"Thriller" or "Dangerous"

• Thriller

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 131 68.2%

• Total voters

Prince Of Pop

Proud Member
Thriller was great, but Dangerous is by far Michael's best album. It had the most innovative videos, it had a wide variety of different styles of music. Each track flowed into 1 another so well.

I've always said this, and I'll say it again. Dangerous to me, is a story....Michael could have done a video for each song on that album, and have them all flow into 1 another. I don't get that feeling from any other MJ album out there.

RockWithLou

Proud Member
Thriller is obviously better than Dangerous. There isn't one bad thing about Thriller, Dangerous on the other hand...let's just say I probably like half the songs on that album.

Mystic

Proud Member
Thriller is obviously better than Dangerous. There isn't one bad thing about Thriller, Dangerous on the other hand...let's just say I probably like half the songs on that album.

Dangerous has deep and powerful songs, something rare on Thriller. Plus Thriller has 2 boring songs, Dangerous has 1.

Michaelisthebest

Proud Member
GAHH!! What a difficult choice! Looks left (Thriller) Looks Right (Dangerous)

A minute later, gets ripped apart.... Fine fine, but seriously... I find this a difficult choice. I chose thriller in the end... cuz the majority of his songs i like are in there... :D Don't kill me please!

defdave

Proud Member
Thriller by a mile (although I do love Dangerous).

I'm gonna guess that the majority of folks here are younger fans. Just a guess.

Music Monk

Proud Member
Quoting Michael: Why do you do this to me???? Tough one to choose. I chose Thriller but IMO they are on the same level.

Undeniablyme*RIPMJ*

Proud Member
Oh no! This just ain't right !!!! LOL!...hmmmm this is tough. You know what, I will have to go with Dangerous BUT thriller is VERY, VERY close behind.