it.

But there are no reasons for arguing. There's no need to enter into a confrontation. You can choose to stay away from it.
I am sure Michael's death wasn't in his and his children's sense, either.
I think this campaign is a good move.

(sorry, my english is like a tragedy. I cant say it in the right words

No problem.:D

I want to say thank you to 'the follower fans' for sharing their experiences with us, it must have been absolutely harrowing for you and I thank you also for doing your best and trying to step in to prevent Michael's death.

I do believe that there were times throughout the planning of all of this come back, when Michael had his worries and doubts and also times when he was full of self belief and conviction. I do understand you're feelings Dri, at least I think I do, in the sense of wanting to hold onto a positive image of Michael reheasing for the TII concert, to see it in a positive light and feel that Michael died doing something he loved, but I also think that certain people are counting on people feeling that way too.

I believe with all of my heart that Michael would have loved to have pulled this gig off, I believe that given the right support, strategy and organisation, he could have done it. But, I also believe that there were people around Michael who had other ideas altogether, I'm not even sure there was ever any intention on the part of some, for Michael to step foot on the stage at the O2. So personally I feel no joy whatsoever in any of this, or in watching the TII footage, all I feel about it right now, is that I'm seeing an illusion through a thick smoke screen. I only know for certain, that a beautiful soul was stolen, from his children, from us, from me, from the world, from himself and that it shouldn't have happened. One day, I may be able to look at things with the joy of celebrating what he gave us, whilst he was here and at how his legacy should be upheld, but that's after I have learnt the truth about why, how and by whom, Michael was taken from us all.

That happy picture is not the story that's been fed for months by these people and their media and been bought by the public in general in any case. Instead it's one of a 'drug-addict' who more or less begged for his own death. If the latest reports are anything to go by, the LAPD are simply chasing down on this single end story, that of an 'enabling Dr & a tragic drug-addicted star' and that, in my opinion suggests there isn't even a full and proper investigation occurring, let alone true justice for Michael.

I honesty don't expect to see true justice carried out in the legal sense, since those I feel are responsible are powerful and able to corrupt and control things anyway, but I do expect to see Michael's fans who do feel that something untoward has happened, to come together, ask all of the questions they have, those the police should be asking but probably aren't; and pool their theories, resources and their supporting evidence together. I feel no stone to be put off limits or left unturned ~ not one, so that all of the facts can emerge from various speculations.

If Michael was either neglected, or murdered, or both and there is evidence, not least of which, Michael's own words; and inconsistencies which suggest that this could well be the case, Michael deserves, at the very least, to have his true story told.

Thank you so much for putting words on the confusion in my head! I've been trying to decide how I feel about this, because I feel a contradiction between how much Michael would've loved to do this, and how it really ended... but you've explained it so well, and I feel compelled to support this.

I want to say thank you to 'the follower fans' for sharing their experiences with us, it must have been absolutely harrowing for you and I thank you also for doing your best and trying to step in to prevent Michael's death.

If Michael was either neglected, or murdered, or both and there is evidence, not least of which, Michael's own words; and inconsistencies which suggest that this could well be the case, Michael deserves, at the very least, to have his true story told.

Moonlight, thank you. This really IS the point.

A reminder to all who post here. This is the Investigative Unit, and the guidelines here permit speculations. I understand that this is upsetting to some, to even begin to question whether or not Michael may have been neglected or even deliberately killed? But then, if it's too upsetting, that is why this type of material is not on the main forum, and I'd suggest not visiting here. I know that some want to see the movie as a kind of closure, and to see Michael doing what he loved to do. That is ok, but it's also ok for those of us HERE to continue to try to discover the truth, whatever it may turn out to be.

For me, personally, there remain too many unanswered questions.

• Everyone around him witnessing to Michael Jackson looking confused and groggy, forgetting the lyrics of his own songs during rehearsals. Nonetheless, his entourage kept enabling his dangerous prescription-drug use, to keep him relaxed, rested and under 'control'. Those very drugs are named as the cause of death in the coroner’s report.

