Thriller 40th documentary release date

send me link to other one and I will merge them

I think it's cool to have artists talk about how it inspired them but let's not have a full documentary of that. Anyone who is likely to watch the thing knows Usher is a Michael Jackson fan. We've seen the hat, the glove, the moonwalk. We know. EVERYONE knows. I just hope we get something of substance that will actually put the album back on the map rather than some B grade, "King of Style" type bullshit. I am pretty sure the screening good got reviews before though right?

Sounds like it wont be all that great.

Sounds like it wont be all that great.

From the fan-premieres came a lot of great reviews and remember it was in a unfnished state. So let us wait until we have seen the premiere to give a statement.

Last edited:
This will be huge! Maybe the kick-start to the biopic!
I might be in the minority but… I truly don’t give a flying f*** about the god damn biopic. Biopics are often cringy, fictitious and poorly executed in every way shape or form and serve only to draw in newbies which will just hop on the bandwagon long enough to ride viral tiktok trends for a couple months then move on to the next thing. What I think they SHOULD BE DOING is putting out one of the concerts shot on film in theaters and promoting the hell out of it to generate buzz and honestly I think that would work extremely well!

I might be in the minority but… I truly don’t give a flying f*** about the god damn biopic. Biopics are often cringy, fictitious and poorly executed in every way shape or form and serve only to draw in newbies which will just hop on the bandwagon long enough to ride viral tiktok trends for a couple months then move on to the next thing. What I think they SHOULD BE DOING is putting out one of the concerts shot on film in theaters and promoting the hell out of it to generate buzz and honestly I think that would work extremely well!
Yep agree if they had put the thriller documentary in cinemas it would generate new fans

What I think they SHOULD BE DOING is putting out one of the concerts shot on film in theaters and promoting the hell out of it to generate buzz and honestly I think that would work extremely well!
HELL YEAH!

Back