Thriller 40th Anniversary

Dear Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Thriller in the Ultra Disc LP Set or on SACD, we have an update on your order.

Due to stock delivery delays resulting from supply delays, your order has not yet been dispatched.

We anticipate that the stock will arrive at our facility in the coming days, and orders will be processed as quickly as possible.
We will send a dispatch notification email on the day your order has been dispatched via your chosen courier.

You can track the progress of your order in Your Account.

Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,
Michael Jackson Store Team

ITS A PRE ORDER - Surely you know how many you need

What I was thinking was a lot of songs have *lyric vids* until there full or *proper video* is fully made could that be the case with these? Starting something and Girl is mine could be being made into 4k?

They really couldnt just give us a live performance of WBSS from the victory tour instead? Smh. Lyric videos are up there with the chalk lmao.
I’m more than okay with that, lmfao. Give me literally anything but that tour.

I’m more than okay with that, lmfao. Give me literally anything but that tour.
If you enjoy cheap fonts on a screen over MJ performing his song (with his brothers) idk what to say lol. That's next level Jacksons hate 😂 I can almost respect it at this point lmao.

If it's the tours sound that's the issue then they can easily re mix it to sound "less 80's". Mjbr mentioned they literally used ai to make old beatles tracks into multi so it can be properly mastered. The same can be done for "front of house" MJ concerts and demos.

Probably won't physically buy T40 but if they release the short Films on Bluray count me in.

Uuuuh, you could simply choose not to watch it and let the rest of us enjoy something like that
Yes, I know. I never suggested otherwise. It’s just not something I personally wanna see. Just tossing some discussion into a discussion board lol

Thriller was released november 30th.

Why is T40 not released on November 30th ? - is there anything special about november 18th? Or is it just a coincedence and close enough?
I do not care about the date, just curious if there are any thoughts behind the date.
The 18th is a Friday, the 30th is not. Music only comes out on Fridays.

Yes, I know. I never suggested otherwise. It’s just not something I personally wanna see. Just tossing some discussion into a discussion board lol
Tell Michael Prince to tell the Estate that you don't want it. And by all means, tell them to put out more lyric videos, maybe with Pokemon. MJ liked Pokemon didn't he?

Where is bj 4k?...2k?
Best I can give you is some lyric vids. In 4K of course, we care about quality and stuff.

John_brance_website.png

A fucking lyric video?! For a 40 + year old song on an anniversary release?!! If Branca’s Angela Lansbury looking ass doesn’t retire soon I swear to god! You could’ve given us a Victory Tour performance of WBSS in HD or studio footage or SOMETHING that requires effort but NOOOPE! You pump out something irrelevant and ridiculous with weird anime like animation that looks like you just paid a random guy on Fivrr like 60 bucks to make. Thanks for finally giving us the 4ks that was unexpected and much appreciated but everything else man…. You suck so hard!

I think the worst thing about this whole release is that they just forgot about The Girl Is Mine' 2008 single release, and the demo. And even the stupid club mix.

Heard the Dolby Atmos mix of Thriller album on Apple music. It's a great mix, with lovely sound mixing on the atmos version.

Is there any way of getting this without having an Apple Music subscription? I use Spotify and didn't fancy paying for both services. Currently using the Apple Music trial which I probably won't extend as I prefer Spotify.

Back