Thriller 40th Anniversary

Apple Music here in the UK still showing the old non restored version. Must be a regional thing.

I wonder whether the fourth or fifth video will be either the Pepsi ad or Motown 25.

I reckon an extended version of the ‘New Generation’ song exists

If he's still salty about stuff for no reason then I doubt it. Who knows.
I suppose he could be, although he happily revisited Say Say Say and The Man. It is his footage, or crew's footage. Would be nice to finally see Girl is Mine footage. Its a sappy track but one of the first I've heard off Thriller.

I don’t see why not! The “Say Say Say” MV popped up on Vision, and a remix with additional MJ vocals was on the Pipes of Peace reissue. I can’t imagine he’d object (or if he even has a legal recourse to do so).
That's true, he doesn't seem to have objected to anything relating to the songs so far.

Last edited:
480p versions of these are going to be rare collectors items soon. Get ‘em if you still can! (sorry…)

I wonder whether the fourth or fifth video will be either the Pepsi ad or Motown 25.

I reckon an extended version of the ‘New Generation’ song exists
I think they’re not likely to rerelease a pepsi ad unless they make another pepsi deal, which perhaps isn’t too unlikely.

Can't wait to see Billie Jean in HD. I wonder what they did with all the filters in the video? They probably had to recreate them.

480p versions of these are going to be rare collectors items soon. Get ‘em if you still can! (sorry…)

I think they’re not likely to rerelease a pepsi ad unless they make another pepsi deal, which perhaps isn’t too unlikely.

You didnt bought at least Vision or Video Greatest Hits?

On one hand, I want to wait until Billie Jean is out to watch them all at once, but I also don't want to wait until the 18th lol.

Am I blind or Can’t I just see the link for Beat It 4K?

In Denmark on Apple I Can not find Thriller or Beat It in 4K

You know... after seeing Beat It on 4K i realized one thing: MJ's shirt actually says something.
I never noticed because the quality was so low on the youtube upload... lmao

Ahh Ok. I am not very technical.

Can’t wait to see Beat It

Bravo Estate.

Actually - does anyone know sgu MJ hinseæf did not do this when he was alive?

Back