Tom Sneddon dies of cancer

Stacey Brown made this comment on facebook:

"You know what's interesting. I spoke with Mr. Sneddon the day Michael Jackson died. He, in no way, was joyful or happy. He respected the artist Michael Jackson and he said he thought the death was a tragedy and had hoped that, before Jackson's death, the singer would find some real peace in his life. Peace, Mr. Sneddon made clear, that Jackson, his family, and hangers-on were responsible for taking away, not the criminal justice system. Mr. Sneddon exemplified class and for those who didn't have the privilege of getting to know him just a little, it's really your loss."

i won't be taking any lessons from stacy brown on how to be a decent human being

LAUGH OUT LOUD

"You know what's interesting. I spoke with Mr. Sneddon the day Michael Jackson died. He, in no way, was joyful or happy. He respected the artist Michael Jackson and he said he thought the death was a tragedy and had hoped that, before Jackson's death, the singer would find some real peace in his life. Peace, Mr. Sneddon made clear, that Jackson, his family, and hangers-on were responsible for taking away, not the criminal justice system. Mr. Sneddon exemplified class and for those who didn't have the privilege of getting to know him just a little, it's really your loss."

Only what Sneddon did for 12 years is in a way almost equal to taking one's life (There, I said it.) so I don't buy that "classy" act. I think false accusations can make a man a hollow sheild. It destroys you mentally, it ruins your career, people will never look at you the same. Remember when Slash said he doesn't think Michael was guilty, only he wouldn't let his child stay alone with him? That's Sneddon's doing. People around a man who was falsley accused will have that shed of doubt.

And then there's the legal procces, the trial itself and then the verdict. And the possible jail time. What if Michael was sent to jail for 20 years? That's what Sneddon was trying to achieve afterall, why do people forget that? It's not that unlikely he would have died in jail. In fact, many people thought he would. Mesereau Included.

Sneddon was probably too afraid of bad karma to say anything bad on MJ the day he died. Little too late for that. Fu-ck Stacy Brown for portraying Sneddon as some kind of an angel that took the high road. It's so far from the truth it can't even see the truth.

NO THANKS on the 2 last lines. Stupid hater.

Last edited:
I could care less about Stacey Brown. I just found his comment interesting.

*gag*
Brown is one to talk, seeing how his bullshit also took away peace from Michael's life. Also, how do we know he's telling the truth? Granted, I do remember hearing how Sneddon tweeted or posted something somewhere saying that Michael's death was sad and RIP and all that stuff, but we don't know if he spoke to Brown for real.

If Sneddon did say such things, whether to Brown or to the public, I have to wonder how sincere he was. Did he really mean it or did he just say that publicly to save face? I also don't see how falsifying and twisting evidence is considered "class". Sad, just sad.

Any comment from Stacy Brown deserves the same reaction as comment from Demon Dimond:puke:
This is what I think of him and what comes out of his pie hole

images

Let's put things into a perspecive: which is worse? Saying some not so nice things about someone on the day he died or spending a decade to try to find a reason to put someone in jail - even if that requires enabling false accusers? And also spending a decade of spreading lies about that person in the media (do not forget that common media myths and lies such as Jordan's description matching were put out there by Sneddon). So just because Sneddon (allegedly) did not say nasty things about MJ on the day he died somehow that makes him classy after ALL that he has done and after saying nasty things about him for more than a decade? Give me a break!

I am not ashamed about thinking and saying nasty things about Sneddon on the day he died. Those things are all true because he was a nasty person. I rather take pride in never ever accusing anyone falsely of anything, never ever enabling false allegations on anyone, never ever trying to ruin anyone's life for money or anything else. That kind of honor and class in my life is much more important to me than whether someone vents his or her anger about a bad person on the day that person dies.

Last edited:
and I seriously doubt Stacy Brown talked to Sneddon at all.
He has this habit that he either users "source close to..." or person is dead and cannot refute his claims.

He is as much bottom feeder as Demon, so don't even bother with him.

I think he wanted to be ironic and accuse us MJ fans of not taking the so called high road like his classy pal Sneddon. I wouldn't be surprised if he made the whole thing up just to make a point. He's playing the preacher like Diane did. Cute.

I'm not even a bit sorry for not being sorry. We are the ones with the morals. Sneddon had none.

Yeah, we know Stacy Brown is full of shit, so I'd take everything that lying scum says with a huge grain of salt. And in case it was true, (which I doubt) just because that snake didn't speak ill of Michael when he died, doesn't spare him from the corruption acts and the means he took to humiliate and trying to put Michael in jail. I've never said Sneddon is solely responsible but he has huge share on ruining Michael's life, reputation and career.

