Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

is there still any possibility of buying tickets for any of the shows in presale? ive tried 3 dates now and they all seem to be 'sold out' for now.

You are not the only one. I haven't got tickets either. Only booking two. I was on the this morning but it crashed twice and I had to go to work. So by the time I got hom and checked all the pre-sale tickets were gone.

does anyone know how many tickets are left for friday?

Can someone please state if section BK 107 ROW DD SEATS 226, 227, AND 228 are in the blue section or the red!?
Pleaseeee!

MYSAIKO> You're not alone , Ive been crying all day, but at least I got tickets to the 28th Aug.......... BUT since Michael wants to "meet" his "fans" at the Block A who pays 700pounds we will just be happy if we get a glimpts of him or even gets a ticket to his last concerts ever............
Anyway I guess we should be happy. I really hope that you, me and alot of other fans has the chance to get tickets on firday.

MYSAIKO> You're not alone , Ive been crying all day, but at least I got tickets to the 28th Aug.......... BUT since Michael wants to "meet" his "fans" at the Block A who pays 700pounds we will just be happy if we get a glimpts of him or even gets a ticket to his last concerts ever............
Anyway I guess we should be happy. I really hope that you, me and alot of other fans has the chance to get tickets on firday.

thank you. i even would pay for the thriller package. i just want to see him once in my life :(:(
and the way people wrote their experience from today, im not that convinced that i will get tickets

DNT GIVE UP ...iv been on it all day ...i stayed up all night and i got 4 tickets so im greatful...good luck to everyone!!!

can someone tell me where the 6 limit per household came from?

if i got four today .. can i really only get 2 on fri? i am from a family of 6 mj fans who all live at the same address!!!eeek

There are plenty of Premium Floor Seating tickets still available (altho sold out for the 8th). I just got A2 row D come up. All being well, if these tickets don't sell they will be released back and sold as face value at £75..... I'll be checking TM nearer the time to see if I can bag anything good!

also what are my chances of selling seats (not that good ones) for aug 3rd. i would sell them at face value (havent decided yet if i will sell.. just speculating)

Where did you read it?

can someone tell me where the 6 limit per household came from?

if i got four today .. can i really only get 2 on fri? i am from a family of 6 mj fans who all live at the same address!!!eeek

You can only buy 4 tickets - this is the limit per household I'm afraid. TM/O2 will cancel any transactions over this limit.

You have been warned!

There are plenty of Premium Floor Seating tickets still available (altho sold out for the 8th). I just got A2 row D come up. All being well, if these tickets don't sell they will be released back and sold as face value at £75..... I'll be checking TM nearer the time to see if I can bag anything good!

how likely is this to happen? has it happened with beyonce, britney etc? dont want spending all my savings unneccessarily

also what are my chances of selling seats (not that good ones) for aug 3rd. i would sell them at face value (havent decided yet if i will sell.. just speculating)

If willing to sell at face value I reckon you could via EBay. The market is flooded at the moment and has slowed down since the madness this morning. It all depends how many tickets are available in the general sale.

You can only buy 4 tickets - this is the limit per household I'm afraid. TM/O2 will cancel any transactions over this limit.

You have been warned!

but i thought it went to 6 on friday? does the 6 on friday take into account the 4 i already have.. and where is this written? thanks

how likely is this to happen? has it happened with beyonce, britney etc? dont want spending all my savings unneccessarily

We won't know for Beyonce and Britney until nearer the time as obviously they will want to sell these as much as they can.

If they can't sell them at £795 they would rather sell at £75 then loose the sale completely.

Tina Turner tickets were being sold via TM Marketplace originally at £500 each for the front rows. Last week I know someone who got front row A2 block for £135 per ticket - this was the total price paid as no booking fees were charged. The face value of the ticket was actually £100 - with booking fee, it would have been £110. So a complete bargain!

but i thought it went to 6 on friday? does the 6 on friday take into account the 4 i already have.. and where is this written? thanks

From the O2 website regarding those who wish to buy tickets in person from the Arena's box office on Friday morning:

Tickets will not be distributed on the day and will be posted at a later date. Tickets are limited to 4 per household and checks will be made across all official agents. Any multiple bookings will be cancelled.

http://www.theo2.co.uk/event/michael-jackson-20090304.html

...so if we've only bought 2 tickets so far, and then decided to try for 2 more to another show at a later date, that wouldn't be allowed? Or would it only not be allowed if we're going over that '4 ticket limit'? Not saying that i'm doing this, just curious and slightly confused still :s

...so if we've only bought 2 tickets so far, and then decided to try for 2 more to another show at a later date, that wouldn't be allowed? Or would it only not be allowed if we're going over that '4 ticket limit'? Not saying that i'm doing this, just curious and slightly confused still :s

You can buy up to 4 tickets in total for the whole O2 residency per credit card and per household - so if you have 2 now, you can buy 2 later.

So, if you have a mom or dad willing to offer you their credit card and have the tickets mailed to their address, theoretically you can buy more than 4.

I did this for Kylie back in 2005. Limit was 6 and I brought 8, got the last 2 tickets cancelled, so immediately booked using my mom's details and hey presto - I had the tickets!

I ve just got a code e mailed to me, but it just says no tickets available at the moment when i try to get tickets, i really dont understand how some ppl are getting them so easily.

I just got "tickets not availible" all god damn time

I thought the presale was ending at 6am on Friday morning? I guess then that all presale tickets have been sold.

^^ thats what i thought but it keeps saying no tickets available.

You can buy up to 4 tickets in total for the whole O2 residency per credit card and per household - so if you have 2 now, you can buy 2 later.

So, if you have a mom or dad willing to offer you their credit card and have the tickets mailed to their address, theoretically you can buy more than 4.

I did this for Kylie back in 2005. Limit was 6 and I brought 8, got the last 2 tickets cancelled, so immediately booked using my mom's details and hey presto - I had the tickets!

Thanks very much for clearing that up for me :)

I ve just got a code e mailed to me, but it just says no tickets available at the moment when i try to get tickets, i really dont understand how some ppl are getting them so easily.

I just got "tickets not availible" all god damn time

Seriously, just keep trying...you'll get there! Otherwise there'll be lots more chances on friday.

Back