Tom Sneddon dies of cancer

GOOD ****ING RIDDANCE!

Some people may say they don't wish death on anyone and what not, sorry...but i do. I hope the accusers join Sneddon eventually too, when one can be so evil and so vile as to ruin someone else's life so much, so bad that it eventually lead to the good man's death....yes...yes i DO wish death on those low life pieces of crap.

Simple as that.

Tom Sneddon IS a cold man now, litterally and figuratively speaking!

I feel horrid for his family, I know what it's like to lose a loved one. But I also understand that justice needs to be served, and after a long overdue time, justice has been served. God was the judge, and the jury. I hope his family finds peace, especially when people will say some nasty things against him, that may or may not be true. But all I know is that, I personally won't miss him, he did something that hurt me, not just Michael, but hurt me also. I know what it is like to be lied about, to be turned on in an instant. Although I don't wish Cancer on my worst enemy, I'm glad he died.

As a person who is currently suffering from cancer, I would never wish this on my worst enemy, and would usually have such sympathy for a person who is or has suffered from this terrible illness, and all or any pain it would cause them to be in. Though I feel sympathy for his family who have lost a loved one, for this disgrace of a human being (TS) I feel no sympathy whatsoever, and think he deserved everything he got.

As a person who is currently suffering from cancer, I would never wish this on my worst enemy, and would usually have such sympathy for a person who is or has suffered from this terrible illness, and all or any pain it would cause them to be in. Though I feel sympathy for his family who have lost a loved one, for this disgrace of a human being (TS) I feel no sympathy whatsoever, and think he deserved everything he got.
That was very heartfelt and I hope YOU get well as soon as possible!!

Aww im sorry to hear that :'( I'll have you in my prayers, and hope you pull strong through this terrible sickness.

Death is a bully. A bully who takes what he wants and gives naught...or some shit like that...

I hope you are doing well MJLovesyoumore

I wouldn't take offense to what MJ said about karma - he was expressing his beliefs, and he simply didn't believe it and he gave his reasons.

That said, I don't think it should be quoted as if to discredit those who DO believe in it - as, to me, thats what the quote seemed to do in the context of this thread.

Of course that was the purpose of it. Unfortunately, some people can't (or won't) RESPECT the simple concept of agreeing to disagree. This thread isn't about people's personal beliefs, ANYWAY. To each his own and even Michael Jackson wasn't right about EVERYTHING.

Stay strong and I hope you will beat it.

:heart: Loving you long distance MJ sister :group:

MJLoveYouMore, I'm sorry to hear you're going through such terrible disease. I hope you can beat it too.

I wouldn't normally wish it on good people but individuals who caused so much harm and spread evil like that SOB snake, I can't help feeling glad. However, there's no justice in that kind of death given the fact Sneddon never paid for the crimes he commited against Michael and many others who were wrongfully accused and imprisioned by him.

I never said stop believing in karma because Michael didn't. I just said it was annoying some of you bring it given all the injustice he went through and given the fact evil people rarely get what they deserve because on those few occasions justice was served. I also quote here the reason but if you can't understand it Sheila, you've got a problem.

First of all, I didn't put that quote to discredit people who believe in karma. I put it because Michael himself didn't believe in it and fair enough given all the f*ckeries he had to endure. Michael did nothing but bringing goodness, happiness and helping others and what did he got in return? I'm not saying he had to be rewarded, people do good because it's humane and the right thing but he didn't deserve all the injustice he went through whatsoever.

If I remember correctly, (I need to re read the book again) Michael said it because before those words he was talking about children who were going to be adopted but died in a plain crash when they were going to their future homes.

Hate spreads... And reading some peoples comments I see the hate snedden spread while living is continuing in this thread.. So it looks like in that sense he's winning!!

Dont catc the virus of hatred... Expressing anger and hate are two different things..

