Thome firing Security

jrsfan

Proud Member
According to testimony by Michael Amir Williams, after Michael was pronounced gone and security returned to the house.

Q Was your security team still operating security at that time?
A I recall a new security team had came and said that our security team was relieved. And someone by the name of doctor Thome had hired this company and our team was relieved.

Thome was at the press conference just before!
So its true that thome came and not fired, but sort of replaced staff.

And another question rises from this. Why would MAW (head of staff) follow orders from Thome or agree to Thome?????? Unless there is a certain connection between them...I don't know. Wouldn't Michael have told MAW that he fired Thome???

This only gets more wierd. Any theories?

Also these questions have been raised:

In the odd list, one point mentions all security being let go within a few hours of the cardiac arrest. And whoever brought that up also mentioned that would be a good way to keep everyone from seeing anything.
But wasn't Thome supposed to have fired everyone at 11 pm when he came?

Another point in the odd list (that was one of the points I brought up) says
Quote:
According to Chase, at 1:30 pm, security tells staff to leave the property. Why does Thome have to come at 11pm that night and fire staff if they already left? If rumor is true...

Either staff didn't leave when security told them to at 1:30pm, or was firing staff just an excuse for thome to go to Michael's house? Both possibilites are suspicious.
First of all, Michael's time of death was 2:26pm. If Kai Chase is correct, who at the house was letting people go before Michael was declared gone?

Here is LaToya's account in the Daily Mail:

After returning from the hospital with the children and her mother to Katherine’s home, they received a troubling call from the Jackson mansion. It was Michael’s long-term assistant Michael Amin, a devout Muslim known as Brother Michael.

He told La Toya that her brother’s Lebanese-born, self-appointed business manager Dr Tohme Tohme had fired all the staff at the Beverly Hills property and at a second rented home in Las Vegas.
‘I want to know how Michael died, and then, at 11pm on the day he dies, all the staff are fired?’ she asks rhetorically. ‘That raised my suspicions.’
When she arrived at the house with her manager and close friend Jeffre Phillips, new security guards were in place.
She says: ‘I could smell and sense my brother everywhere. I could smell his favourite cologne, Black Orchid by Tom Ford. I went into his bedroom. There was a shirt discarded on the floor.’
She says Michael was taken to hospital from Dr Murray’s bedroom, across a large hall from his own. ‘Michael walked from his room to Dr Murray’s room. What happened in there we don’t know. He ended up alone in the room with the doctor.’
Shortly after midday, the doctor ran downstairs and screamed at bodyguard Alberto Alvarez to call the emergency services.

jrsfan;3297855 said:
According to testimony by Michael Amir Williams, after Michael was pronounced gone and security returned to the house.

A I recall a new security team had came and said that our security team was relieved. And someone by the name of doctor Thome had hired this company and our team was relieved.

Thome was at the press conference just before!
So its true that thome came and not fired, but sort of replaced staff.

And another question rises from this. Why would MAW (head of staff) follow orders from Thome or agree to Thome?????? Unless there is a certain connection between them...I don't know. Wouldn't Michael have told MAW that he fired Thome???

This only gets more wierd. Any theories?

Also these questions have been raised:

In the odd list, one point mentions all security being let go within a few hours of the cardiac arrest. And whoever brought that up also mentioned that would be a good way to keep everyone from seeing anything.
But wasn't Thome supposed to have fired everyone at 11 pm when he came?

Another point in the odd list (that was one of the points I brought up) says
Quote:
According to Chase, at 1:30 pm, security tells staff to leave the property. Why does Thome have to come at 11pm that night and fire staff if they already left? If rumor is true...

Either staff didn't leave when security told them to at 1:30pm, or was firing staff just an excuse for thome to go to Michael's house? Both possibilites are suspicious.
First of all, Michael's time of death was 2:26pm. If Kai Chase is correct, who at the house was letting people go before Michael was declared gone?

Here is LaToya's account in the Daily Mail:

After returning from the hospital with the children and her mother to Katherine’s home, they received a troubling call from the Jackson mansion. It was Michael’s long-term assistant Michael Amin, a devout Muslim known as Brother Michael.

