Tom Sneddon dies of cancer

Interesting thought. I believe humans are born good and bad comes later in life... which develope to evil for some. I think we'll get a lot of answers if we read about Sneddon's childhood and how he was raised. I bet there were narrow minds and ignorance all around him. Probably not much of affection either. But I don't see it as an excuse.

Speaking of blood money, I wonder if the chandlers and the arvisos will ever admit to being lying bastards. I mean how can they live with themselves knowing that they ruined an innocent man's life with their lies?

Last edited:
I think it's highly unrealistic to think Michael would feel sad if he were alive to hear of Tom Sneddon's death. Michael's mother Katherine said in David Guest's documentary she hates Sneddon, and I presume Michael opinion would be the same.

I have no idea how Michael would react in private if he heard about Sneddon's death, but I doubt he would feel any sadness because Sneddon went out of his way to destroy every single part of Michael's good name and life, consequences of which Michael's child, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews will have to live with forever. I just think the news of hearing of Sneddon's death would have been good news to Michael (I doubt he would have been jumping around laughing) and a huge relief that would have taken a lot of pressure off his life as Sneddon had a vendetta against Michael.

The gun shot at the end of the song D.S in my opinion gives a good idea of what Michael would have thought.

Tom Sneddon was a criminal, and he's death makes this world a better place. I have no sympathy for his family, because I doubt Sneddon had any sympathy for Michael's children and parents when Michael died, because Sneddon is a huge reason why Michael is dead.

Because we're better than him.

We are, but that means we have to lie and sit here and boo hoo, like "RIP", for a guy who destroyed the life of a man the majority of us look up to? For one, nobody is disrespecting his family, deliberately seeking out family members and relatives and rubbing it in their faces is one thing, but this is our place. People supportive of Sneddon shouldn't be here anyway. Michael was better than Tom Sneddon, yet he was also honest and human, all of Michael's niceness in the world didn't keep him from tearing Sneddon to shreds on a record. He didn't like the guy, he certainly wouldn't be mourning for his passing, at least I don't think so, given his past actions.

You do whatever you like, but don't try to speak as if we're wrong for being cold towards Tom Sneddon and his passing.

Knowing Sneddon was alive and Michael wasn't was hard to live with, so I'm not at all sad for this guy's departure. Not that that's going to bring Michael back :(

Even if some think it's wrong hating, feeling glad, celebrating or not feeling an ounce of sympathy for Sneddon or his family. The fan community hate him for the most part for his outrageously criminal treatment to Michael. I'm not sorry for deciding not cheating myself and being honest instead.

Is it wrong that I hope it was testicular cancer? That he should have been worried about his own peter instead of someone else's.

I seem to get great birthday gifts from karma. First there was jordy's dad evan and now D.S. (Yes that was on purpose)

I wish I could have punched him when I went to Neverland in 09.

"Dom Sheldon is a cold man" and that's all I have to say about that.

Sneddon was a piece of sh*t garb**e but he was a human. So to the loss of a human life I say RIP, and imma leave it at that.

The chewing gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe was more human than Sneddon

Speaking of blood money, I wonder if the chandlers and the arvisos will ever admit to being lying bastards. I mean how can they live with themselves knowing that they ruined an innocent man*s life with their lies?

dollar-sign-eyes1.jpg

I hope he died a slow and painful death, while listening to Thriller. Good riddance to an evil man.

Back