Hatred is part of the human nature. But one thing is hating for sake of doing so due idiotic prejudice, envy, racism and bigotry like many who harmed Michael and another thing is hating because you despise evil inflicted on innocent people, animals and despise injustice, it's your choice if you decide to hate or not but please people,get off your moral high horse and don't judge the ones who decide doing so. Even Michael hated, he felt bad for hating that ungrateful bastard Arvizo but he couldn't help it, I don't blame him since the doctors and him saved his life and what did he get in return? A stab in the back because that mother f*cker and co. ruined his life and they robbed his children the chance of having a father. It wouldn't surprise to me if Michael hated that snake or the Chandlers as well.

Last edited:
F*ck him. I feel rocks for him. Didn't Diane Demon say how happy he was when Michael passed? Well, I hope she's next. And I don't care if this makes me a terrible person. The world is a better place without these nasty snakes.

From the man himself:

". . . I don't believe in karma. I think that is a bunch of crap, because so many mean-spirited, evil people are on top of the world and doing well and people love them, no matter how evil they are . . . Karma is a theory like any other theory that some human made up." -Michael Jackson.

I know I'm not supposed to hate anybody. But I do. And where else but here can I possibly express it? No where-it's better to rage on here than to have the migraines and ulcers and all the other stuff.
And I know this thread is about Sneddon-not about Karma. But I've been thinking a lot about it since the thread started.
I don't know if I believe in it or not-although anybody else believing it certainly doesn't bother me. I think everyone should believe in whatever they want to (or don't want to).

But I don't think cancer is karma-way too many good people get cancer-way too many kids.

Now, if Evan and Sneddon had been accused of child molestation (or something equally horrible) and charged during their lives, I would definitely be an avid believer!

If anybody wants to discuss what karma is, and their beliefs, that's is fine. But please take it to another thread in the approrpiate forum, please ;)

Thank you :heart:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Slave To The Rhythm

I can't believe some of you are celebrating his death...

The man is dead, we should stop talking bad about him now.

No one of us really knew him, so i don't think we have the right to judge him...
I totally believe that MJ was innocent but sneddon didn't. That's why he acted like he did.

Yes it was a really hard time for Michael but it doesn't help that sneddon is dead now. Let's stop all this hate here.

I hope you can understand me

Did he really? Then why falsify evidence for the 05 trial? Why keep lying there was a match with those photos taken of MJ privates when there was NO MATCH! He knew MJ was innocent and the biggest get in his career! So I hope that you can understand?!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Slave To The Rhythm

I can't believe some of you are celebrating his death...

The man is dead, we should stop talking bad about him now.

No one of us really knew him, so i don't think we have the right to judge him...
I totally believe that MJ was innocent but sneddon didn't. That's why he acted like he did.

Yes it was a really hard time for Michael but it doesn't help that sneddon is dead now. Let's stop all this hate here.

I hope you can understand me

Did he really think MJ was guilty? Then why falsify evidence for the 05 trial? Why keep lying there was a match with those photos taken of MJ privates when there was NO MATCH! He knew MJ was innocent and the biggest get in his career! So I hope that you can understand?!

I have trouble reaching a conclusion about what Sneddon thought regarding the allegations, there's plenty of evidence that shows many problems with the claims and it gives plenty of reasonable doubt, but if a person is stubborn about their conclusions nothing would convince them that their premise could be wrong. It seems we're given two options, either Sneddon believed MJ was guilty and was never going to be swayed in that opinion, or he thought MJ was innocent but didn't care.

"A man with conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts and figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point… presented with evidence - unequivocal and undeniable evidence - that his belief is wrong, he will emerge not only unshaken but even more convinced of the truth of his beliefs than ever before. Indeed he may even evince new fervor about convincing and converting others to his view."
Leon Festinger, author of When Prophecy Fails

A problem we can encounter when speaking to people about this the the backfire effect. This is where evidence is presented which corrects previous information but rather than convincing a person of the evidence it backfires and makes the opponent even more convinced of their belief.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-07-05/keogh-when-the-media-gets-it-wrong/4111544

http://www.skepticalscience.com/docs/Debunking_Handbook.pdf

Self-Deception:

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/self-deception/

A good example of this is Pres Bush and the Iraq war. He was convinced there were weapons of mass destruction there.
When all evidence pointed to the contrary he got even more determined.
I would have respected him if he had said we made a mistake and we're pulling out but he didn't.
So maybe Sneddon was the same way.