You wonder why I believe you are a certified HATER, you are not even trying to hide any more

I'm a certified hater? oh really? and when have I ever said anything negative about MJ? I think you have me confused with someone else, or you're just an overly sensitive person who has a problem with anyone who is fair and doesn't see MJ as some kind of flawless god.

Let's put things into a perspecive: which is worse? Saying some not so nice things about someone on the day he died or spending a decade to try to find a reason to put someone in jail - even if that requires enabling false accusers? And also spending a decade of spreading lies about that person in the media (do not forget that common media myths and lies such as Jordan's description matching were put out there by Sneddon). So just because Sneddon (allegedly) did not say nasty things about MJ on the day he died somehow that makes him classy after ALL that he has done and after saying nasty things about him for more than a decade? Give me a break!

I am not ashamed about thinking and saying nasty things about Sneddon on the day he died. Those things are all true because he was a nasty person. I rather take pride in never ever accusing anyone falsely of anything, never ever enabling false allegations on anyone, never ever trying to ruin anyone's life for money or anything else. That kind of honor and class in my life is much more important to me than whether someone vents his or her anger about a bad person on the day that person dies.
rmRrLcr.gif

Why do you believe people that try to see a cancer victim as a human being, as some kind of hater?

I'll be the first person to say that I didn't like Sneddon. I thought he was a creepazoid, and I personally didn't care what happened to him. But that doesn't mean that he didn't have a family, or people that loved him, just as millions of fans loved Michael Jackson.

I think everyone has two sides, a good side and a bad side. Even Michael said that Sneddon wasn't a bad guy, right? So why are fans so eager to celebrate Sneddon's death? It's kind of creepy to do that, honestly.

I often wonder why Sneddon was so obsessed with Michael Jackson. The guy took money out of his own pocket to fly out of the US to find "victims", he planted evidence, hired all kinds of private investigators, 70 police officers to invade Neverland, all kinds of DNA experts, had laws changed, etc..Is it because Michael was a very high profile celebrity and he felt that taking him on would be a huge career highlight? or did he genuinely believe that he was a serial child molester who was a danger to society? After seeing that video on CNN of him cracking jokes at a press conference, I would have to go with option 1.

I often wonder why Sneddon was so obsessed with Michael Jackson. The guy took money out of his own pocket to travel fly out of the US to find "victims", he planted evidence, hired all kinds of private investigators, 70 police officers to invade Neverland, all kinds of DNA experts, had laws changed, etc..Is it because Michael was a very high profile celebrity and he felt that taking him on would be a huge career highlight? or did he genuinely believe that he was serial child molester who was a danger to society? After seeing that video on CNN of him cracking jokes at a press conference, I would have to go with option 1.

He saw it as a career opportunity, I'm sure. He didn't care about Michael Jackson, the person. He may have liked "the entertainer", but I doubt sincerely that he cared about Michael.

Michael showed more compassion to Sneddon than Sneddon showed to him. Just goes to show who was the better person.

Why do you believe people that try to see a cancer victim as a human being, as some kind of hater?

I'll be the first person to say that I didn't like Sneddon. I thought he was a creepazoid, and I personally didn't care what happened to him. But that doesn't mean that he didn't have a family, or people that loved him, just as millions of fans loved Michael Jackson.

I think everyone has two sides, a good side and a bad side. Even Michael said that Sneddon wasn't a bad guy, right? So why are fans so eager to celebrate Sneddon's death? It's kind of creepy to do that, honestly.

Thank you. Some fans are very annoying. If you try to be fair and rational, you are automatically a hater.

Last edited:
Thank you. Some fans are very annoying. If you try to fair and rational, you are automatically a hater.

Sneddon gets a lot of hate, and rightly so. But I don't see why someone would be labeled a hater for questioning a celebration of his death?

I didn't even celebrate Bin Laden's death, and he did much worse things than Sneddon ever did.

Source? Last time I checked he wrote a song about what a bad guy Sneddon was.

Michael was an entertainer. All songwriters write songs about bad guys. Taylor Swift is making a career of it. I've even done it.

And my source is from the 2005 trial, where I seem to remember Jermaine saying that Michael said Sneddon was a good guy. Of course, that's Jermaine, and that was also 9 years ago. I may be remembering something that didn't happen.

Michael was an entertainer. All songwriters write songs about bad guys. Taylor Swift is making a career of it. I've even done it.

And my source is from the 2005 trial, where I seem to remember Jermaine saying that Michael said Sneddon was a good guy. Of course, that's Jermaine, and that was also 9 years ago. I may be remembering something that didn't happen.

Are you sure about that? because i remember Jermaine calling him a redneck.

No, Michael was quite sincere for the songs he wrote on HIStory and you can hear he meant every single word. Michael thinking that bigoted racist was a good guy when he put his life through hell and humiliated him beyond beliefs would be ridiculous.

