Thriller 25 Is Sold Out Across Much of Canada & U.S.A...(merged)

For those of you that cannot find it I have no problem picking it up for you.. find ways of payment, and I can just send it to you express..

Just pay for the CD and shipping and it can be to you fast..

I don't know one place that is sold out here.. :( Mike is not very accepted here in Arizona.. at the wherehouse 'fye' music or whatever they are called now.. has like 10 delux on shelf right now, I was just there..

Last edited:
Amazon.com has plenty copies to sale. Why don't you guys go there and buy them all out.

That's where I got mine from. I even saw today that they had about 26 copies that someone was selling from $20.00 plus.

Check it out!

Don't axidentally buy from personal sellers on amazon.. they do not help sales.. people on amazon often buy things and sell them...

When THEY bought it it helped sales..

Buy it straight from Amazon, or the store..

a store WILL have it, you'll have to hunt for it..

have people checked the malls?? like suncoasts etc.. places that sell music stuff..

Don't axidentally buy from personal sellers on amazon.. they do not help sales.. people on amazon often buy things and sell them...

have people checked the malls?? like suncoasts etc.. places that sell music stuff..

I knew there was another side to the argument about how much Amazon goes into album sales. No one told me how much it goes into how well an album will chart though.

I've never trusted the PERSONAL SELLERS. I like to unwrap BRAND NEW stuff from Amazon.com themselves.

For those who are desperate the Personal Sellers are there whenever it becomes a problem finding it ANYWHERE. Right now that is not a problem, it can be bought BRAND NEW from Amazon.com.

WHERE are the Zombie cover editions?

Is it like this for you: EVERYwhere in the city, Target, Circuit City, Walmart, best Buy, all have ONLY the original cover for the regular edition?

So far I've only seen the deluxe edition have the zombie cover and the deluxe fan pack at walmart have the zombie cover

yeah Walmart here in Indiana has the Deluxe fan edition where if you buy the T25 CD you will get Number ones with it.. and its 16.88

not a bad deal.

I haven't seen the zombie-edition even ONCE here in Denmark - first I thought they didn't release it here, but it turned out, they were SOLD out all over! :-O

lol i bought mine on da first day of its release here in NZ, today when i went for a look there was no Thriller 25 on site in the mall. hmmm maybe sold out

I am in Grand Rapids, MI and a lot of the stores here are also sold out, or they have 1-2 copies left.

Re: Totally Sold Out!

I don't want to undermine how well it's doing, since it's damn impressive no matter what (and I know that from various stores I've tried to get it), but seriously, was the first shipment too small?

:lol: If it's sold out it was. It's obvious. Why would it be sold out otherwise..

I dont like any of the remixes. MJ should have left all the classic songs alone. I think he ruined T-25 with William, Fergie, Akon. I just bought T-25 for a friend and he said he was very disappointed. He said it sounds like Fergie was sitting on a toilet trying to take a s#!T. ~LMDO~

I dont like any of the remixes. MJ should have left all the classic songs alone. I think he ruined T-25 with William, Fergie, Akon. I just bought T-25 for a friend and he said he was very disappointed. He said it sounds like Fergie was sitting on a toilet trying to take a s#!T. ~LMDO~

i dont even kno why im even replyin to thid=s again lol but the tracks were left alone the remixes are an added bonus...i mean seriously its an anniversary album..should he had just released the same album with just a new booklet? Which would have been just like the special edition version. And im sure no 1 cares if it sucked that bad in your opinion why wouldu even buy it

Back