I am not deliberately trying to put down Bush or bring politics into this, but the type of man is similar-and a good example of what this can lead to.

Last edited:
I've considered the posts in this thread for a while now.

I like to compare the worldwide impact and magnitude of the life, and death, of Michael Jackson with the miniscule blip of the life, and death, of TS, and focus only on the greater man.

I've considered the posts in this thread for a while now.

I like to compare the worldwide impact and magnitude of the life, and death, of Michael Jackson with the miniscule blip of the life, and death, of TS, and focus only on the greater man.

Yeah, the only reason why Sneddon's death is being covered at all is because of his connection to Michael, as sad as it was.

I have trouble reaching a conclusion about what Sneddon thought regarding the allegations, there's plenty of evidence that shows many problems with the claims and it gives plenty of reasonable doubt, but if a person is stubborn about their conclusions nothing would convince them that their premise could be wrong. It seems we're given two options, either Sneddon believed MJ was guilty and was never going to be swayed in that opinion, or he thought MJ was innocent but didn't care.

I think he did believe MJ was guilty but not based on evidence, but based on his own biases and prejudices. People can convince themselves that "the end justifies the means" so IMO he thought it did not matter if he relied on false evidence and false testimony the main thing is that he puts MJ behind bars. I also think that Sneddon probably managed to engage in a kind of cognitive dissonance which enabled him to ignore all the problems with these cases and accusers and convince himself somehow that those allegations are true no matter how many problems there are with the accusers and their allegations. It's a very twisted and dangerous logic - and very much wrong from an investigator -, but that kind of thinking happens.

Stacey Brown made this comment on facebook:

"You know what's interesting. I spoke with Mr. Sneddon the day Michael Jackson died. He, in no way, was joyful or happy. He respected the artist Michael Jackson and he said he thought the death was a tragedy and had hoped that, before Jackson's death, the singer would find some real peace in his life. Peace, Mr. Sneddon made clear, that Jackson, his family, and hangers-on were responsible for taking away, not the criminal justice system. Mr. Sneddon exemplified class and for those who didn't have the privilege of getting to know him just a little, it's really your loss."

Stacey Brown made this comment on facebook:

"You know what's interesting. I spoke with Mr. Sneddon the day Michael Jackson died. He, in no way, was joyful or happy. He respected the artist Michael Jackson and he said he thought the death was a tragedy and had hoped that, before Jackson's death, the singer would find some real peace in his life. Peace, Mr. Sneddon made clear, that Jackson, his family, and hangers-on were responsible for taking away, not the criminal justice system. Mr. Sneddon exemplified class and for those who didn't have the privilege of getting to know him just a little, it's really your loss."

Yes, yes, let's start whitewashing Sneddon here - and that by quoting Michael's worst enemies. That all in the name of "love", right? (All the talk about "love" is empty without justice and the truth.) Quoting Stacy Brown on what is "class" . Don't you feel the irony? :doh: The Stacy Brown who is so "classy" that he still keeps writing the most slanderous and humiliating articles about Michael. But yeah, let's put Michael's enemies on a pedestal here in the name of "love". What an insult to Michael!

Sneddon did his part in destroying Michael with lies, schemes, corrupt prosecution for more than a decade. So forgive me if I do not care about what he said or did not say about MJ on the day he died. That's all hyporitical considering that he did everything to destroy MJ while he was alive. Michael, on the other hand, did nothing to Sneddon.

Last edited:
Back