Sorry, but I do not agree with that. Michael has never been a puppet where people could do whatever they want with it. People have this image of Michael that he was always manipulated by others. He may have been sensible and have been struggling to say "no" to people at times, but he never was naive. He is far from it. Michael was not an addict, let alone a junkie living stuffing himself with drugs. I'm absolutely sure that before you do "anything" Michael would think of their children. He "never" do something to harm, let alone to harm their children that he loves so much.

To me the strange behavior of Michael in the conference and the video for "Human Nature" in the rechearsals was all staged by Michael. He acted as the situation: "You force me to do that which I do not want and you will see." He was not satisfied and comfortable with the situation for even then the problems were already emerging. Why is the conference that the problem starts. Michael has always been thin. Yes, he was thinner than normal. But why? Why he was tired, stressed, worried and rehearsing like crazy to show the world their children and their fans to show more perfect world.

It is strange that when the conference I did not see anyone talking about the health of Michael. Everyone was just worried and desperate to get their tickets. Yes, that after the press conference had already said that he would not be able to do these shows. Is it only I knew those crazy dates of the shows? Shows with an interval of 1 day of a show to another? 50 shows in one place without having released any new material? How so? It seems that something was very wrong a long time and nobody noticed or they were all very concerned about their income and are now discussing the health of Michael. The problem was the sight of all long before the start rechearsals. The problem is being discussed too late.

No one here is sure of anything and can not prove anything. No one lived here 24 hours with Michael. Nobody knew what really happened inside the house of Michael. This is only speculation and facts revealed by some fans who had the privilege of sharing a few minutes or hours beside Michael. Nothing more. The truth of what really happened is far from our eyes. There is no way to be 100% sure.

That is my opinion.

Sorry, but I do not agree with that. Michael has never been a puppet where people could do whatever they want with it. People have this image of Michael that he was always manipulated by others. He may have been sensible and have been struggling to say "no" to people at times, but he never was naive. He is far from it. Michael was not an addict, let alone a junkie living stuffing himself with drugs. I'm absolutely sure that before you do "anything" Michael would think of their children. He "never" do something to harm, let alone to harm their children that he loves so much.

To me the strange behavior of Michael in the conference and the video for "Human Nature" in the rechearsals was all staged by Michael. He acted as the situation: "You force me to do that which I do not want and you will see." He was not satisfied and comfortable with the situation for even then the problems were already emerging. Why is the conference that the problem starts. Michael has always been thin. Yes, he was thinner than normal. But why? Why he was tired, stressed, worried and rehearsing like crazy to show the world their children and their fans to show more perfect world.

It is strange that when the conference I did not see anyone talking about the health of Michael. Everyone was just worried and desperate to get their tickets. Yes, that after the press conference had already said that he would not be able to do these shows. Is it only I knew those crazy dates of the shows? Shows with an interval of 1 day of a show to another? 50 shows in one place without having released any new material? How so? It seems that something was very wrong a long time and nobody noticed or they were all very concerned about their income and are now discussing the health of Michael. The problem was the sight of all long before the start rechearsals. The problem is being discussed too late.

No one here is sure of anything and can not prove anything. No one lived here 24 hours with Michael. Nobody knew what really happened inside the house of Michael. This is only speculation and facts revealed by some fans who had the privilege of sharing a few minutes or hours beside Michael. Nothing more. The truth of what really happened is far from our eyes. There is no way to be 100% sure.

That is my opinion.

:clapping: :clapping:

Perfect, Ash!! I make your words my words! :yes:

That is my opinion.

I wasnot going to come in this thread because i dont like whats going on however i am so pleased i did after reading this Thank you totally agree!!! :clapping:

Michael has never been a puppet where people could do whatever they want with it. People have this image of Michael that he was always manipulated by others. He may have been sensible and have been struggling to say "no" to people at times, but he never was naive.

Not even when he apparently gave Power of Attorney to Tohme Tohme?

Have you listened to June Gatlin's tape?

