Trying to find a jacket! Any fans from Melbourne?

L.T.D

Proud Member
Some of you may recall me posting a thread that held a similar purpose to this one. However in that thread I was looking for a hat, in this case it is a jacket :p

Basically I became obsessed with getting a specific hat and went through so many things just to track it down and I did. It took me about 6 months but I eventually got the hat.

Even though I am from Merseyside in the UK, I go for a look which is pretty Australian. Sort of surferish. I have been looking for this jacket for quite a while but have hit a bit of a bump in the road, I contacted the guy in the picture below who some of you may know of......and he told me its from Melbourne, Australia basically. It's close to impossible to find it on the internet!

I don't really know what i'm asking for here, I guess i'm getting desperate. A search party perhaps? Is that too much to ask? If someone somehow knows where it is from then that would be great if you could tell me. If not, perhaps you could keep a look out for it?

I think i've lost my mind. :tease:

36thlj

OMG again!? :lol:

Well, I can't promise you anything, but I will keep a lookout for it. Have you tried eBay? If anything, you've got determination--six months for a hat, I would have given up ages ago, lol, but you eventually got it which is good. Good luck with the jacket! :)

I've tried eBay and I think the only way i'll find it on the internet at this point is if I get specific details about it.

Lol I love your determination to get this. Good luck, and sorry that I can't help any more. :D

drewhiggins;3303773 said:
No way. Hey at least you know where to get it from now.

Indeed! However the problem now is, I can't seem to buy it online on the website and can't find it being sold elsewhere :\ I've been checking ebay for it but haven't been able to find it! It is also £420 plus what it would cost in postage.

I've hit a bit of a brick wall, i'm trying to find someone who would buy it for me who I could then pay over paypal and they could send it to me haha

Back