He told La Toya that her brother’s Lebanese-born, self-appointed business manager Dr Tohme Tohme had fired all the staff at the Beverly Hills property and at a second rented home in Las Vegas.
‘I want to know how Michael died, and then, at 11pm on the day he dies, all the staff are fired?’ she asks rhetorically. ‘That raised my suspicions.’
When she arrived at the house with her manager and close friend Jeffre Phillips, new security guards were in place.
She says: ‘I could smell and sense my brother everywhere. I could smell his favourite cologne, Black Orchid by Tom Ford. I went into his bedroom. There was a shirt discarded on the floor.’
She says Michael was taken to hospital from Dr Murray’s bedroom, across a large hall from his own. ‘Michael walked from his room to Dr Murray’s room. What happened in there we don’t know. He ended up alone in the room with the doctor.’
Shortly after midday, the doctor ran downstairs and screamed at bodyguard Alberto Alvarez to call the emergency services.

Yea it's very conflicting. I also remember Kein saying that LaToya supposedly stayed at the house for a few days. I also heard that Janet hired security. I understand sending the staff home but not hiring new security. It was alot of shady stuff going on.

Oh, Thome Thome.... that sinister being should have been investigated too since day 1. He so 'coincidentally' removed himself from sight and he's gone to nowhere, nobody even mentioning him. Have no time and space to even describe the shadiness of that person, from Michael's own words of him, to his shady mystery history, to his refusal to consider himself fired, to all the fraudulent decisions he made in Michael's name without his knowledge.... no space and time for all that..

I understand sending the staff home but not hiring new security. It was alot of shady stuff going on.

naw i think what michael amir williams was saying is that thome did hire new security, he fired mike's security and hired all new security, dat's shady cus we know mike dont trust em

naw i think what michael amir williams was saying is that thome did hire new security, he fired mike's security and hired all new security, dat's shady cus we know mike dont trust em

I understand that he fired MJ security and hired new ones.. I was just saying that it didn't make sense ad it's shady

11PM, not 11AM? Is this a typo? I've seen this before.

" ‘I want to know how Michael died, and then, at 11pm on the day he dies, all the staff are fired?’ she asks rhetorically. ‘That raised my suspicions.’
"

If Michael fired ToTo, where did he get the authority to fire Michael's security? And why, unless it was to get rid of anyone who might have loyalty to Michael? And why at 11 PM if that is right. In the middle of the night? None of this makes sense. I hope when he is subpoenaed, he isn't allowed to dodge it and that he is thoroughly grilled.

Thome should've been firing Murray's incompetent ass.. Did anyone investigate Murray at all?

I find it to be quite troubling that Tohme fired security, in that he was no longer employed by Michael in any capacity at that time. Michael had fired him, in writing. Michael's manager then was Frank DiLeo, and Tohme had no authority to fire anyone.

I find it to be quite troubling that Tohme fired security, in that he was no longer employed by Michael in any capacity at that time. Michael had fired him, in writing. Michael's manager then was Frank DiLeo, and Tohme had no authority to fire anyone.

Tohme was with Jermaine at the hospital. It is weird, but the explanation could be very simple : maybe someone from the family sent him there ?
I don't know, just guessing.

Thome is a suspicious character.. He claims he was trying to help MJ and he built a fence around him. Well someone should've been watching what Murray was doing to MJ. I know him and others had to notice the difference in MJ from March 2009 to June 2009

Has it been proven that he is related to Jermaine's wife?

Ive been tying to make some sense of this based on the evidence we have so far.

I believe Thome was only fired as being Michaels finacial advisor and manager.
But he still must have had some official capacity as far as the "rental property" goes.
He must have hired the security and staff that was in place or he couldnt have fired them.

Seems like the security and staff took Thome's firing as official so they must have know he had the
authority to do that. They wouldnt just let someone come in and tell them to leave that didnt have
authority to do that. Especially the security. So seems Thome was no stranger to them.

Thome may have been in charge of renting and running the rental property. Michael's personal staff and
security was let go becuase Michael was dead and no longer needed thier services. There was No reason
for them to stay. The New security was brought in to guard the house. That makes the most sense to me.

Ive been tying to make some sense of this based on the evidence we have so far.

I believe Thome was only fired as being Michaels finacial advisor and manager.
But he still must have had some official capacity as far as the "rental property" goes.
He must have hired the security and staff that was in place or he couldnt have fired them.

Seems like the security and staff took Thome's firing as official so they must have know he had the
authority to do that. They wouldnt just let someone come in and tell them to leave that didnt have
authority to do that. Especially the security. So seems Thome was no stranger to them.

Thome may have been in charge of renting and running the rental property. Michael's personal staff and
security was let go becuase Michael was dead and no longer needed thier services. There was No reason
for them to stay. The New security was brought in to guard the house. That makes the most sense to me.