I wasnot going to come in this thread because i dont like whats going on however i am so pleased i did after reading this Thank you totally agree!!! :clapping:
Thanks! :cheeky:

Yes.

First of all, before the conference the problem was already happening and is now being discussed the health of Michael and this time the world press had already said that he could not do the shows. And not get crazy with those dates, that would defy human nature. Just watch the behavior of Michael at the conference. That was not a conference. He hardly said anything, he just went up and down the stage. He was quite strange and hardly anyone noticed it. No one realized that he was not comfortable with that situation, that something in the background was already happening. Tohme and AEG is the target of all this. The problem begins with Tohme. Moreover, where is the Tohme? I think he has many interesting things to tell the police.

I do believe that there were times throughout the planning of all of this come back, when Michael had his worries and doubts and also times when he was full of self belief and conviction. I do understand you're feelings Dri, at least I think I do, in the sense of wanting to hold onto a positive image of Michael reheasing for the TII concert, to see it in a positive light and feel that Michael died doing something he loved, but I also think that certain people are counting on people feeling that way too.

I believe with all of my heart that Michael would have loved to have pulled this gig off, I believe that given the right support, strategy and organisation, he could have done it. But, I also believe that there were people around Michael who had other ideas altogether, I'm not even sure there was ever any intention on the part of some, for Michael to step foot on the stage at the O2. So personally I feel no joy whatsoever in any of this, or in watching the TII footage, all I feel about it right now, is that I'm seeing an illusion through a thick smoke screen. I only know for certain, that a beautiful soul was stolen, from his children, from us, from me, from the world, from himself and that it shouldn't have happened. One day, I may be able to look at things with the joy of celebrating what he gave us, whilst he was here and at how his legacy should be upheld, but that's after I have learnt the truth about why, how and by whom, Michael was taken from us all.

I couldn't have put it any better myself.

I am just so confused, sad, drained, and angry about all of this. With so many conflicting stories swirling around about the last few months of Michael's life, I don't know what to believe. I look at these posts and the pictures comparing weight, and I feel sick. I am inclined to believe these fans, because they of course have nothing to gain from Michael's passing, the movie, the shows, etc. AEG, Sony, on the other hand, have a movie to promote.

All I know for certain is that Michael is dead. And he shouldn't be. He should be HERE on Earth, with his family and with the option of living a long life. I wouldn't care if it meant that he would never place another foot on stage again. The unfairness of this entire situation leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth and a dull ache in my heart. I will miss him for the rest of my life.

I just want to know the truth, however bad it might be. And I just pray that justice will prevail in this tragedy, just as it did in 2005. I don't think I could handle the thought of anyone involved getting away with this.

Yes. For whatever reasons, he gave Power-of-Attorney to his brother, Randy, during the trial. Randy ripped him off. He then gave Power-of Attorney, to Dieter, and he ripped him off, too. He THEN gave power-of-attorney to Tohme. And then, Michael died. Michael was a creative genius. He was, unfortunately, unwise in business in his later years. Facts will corroborate this.

It is strange that when the conference I did not see anyone talking about the health of Michael. Everyone was just worried and desperate to get their tickets. Yes, that after the press conference had already said that he would not be able to do these shows. Is it only I

knew those crazy dates of the shows? Shows with an interval of 1 day of a show to another? 50 shows in one place without having released any new material? How so? It seems that something was very wrong a long time and nobody noticed or they were all very concerned about their income and are now discussing the health of Michael. The problem was the sight of all long before the start rechearsals. The problem is being discussed too late.

That is my opinion.

I couldn't agree with you more!!! Thank you !

I am just so confused, sad, drained, and angry about all of this. With so many conflicting stories swirling around about the last few months of Michael's life, I don't know what to believe. I look at these posts and the pictures comparing weight, and I feel sick. I am inclined to believe these fans, because they of course have nothing to gain from Michael's passing, the movie, the shows, etc. AEG, Sony, on the other hand, have a movie to promote.

