Tito's fake daughter Tanay is starting her music career

Out of curiosity I listened 0:54 few times, but couldn't make out anything!
Just tell me what is going on at that mark and please don't make me to listen it again:D

Hi Bubs....you will be pleased ..hahah you don't need to listen, just watch! ;)

In the first link of this thread ...song called; "Naughty girls need love too"

Last edited:
Wait, she's still being touted as a Jackson and it hasn't been proven she is? As for her looking like Janet or Rebbie, she doesn't. All black people don't look alike, folks. . . :lmao: :lol: :rofl:

Plenty of black people have high cheekbones and beautiful big brown eyes. :D

Sheila, race or skin colour has nothing to do with my comparison, and I'm very much aware of there are people (b&w)who have high cheekbones and big brown eyes.
As for you saying all black people don't look alike, same goes with white people, so please don't make everything about skin colour.

Sheila, race or skin colour has nothing to do with my comparison, and I'm very much aware of there are people (b&w)who have high cheekbones and big brown eyes.
As for you saying all black people don't look alike, same goes with white people, so please don't make everything about skin colour.

Are you black? It has often been the case when we HAVE been assumed to closely resemble each other based on the basics (especially when racially profiled via police, etc), when all one has to do is actually look beyond that (it isn't hard to do). She doesn't look anything like Mike's family, LMFAO!

What a sad day when I'm asked to not discuss being black (and all that entails) on a site dedicated to a BLACK MAN. :smilerolleyes:

Are you black? It has often been the case when we HAVE been assumed to closely resemble each other based on the basics (especially when racially profiled via police, etc), when all one has to do is actually look beyond that (it isn't hard to do). She doesn't look anything like Mike's family, LMFAO!

What a sad day when I'm asked to not discuss being black (and all that entails) on a site dedicated to a BLACK MAN. :smilerolleyes:

Protection
For Gangs, Clubs
And Nations
Causing Grief In
Human Relations
It's A Turf War
On A Global Scale
I'd Rather Hear Both Sides
Of The Tale
See, It's Not About Races
Just Places
Faces
Where Your Blood
Comes From
Is Where Your Space Is
I've Seen The Bright
Get Duller
I'm Not Going To Spend
My Life Being A Color

Sheila, you can discuss about being black and all, but I don't see colours, I see people.

Doing a remake of a sam fox song! that says it all.

not that i think she is titos daughter (but who knows considering how most of them act) but just cause she doesnt look like a jackson doesnt mean shes not one. looks are hardly an indicator of anything.going by that logic some jacksons arent jacksons either!

Wait, she's still being touted as a Jackson and it hasn't been proven she is? As for her looking like Janet or Rebbie, she doesn't. All black people don't look alike, folks. . . :lmao: :lol: :rofl:

With all due respect the discussion here had nothing to do with colour it was to do with whether there was a family resemblance, hence why family members Janet and Rebbie were compared.

SheilaMJFan4Ever;4037163 said:

Hi Sheila,
I was the original one who said Tito’s fake or not fake daughter looks like Rebbie then another poster said she looks like Janet. It wasn't about Black/White for me cuz gurl you know I'm black. LOL! :jump1: I still think she looks a little like Rebbie but I also agree she looks like a MAN. :smilerolleyes: I see her standing there with Tito with him grinning and he hasn't said she's not his daughter. He knows what she's been claiming but seems okay with it. We all know the way the cubs mess around so it's not really impossible for her to be his kid.

It's kind of sad that she (and other Jackson "kids") would go to such embarrassing lengths for fame/attention. Think about it: is fame really worth putting their mothers on blast for it? They're essentially calling their mothers skanks that "think" they know who their kids' fathers are and how convenient that they're either famous, wealthy, dead or all of the above. All of it could be squashed if a simple legitimate DNA test was taken.

Welp, I guess it's easier for Tanay to rely on that old smoke & mirrors trick of fooling those that don't know any better.

The whole thing reminds me of this scene from "Friday". . . :hysterical: :fear:

HAHAHAHAHA, that's what this Tanay woman should get 'don't evah, evah evah evah evah.. come back' at all, forreal now :rofl:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! :hysterical: :victory:

Gottapee_zpsc9cf5cfe.jpg

Goodfellaslmao_zpsfcae817c.jpg

KermitImdone_zps2e6def24.jpg

omfg, that first video.. I think I saw more of her boobs than her face:blink: This shit is so amateurish tho, I can't:lmao:, the part where they were 'dancing' in the freaking backyard, on the driveway or whatever had me dyin'!! :hysterical:

omfg, that first video.. I think I saw more of her boobs than her face:blink: This shit is so amateurish tho, I can't:lmao:, the part where they were 'dancing' in the freaking backyard, on the driveway or whatever had me dyin'!! :hysterical:

LOL...yes I and I asked myself if she remodeled her "uncle's" Jackets :D

It's kind of sad that she (and other Jackson "kids") would go to such embarrassing lengths for fame/attention. Think about it: is fame really worth putting their mothers on blast for it? They're essentially calling their mothers skanks that "think" they know who their kids' fathers are and how convenient that they're either famous, wealthy, dead or all of the above. All of it could be squashed if a simple legitimate DNA test was taken.

Welp, I guess it's easier for Tanay to rely on that old smoke & mirrors trick of fooling those that don't know any better.

The whole thing reminds me of this scene from "Friday". . . :hysterical: :fear:

That's funny. :yes:

LOL...yes I and I asked myself if she remodeled her "uncle's" Jackets :D

YES, I wondered the same when -after repeating the name JACKSON 50 times in that stupid intro- the vid started with her in a red leather jacket (and the back up 'dancers' in those baseball jackets he loved to wear..:smilerolleyes: ) I don't even care if she's Tito's daughter or not, it just makes my toes curl to see something this bad being linked to Michael, it's blasphemy lol! I bet he'd be like SMDH-_- if he saw this crap

YES, I wondered the same when -after repeating the name JACKSON 50 times in that stupid intro- the vid started with her in a red leather jacket (and the back up 'dancers' in those baseball jackets he loved to wear..:smilerolleyes: ) I don't even care if she's Tito's daughter or not, it just makes my toes curl to see something this bad being linked to Michael, it's blasphemy lol! I bet he'd be like SMDH-_- if he saw this crap

:yes: indeed!
to be honest , I don't think I ever saw something as bad as this

Back