I believe that Tohme and Michael had a major falling-out over the auction fiasco, and the subsequent threats of "bloodshed" that the Julien's auction house people talked about. I seriously doubt that Michael would have kept Tohme on, in ANY capacity. (I think a copy of that letter firing Tohme was posted awhile back? I'm sure it's around somewhere. It wasn't ambiguous, at ALL. Michael wanted him. . . out.)

It's my understanding that AEG was paying for the rental house, and probably the staff. They may have worked through Tohme, but there had been a shift-change with management. I can think of no reason why the staff Michael already had, would not have continued on at least to guard the house? In the aftermath of Michael's death, his current manager (DiLeo) and probably AEG execs would have seen to issues having to do with security of the house, would be what was expected. I also felt it strange that Tohme spoke at the press-conference at the hospital, and FIRST, given that he was no longer Michael's manager. It appeared that he was with/friendly with Jermaine. It was very confusing at that point. . . . .

I believe that Tohme and Michael had a major falling-out over the auction fiasco, and the subsequent threats of "bloodshed" that the Julien's auction house people talked about. I seriously doubt that Michael would have kept Tohme on, in ANY capacity. (I think a copy of that letter firing Tohme was posted awhile back? I'm sure it's around somewhere. It wasn't ambiguous, at ALL. Michael wanted him. . . out.)

It's my understanding that AEG was paying for the rental house, and probably the staff. They may have worked through Tohme, but there had been a shift-change with management. I can think of no reason why the staff Michael already had, would not have continued on at least to guard the house? In the aftermath of Michael's death, his current manager (DiLeo) and probably AEG execs would have seen to issues having to do with security of the house, would be what was expected. I also felt it strange that Tohme spoke at the press-conference at the hospital, and FIRST, given that he was no longer Michael's manager. It appeared that he was with/friendly with Jermaine. It was very confusing at that point. . . . .

Tohme came with Randy Phillips to the hospital. There is a vid of them & I posted a pic of them coming together.

Yeah, one red flag over the other. ....

Where's this person (with a fake name also) now? After cancelling the Larry King appearance - seeing that he was getting bombarded with questions - he's nowhere to be mentioned/found. ......

I've never heard about that video. I'd appreciate a link too. Thanks.

yeah - I haven't seen it either. can you please post a link?

I am sad that there is still all of this speculation going on. It seems like we will never really know whether this was just careless negligence by Dr Conrad Murray, or whether there really was some sinister plot that went on :(

Thome is a suspicious character.. He claims he was trying to help MJ and he built a fence around him. Well someone should've been watching what Murray was doing to MJ. I know him and others had to notice the difference in MJ from March 2009 to June 2009

Do I recall right that Michael tried to have this Thome fired but that he wouldn't leave and kept hanging around? Also, I heard that Michael had told someone he was scared of this guy? I do feel Thome's a suspicous character; got a feeling very few were trying to help MJ unless it benefit THEM somehow or is that me just being cynical!

P.S. can someone please post the youtube link of Philips and Thome (Hospital)? I can't find it.

P.S. can someone please post the youtube link of Philips and Thome (Hospital)? I can't find it.

Here it is: SOURCE @2:01
I couldn't find on YT, but I think the link above is the source, of what it was posted on YT on 2009..

Last edited:
There may be much more to this than is obvious. (i will not post "conspiracies' here, though.) We don't know for sure, why/how Tohme entered Michael's life. We Do know that he was present when Michael agreed to the concerts. He is a wild-card. He was "president" of MJJProductions. He said he was a "doctor," but there is no proof of that. His former wife is Randy Phillips' sister. Even after he was fired, he gave a public statement that he was "still Michael''s manager."

He was a CEO of Colony Capital, the company that now owns Neverland. Right after Michael died, Tohme's info was removed from the Colony Capital webpage.

He said he was, "ambassador-at-large for the country of Senegal." The Senegalize government has never heard of him.

He FIRED the staff at Michael's house. Why? He had no authority to do that.

He was slated to do a Larry King interview. He canceled. We don't know why.

He was at the hospital press-conference, with Jermaine. Again, we don't know why.

He's a wild-card. I do hope he testifies, if only to give us some answers?

michael said in the letter he has no relationship anymore with thome right, so no way michael let thome in charge of his security... so he crossed the line, just like he did in the hospital, so stupid... he should not have been there, that man... has a plate for his head.... or is somehow deaf..

Back