There are many conflicting stories. It was confusing for the fans but we need to put our feelings aside and analyse it like a real investigator!
Just a few days after MJ died, there is already an autopsy report saying that he weights only 51 kg which is consider very thin and it 5 feet 11 as usual. They also found that there was nothing in his stomach except for a few undigested pills. This report support what the fans said of their recent meeting with MJ. He was underweight and didn't eat much.

The recent autopsy which was said to be leaked, stated that he was 62 kg and only 5 feet 9 in height. They reported that MJ was healthy and show no signs of critical illness.

MJ had always known to be 5 feet 11. Clearly from this information you know one of them is wrong and my deduction is that the 2nd one is obviously made up to cover up the truth that MJ was seriously underweight and may had show signs of sickness.

Randy Philips and Kenny Ortega had been saying that MJ was healthy and happy during his last days ever since he passed away. But close friends of MJ like Karen Faye and the fans that had been there saw it differently.

Ofcourse it feels better to believe that MJ died peacefully and didn't suffer that much before that. Knowing that he was being tortured, worked 10 hours a day until pass midnight, being given drugs to overcome his stress and anxiety and give him energy, will hurt a fan.

Do you ever wonder why AEG have so many hours of MJ rehearsals footage? Over 100 hours? Probably even more that you'd heard. Looks like they are already planning to release the rehearsals footage for DVDs.

Why do AEG only take insurance to cover for death cause by drug overdose but not natural death? Why so specific? They could just take insurance to cover sickness, or change of plan, etc. Why specifically drug overdose? Do you think it's too suspicious?

When MJ just passed away, there are news everywhere which says that MJ's nanny pump his stomach to get rid of the drug cocktails? etc? They are trying to portray that MJ was a drug addict and it was his own fault. The nanny later denied the reports saying that she didn't know how to pump stomach! I knew this report was fake already, how many people know how to pump stomach anyway? And what is that?

The coroner's then reported all the drugs that was found in Mj's body and it was clearly just prescription drugs and no illegal drugs. The drugs are mainly to help him to relax, sleep, relieve anxiety and boost him energy.

When this report came out the doctor is put directly to blame. Dr Klein then joins Dr. Murray to be the main contributors of MJ's death. AEG and SONY are never being blame. Only MJ's friends, fans that had been there and relatives blaming AEG and Sony.

It is a very complicated scene, because MJ's death was carefully planned! It's so much easier to put a blame on one person rather than a large organisation.
It's very heart breaking, Mj's death might become the biggest cover up in history.
We may not be able to bring AEG and Sony to jail but what we can do is make the public know of the truth that is happening. To educate them that so many of the reports that we are hearing are fabricated and modified.

Randy Philips and Kenny Ortega had been saying that MJ was healthy and happy during his last days ever since he passed away. But close friends of MJ like Karen Faye and the fans that had been there saw it differently.

They say MJ was healthy, then they say they were concerned about an eating disorder and that Kenny Ortega was cutting up his chicken & brocolli & feeding it to him. You can't have it both ways - he was either fit & healthy & ready to go or he wasn't. If he wasn't then the concerts would have to have been cancelled - and that would have cost AEG a fortune.

They say MJ was healthy, then they say they were concerned about an eating disorder and that Kenny Ortega was cutting up his chicken & brocolli & feeding it to him. You can't have it both ways - he was either fit & healthy & ready to go or he wasn't. If he wasn't then the concerts would have to have been cancelled - and that would have cost AEG a fortune.

I just saw that interview.

This only tells me 2 things, either they were bad at covering things up or they are telling the truth which they think MJ was still healthy despite having eating disorder.

I just saw that interview.

This only tells me 2 things, either they were bad at covering things up or they are telling the truth which they think MJ was still healthy despite having eating disorder.
When someone has any sort of 'disorder', means things are not in order. Eating disorder cause by other issues like illness, stress, fear etc. It means MJ was NOT healthy. If MJ wasn't eating, AEG should have hospitalized him, if they had cared about him.

When someone has any sort of 'disorder', means things are not in order. Eating disorder cause by other issues like illness, stress, fear etc. It means MJ was NOT healthy. If MJ wasn't eating, AEG should have hospitalized him, if they had cared about him.