I often wonder why Sneddon was so obsessed with Michael Jackson. The guy took money out of his own pocket to fly out of the US to find "victims", he planted evidence, hired all kinds of private investigators, 70 police officers to invade Neverland, all kinds of DNA experts, had laws changed, etc..Is it because Michael was a very high profile celebrity and he felt that taking him on would be a huge career highlight? or did he genuinely believe that he was a serial child molester who was a danger to society? After seeing that video on CNN of him cracking jokes at a press conference, I would have to go with option 1.
I totally agree that it was Option 1. He would go down in the history books for that one and be remembered for years and years. His legacy would be made.

The Stacy Brown thing was funny to me, by the way. Especially the part about "hangers-on"-I consider Stacy a big hanger-on. Has he ever written a story about anybody than Michael?
And him recalling Sneddon's comment on the day of Michael's death is kinda like the statement Bashir made, isn't it?
It's like they want to have their cake and eat it too.
A very sad bunch.

Yes, because it's just that simple. Sneddon was just a cancer victim and the hateful MJ fans dehumanize him oh so cruelly.

All serial killers and terrorists had mothers who loved them. Lets mourn their executions.

You may want to re-listen to HIStory.

But you know what? And this is not just for you ShipOfFools, because I understand you just wanted to make us see the others' point - I've had it with this Holier-than-thou attitude, you guys think it's creepy to "celebrate"? I find it idiotic to go on fan boards of somebody's VICTIM and expect them to act any differently than this when that somebody is gone. Many people here had a very hard time during Michael's trial, seeing him enduring this kind of pain, that was caused by the stand up guy, wonderful husband and deovting father that Sneddon may have been.

Whoever here threw a party anyway? Where's the celebration? Yeah, this thread is not too Sneddon-friendly (Why would it be?) but it's far from being a celebration. Or a good thread for you guys would be a thread full of nice words and tears, shal we write the eulogies?

Did you think it was creepy the media was celebrating the death of Bin Laden or you're only creeped when it's MJ fans and Sneddon because you simply fail to see why MJ fans are so hateful toward a guy who just went after what he "believed in"?

Last edited:

Are you really trying to say now that MJ actually didn't mean D.S. and that in reality he thought Sneddon was a good guy? My god, this is starting to be a bit too much of the kumbaya, don't you think? Based on something you do not even remember exactly and even if Jermaine really had said that I would question its authenticity.

It's funny how these people all say MJ was troubled and he lived a sad life, yet they weren't exactly making it any better..How can the man find peace with a bunch of no life having people constantly harassing him?

Like I said earlier, I am definitely not celebrating. If anything, I'm sadder, because he just died and we didn't get any resolution from it-no apology, no second thoughts, nothing. And I would like to be able to come here and say I hate, loathe and despise Sneddon because where else in the world could I do it.
If I started talking about him to family, friends, or colleagues-they would just say "who?"

Here's a fairly unbiased obit from the New York Times. Better written than most. Talks about this vendetta he had about another person, brought him 3 times up on murder charges. Wonder how much that cost?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/11/0...-pop-star-michael-jackson.html?_r=1&referrer=

Yes, because it's just that simple. Sneddon was just a cancer victim and the hateful MJ fans dehumanize him oh so cruelly.

All serial killers and terrorists had mothers who loved them. Lets mourn their executions.

You may want to re-listen to HIStory.

But you know what? And this is not just for you ShipOfFools, because I understand you just wanted to make us see the others' point - I've had it with this Holier-than-thou attitude, you guys think it's creepy to "celebrate"? I find it idiotic to go on fan boards of somebody's VICTIM and expect them to act any differently than this when that somebody is gone. Many people here had a very hard time during Michael's trial, seeing him enduring this kind of pain, that was caused by the stand up guy, wonderful husband and deovting father that Sneddon may have been.

Whoever here threw a party anyway? Where's the celebration? Yeah, this thread is not too Sneddon-friendly (Why would it be?) but it's far from being a celebration. Or a good thread for you guys would be a thread full of nice words and tears, shal we write the eulogies?

Did you think it was creepy the media was celebrating the death of Bin Laden or you're only creeped when it's MJ fans and Sneddon because you simply fail to see why MJ fans are so hateful toward a guy who just went after what he "believed in"?

I sincerely apologize. You're free to feel however you want.

Last edited:
This is getting ridiculous, honestly. We haven't even harrassed his family to remind them how nasty and despicable that failure of human being was, we haven't accused anybody of such disgusting wrongdoing like Sneddon did or ruined their lives. So the hatred and spiteful comments and attire he gets, it was well deserved. Again, I insist....

Blog_get_off_your_high_horse_by_alphonus-d32kb2z.jpg

Back