"Thriller" or "Dangerous"

• Thriller

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 131 68.2%

• Total voters

spoonie

Proud Member
Is this about the albums or the individual songs? Not that it matters as on both subjects I would choose Dangerous lol

Loni1082

Proud Member
Thriller, it has classic song's and it was my first album along with Bad that my father brought me in the 80's.

Carotte

Proud Member
The choice is too hard .....but I want to say Thriller because of Human nature and Billie Jean, its simply magical!

Billyjeanplxiv

Proud Member
Do you remeber a time when my girl was dangerous? When we couldnt keep it in the closet? She drove me wild, but i let her get away. Now i only ask myself: who was it? she didnt keep the faith and now shes Gone to soon. Now i Jam to my own tune.

kaci

Proud Member
I love Dangerous far too much, but Thriller is still a favorite. So, I voted for Dangerous, great poll. :)

74 Michael Forever

Proud Member
When i ear many fans says "Trhiller is a best album of MJ" i think to the favourite words of MJ:

"But still..I promise you..The best yet come!"

Dangerous,History,Invincible ..:wub::wub::bow:

Daryll748

Proud Member
HUH, without a doubt it's Thriller for me. It's got such gems on it and It's how I 'fell in love' with Michael. :kissed:

Dangerous got great songs on it too but to me it's more a 'sad' period maybe in my life and that's why I prefer Thriller in the good ole' 80's :blush: