Thriller 40th Anniversary

For a Michael Jackson video I would prefer to see Michael. I'm OK with MITM and Cry. Those I understand. But, generally, I want to see Michael himself.
This. There is tons of unreleased Michael Jackson footage. Surely, they can release some of that in a form of a music video for posthumous singles. But videos for Michael's posthumous singles always feature a bunch of tribute acts dancing and I don't really have any interest in that.

Weird. Boring. Unnecessary. Unimaginative.
A lyric video has to be as simple as possible so as to not distract attention from the upcoming, big release.

After all, a lyric video by definition is just a teaser (i.e., a short and simple introductory advertisement for the upcoming, big release) that people should easily forget when the upcoming, big release comes out.
And why is Sony managing Michael's social media? Whose other artist's social profiles are being managed by the record company?
This is also happens with other artists.

Keep in mind that record companies have evolved and they have become a multifaceted support network for their artists, so they can also manage the social media profiles of their artists.

This is because of the record companies' duty to guarantee a good Internet presence for their artists.

WTF DO WE NEED A SNEAK PEAK AT A LYRIC VIDEO FOR A 40YO SONG?
& WTF IS THIS
(I'M ROLLING IN MY GRAVE & IM NOT EVEN DEAD)
A LYRIC VIDEO?? I swear if I didn't know any better.... they're doing this bs on purpose!
10 new songs??? THE LIES THE LIES! I could really get violent with branca....I swear!

WTF DO WE NEED A SNEAK PEAK AT A LYRIC VIDEO FOR A 40YO SONG?
& WTF IS THIS
(I'M ROLLING IN MY GRAVE & IM NOT EVEN DEAD)
A LYRIC VIDEO?? I swear if I didn't know any better.... they're doing this bs on purpose!
10 new songs??? THE LIES THE LIES! I could really get violent with branca....I swear!

thats just fanmade.

you are talking about Disc 2?
Dolby Atmos songs are differently mixed than the lossless files we get out of the CD, true?
I’m talking about the new Dolby Atmos mix of Thriller which was released today on Apple Music. The tracks are mixed differently for sure. So far there is no Dolby Atmos version of Thriller 40, just of the original.

I’m talking about the new Dolby Atmos mix of Thriller which was released today on Apple Music. The tracks are mixed differently for sure. So far there is no Dolby Atmos version of Thriller 40, just of the original.
Any idea what version of Thriller Apple is using?

Why didn’t MJ wear the same jacket he was wearing before he started singing?

twitter-com-mjj-globe-status-1591874753584939010-i-Phone-12-Pro-3.png

twitter-com-mjj-globe-status-1591874753584939010-i-Phone-12-Pro-1.png

were they humans right before? think about it :D
I'm not talking about his appearance, but the jacket he used before starting singing.

It's called " Thriller " so it was more logical use the jacket he used when he started dancing with zombies

Why didn’t MJ wear the same jacket he was wearing before he started singing?

twitter-com-mjj-globe-status-1591874753584939010-i-Phone-12-Pro-3.png

twitter-com-mjj-globe-status-1591874753584939010-i-Phone-12-Pro-1.png
Crazy question🤣🤣
Would've been cool to see zombie mj to sing at least once though.
But he did sing as a zombie for a second 3:17

Back