Exactly. An "eating disorder" can be quite serious, or even fatal. Nutrition is important for survival. If the "disorder" had reached the extent where someone was cutting up Michael's food for him, and FEEDING him, that sounds very serious. I've never heard of such a thing! "Not eating" is linked to weight-loss, so clearly they had a concern about that. If he had enough of an "eating disorder" where someone had to literally FEED him, he should have been in a hospital! His LIFE should have come before the "show must go on, at all costs." Being fit and healthy, AND having to be hand-fed, do NOT go together rationally. Do they?

No, they do not. Randy is making light of this issue, saying 'we worried that he was not gaining weight'... what he means is that he was drastically losing weight. Hello! Sign that something is very wrong.

If it is true, AEG has to be charged. No matter how you turn this situation it still looks like MJ was killed.

He was, unfortunately, unwise in business in his later years. Facts will corroborate this.
:scratch:

Michael was a great businessman and very, very, very intelligent. He never had anything as innocent as most people think. He may have been sensible and have had trouble saying "no" people around you. Michael has always been surrounded by "najas (snakes)" a lifetime. He never let himself be manipulated by anyone. When he felt it was about to happen, he always showed who's boss and gave its turnaround. Indeed, in his way, Michael always had the end manipulating everyone around him in an incredible way. He always hated being controlled by others.

Unwise? No one here knows anything, nor is 100% sure about the finances and business to Michael. This is something private and should not be made public.

Facts? You believe what the press says about Michael? Since when the press was Michael's friend? Since when the press speaks some truth about Michael?

They love that sort of thing to make money and publicity. The press is not and never will be a reliable source, let alone when it comes to Michael Jackson. They always massacred entire life. Do not forget that.

pfff. it,s hard to read this all....and make up my own mind what i think.......

Michael,s deaths is still confusing me.
one thing is sure, he,s killed.
Our sweetheart is killed in cold blood.

:scratch:

Michael was a great businessman and very, very, very intelligent. He never had anything as innocent as most people think. He may have been sensible and have had trouble saying "no" people around you. Michael has always been surrounded by "najas (snakes)" a lifetime. He never let himself be manipulated by anyone. When he felt it was about to happen, he always showed who's boss and gave its turnaround. Indeed, in his way, Michael always had the end manipulating everyone around him in an incredible way. He always hated being controlled by others.

Unwise? No one here knows anything, nor is 100% sure about the finances and business to Michael. This is something private and should not be made public.

Facts? You believe what the press says about Michael? Since when the press was Michael's friend? Since when the press speaks some truth about Michael?

They love that sort of thing to make money and publicity. The press is not and never will be a reliable source, let alone when it comes to Michael Jackson. They always massacred entire life. Do not forget that.

:clapping:

The people like to see Michael as a helpless person, who doesn't know what to do, who is manipulated by others! Few people see him as he really is! He has all this incredible sensitivity, but there is nothing innocent, defenseless anything! He is a grown man and knows what he does, and how to do! And he is always in command! The things are the way of him and he showed what he is capable if it wasn't! Honestly, I love this his way! It is one of his characteristic that I most admire and that makes me more passionate with him!

About Michael and business, some of us will just have to respectfully agree to disagree. He was VERY intelligent, and not naive. However, in the later years he sometimes had problems with prescription medication and began to lose control of his business affairs. During the trial, he gave his brother, Randy, Power of Attorney. There is a lot of indication that Randy ripped him off. He then gave Power of Attorney to Dieter Weisner, who has been said to be quite a shady character, and also ripped him off. Then he gave Power of Attorney to Tohme Tohme, who scheduled an auction of his precious belongings that he did NOT want. He almost lost his belongings. I'm sure there were others that I can find. Giving away Power of Attorney can be ok if the person it's given to is totally trusted, or it can mean a devastating loss of money if the person takes advantage. That's what happened to Michael, several times.

