Tom Mez. Interview

someone can said please, what he said about Michael's children? They crying every day or the day of verdict... please, is important....

Oh My God...is that true?? That is why I prayed so fervently for Michael during that time...for both him and his children...how awful that must have been for their little family...

yes is something said mesereau in this topic's interview at firt page...
I need to know what exactly said --please someone can trascript on this part when he said his children crying? When happen this? Every day or the day of trial... Im so sad....:(

yes is something said mesereau in this topic's interview at firt page...
I need to know what exactly said --please someone can trascript on this part when he said his children crying? When happen this? Every day or the day of trial... Im so sad....:(

"he'a very sensitive, gentle, creative spirit. he likes acts of kindness...& to be portrayed this way was a nightmare for him. he was horrified. so he didnt have to say that to me - all you had to do is to look at him, to see how nervous he was, he was having trouble eating, he was having trouble sleeping, his children were crying. They knew something was wrong with their father that he was going through some type of ordeal... his children love their dad, he's a wonderful father. i've observed him and they knew something was wrong...children they pick up things and it was a very awful experience - it was painful, it was terrifying for him and his family and GOD WAS WITH US AND WE PREVAILED."

so don't be sad. :)

Back