Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

I just tried and got a seat for the 29th... I didn't buy, but I could have if I wanted to. They're not good seats though, so if you're holding off for good seats, you may just want to wait for Friday.

What price were the tix you tried for? And yes, I need good seats. I'm not flying for 8 hours AT NIGHT (Imma need friggin therapy) alllllllll the way to London and not actually SEE Michael put on an awesome show. My suffering can not be in vain, lest I can stay home and be miserable. :lol:

This sucks. I thought it was 4 tickets in the pre-sale and an additional 6 in the general sale.

Does anyone know if it's safe to have tickets sent to overseas addresses? Will they get there in time?

No it is 6 tickets in total, from general and presale

For example if you buy 3 today, you can then ONLY buy an additional 3 on Friday

hey guys

i know everyones stressed but i have 2 quick questions that i would love help with

1. if you used your presale code twice today on two sets of two tickets, are one lot going to get cancelled

2. i panicked at the start of the day and settled for not that great seats. i have now decided i want to get the hospitality package as I understand thats the only way to get A floor seats (ill have to spend the whole year paying off a credit card but hey).. but i wondered, can i get the hospitality package now? having already bought 4 tickets for my address today? or do i have to wait till fri? did all hospitality seats go in the presale?? so willl there only be the slightly worse seats left? i dont want spending a months salary only to be sitting next to a load of £75 ticket holders!!

sorry its so long winded

You'll have to wait until Friday or you risk your order being cancelled.

What price were the tix you tried for? And yes, I need good seats. I'm not flying for 8 hours AT NIGHT (Imma need friggin therapy) alllllllll the way to London and not actually SEE Michael put on an awesome show. My suffering can not be in vain, lest I can stay home and be miserable. :lol:

They were crap seats, up at the top, and they were 75pounds. Definitely not worth it if you're gunning for good seats. Just about an hour ago I had good seats in the red though, can't remember which date. I'm just playing around on the site to see what's available even though I can only go to the 26 & 28th of July shows.

ok thanks v much

just rung the 02 and they said 10% of tickets went into presale today.. that cant be right surely? seems like a lot more to me

think they are just feeding people with lies these people

cos then she said no hospitality packages are available until friday which is crap

can i just check that the only way to get in block A is with a hospitality seat?

can i just check that the only way to get in block A is with a hospitality seat?
no £75 is in block a only the first 15 rows are hospitiality

ok thanks v much

just rung the 02 and they said 10% of tickets went into presale today.. that cant be right surely? seems like a lot more to me

cos then she said no hospitality packages are available until friday which is crap

Hmm that can't be right. People bought hospitality packages today...unless she means the allotment for presale are sold out so the rest will be available on Friday. :unsure:

Thanks, Superstition. So basically, I just have to keep trying and playing with dates until something hits...which is impossible right now being as I'm at work and at some point today I need to actually DO some. Can't keep sitting here watching the ticketmaster thingy spin for tickets. :girl_tantrum:

>"< i try to buy it...i got the ticket but i cannot confirm. they ask me about postcode of statement address...what is that?pleaseee someone tell me

Getting an email saying you've successfully registered for a CHANCE to join the presale is no guarantee of being sent a presale code. This was all explained on the MJlive site.

yes, i know that. but
now they say "Fans who successfully registered for the pre-sale would have received a code last night."
and that sound like... everyone gets a code. ^^

>"< i try to buy it...i got the ticket but i cannot confirm. they ask me about postcode of statement address...what is that?pleaseee someone tell me

Put in the postcode of the address of the person the card belongs to

As most of the tickets have gone do u think theyr guna bring out jan and feb dates?

ok thanks v much

just rung the 02 and they said 10% of tickets went into presale today.. That cant be right surely? Seems like a lot more to me

can i just check that the only way to get in block a is with a hospitality seat?
thats a relief,so we will get another chance on friday then?

Ohh shit, how could've missed that, thank you! :D
The question now is if the actual show starts 18.30 or the pre-show starts then.

Damn we really need a FAQ thread that we can "sticky".

6:30 might be when the doors open. :scratch: They never put opening time and then show start time to make things clear, it's so annoying.

help please

when it says for example bk 417.........does it mean back as in the yellow?????????????????????????????????????

need to know!!!!!!

help please

when it says for example bk 417.........does it mean back as in the yellow?????????????????????????????????????

need to know!!!!!!

'bk' means block
you can check your seat position here

10fs4nr.jpg

Dont worry about where you are sitting, just get the tickets if yout can!

I was quite high up at one prince show, and saw the show fine even with my dodgey eyes

ALSO im sure like wit his last tours he will have big screenss at the side?

So are ther still guna be tickets left for fri cuz it doesnt seem posible

Dont worry about where you are sitting, just get the tickets if yout can!

I was quite high up at one prince show, and saw the show fine even with my dodgey eyes

ALSO im sure like wit his last tours he will have big screenss at the side?

The screens are a given.

Can someone help me out?! I can't get tickets! I got the rpesale code and went to ticketmaster but cannot find anything. Are they sold out?

Shall i wait till friday? Shall i buy online or go to o2?

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez just don't know what to do..........seat at the back? blow some savings on premium??? wait till friday and take the risk of trying to get decent seat?????

tried this morning from 7-8 but was just in the queue and got nothing at the end just in a queue for the whole hour............don't want that again on friday

there's got to be tickets on friday surely ......this was a presale......my worry about friday is just being in a queue and getting nowhere then finding it sold out

So tickets have sold out before in presales the havent garenteed anything

I have still not got a code from michaeljackson.com. i registered on thurs.:(

Back