There is a taped deposition Michael gave in 2007 (I won't give the link because it's TOO sad, but some here I'm sure have seen it.) In the deposition Michael admitted having a problem, on-and-off, with prescription meds and revealed that there were contracts he didn't even REMEMBER signing, because of those medications. It was at those times that people took advantage, over-and-over.

(None of my info about this comes from media, by the way. A lot of it is Michael's own words.)

So yes, he was astute at business, sometimes, when he was able. The POINT is, that some people knew about the problems and instead of protecting him when he needed it, took terrible advantage. He did have chronic pain, but sometimes, the medications for it just took over. . .I don't blame him, at ALL. I'm just sorry he didn't have good people around him.

About Michael and business, some of us will just have to respectfully agree to disagree. He was VERY intelligent, and not naive. However, in the later years he sometimes had problems with prescription medication and began to lose control of his business affairs. During the trial, he gave his brother, Randy, Power of Attorney. There is a lot of indication that Randy ripped him off. He then gave Power of Attorney to Dieter Weisner, who has been said to be quite a shady character, and also ripped him off. Then he gave Power of Attorney to Tohme Tohme, who scheduled an auction of his precious belongings that he did NOT want. He almost lost his belongings. I'm sure there were others that I can find. Giving away Power of Attorney can be ok if the person it's given to is totally trusted, or it can mean a devastating loss of money if the person takes advantage. That's what happened to Michael, several times.

There is a taped deposition Michael gave in 2007 (I won't give the link because it's TOO sad, but some here I'm sure have seen it.) In the deposition Michael admitted having a problem, on-and-off, with prescription meds and revealed that there were contracts he didn't even REMEMBER signing, because of those medications. It was at those times that people took advantage, over-and-over.

(None of my info about this comes from media, by the way. A lot of it is Michael's own words.)

So yes, he was astute at business, sometimes, when he was able. The POINT is, that some people knew about the problems and instead of protecting him when he needed it, took terrible advantage. He did have chronic pain, but sometimes, the medications for it just took over. . .I don't blame him, at ALL. I'm just sorry he didn't have good people around him.

Ok...

If the video now on "The Insider", I remember.

Michael was totally clear and explicit in the responses: "Yes, no, maybe, I do not know, I do not remember..."

For me that "interview" does not mean anything. Sorry, that was not an interview.

This is my opinion.

Last edited:

The truth is becoming more explicit, but nobody wants to see it!

:rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

Ok...

Michael was totally clear and explicit in the responses: "Yes, no, maybe, I do not know, I do not remember..."

For me that "interview" does not mean anything. Sorry, that was not an interview.

This is my opinion.

Exactly!
These sentences didn't clarify anything!

Just my opinion too! ;)

Last edited:

Ok...

This is my opinion.

It was not an interview. It was a deposition by an attorney, in the Marc Schaffel lawsuit against Michael. The attorney asked him if he had ever signed contracts while impaired by prescription medication. He said, "I don't know. I might have." The attorney asked, "Do you not remember?" Michael said, "I don't remember." Then the attorney asked if he was impaired by prescription medication ALL of every day. Michael said, "It comes and goes." He was asked if Dr. Farschian prescribed the medication. Michael said, "No. It was a local." And so on. He did not appear to be impaired during the deposition. He DID testify, mostly with yes or no answers, to being impaired when he signed some contracts, that he then didn't remember. (That was probably what happened in the Schaffel case) It was all over the news at the time (2007) that Michael had testified to using prescription medication that gave him memory problems. We'll have to leave this alone, now, unless it has direct bearing on the investigations here (actually. . . it might. . . . . )

peace,

Vic

Double post, sorry

Last edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rauHdberFw8

There are three parts. Randy Philips in his own words confirming most of the things TINI is revealing. Now he's backpaddling a bit, openly acknowledging he had "eating disorder", they were concerned about his weight, having to cut his food, fighting with Michael because he was showing up late, etc
They can't hide it in the movie, so they are being proactive, at the same time washing their hands of him, blaming Michael himself. Playing ignorant on drugs, the doctor, etc

Last edited:
Back