Um, Murray Did The AEG Medical/Physical For Michael? *UPDATE LAST POST*

im confused. how can he bemurdered for his catalog? trish said it was somethin gthat couldn't be touched. it was for the kids and only the kids.

I have a question though.....are the drugs that were taken from the house that the media has been hyping up about actually the ones found in Dr. Murrays room and not MJ's as they have been stating? I think some clarity is needed here.....'Cause they are making it seem as though MJ was stocked with drughs all over the house!

Because the house was not secured, by LAPD, as a crime-scene there is no possible way to know if any drugs found there were there before, or were planted. Interesting how LAPD is "leaking" stuff that winds up on CNN, all pointing to Michael having been addicted at time-of-death. Don't believe ANYTHING you see on tv, and take any "official" reports, if they ever come out, with a grain of salt. Too many mistakes were made for any sort of accuracy, now. The Coroner's office is supposed to be an independent agency, apart from the police. Clearly they are not, or the report would have been released by now. . . . . think about it. . . . .

Other things don't add up about his prescription medicines.

Okay on the news they claim he used several aliases to get his prescriptions? So did MJ have multiple ID cards which he would have to get using various proof such as birth certificate and social security number to get an ID because I know when I go to get prescription they ask for ID every single time.

Could those drugs have been planted there by the other doctor? Michael Jackson is famous. Wouldn't someone know who he is?

Good point!

the doctor who did the physical was named in an article nothing to do with murray .

no no no

he was dealing w/a pharmacy that knew who it was for. so long as the person's real name is on thepaperwork, it's not a crime BUT it looks like the pharm, when it came ot mj, didn't even bat an eye

also, u won't c him strollin to cvs to get some pills. he had people do it for him

I absolutely believe stuff could have been planted.........

Also, if Dr Murray was doing wrong with what he was doing and he had time between the death and phoning emergency services, why did he not make any attempt to clear his tracks - it all seemed perfectly laid out????????

What I don't understand is this....Janet went into the home with a moving truck to remove Michael's belongings, right? Well, if I was his sister and I went into the home, why would I leave a bunch of medicines that belonged to my brother in the home? The whole reason she went was to make sure that Michael's belongings were out of there so that no one could steal them. So why would she leave anything? This doesn't add up to me. I think that Janet would have taken EVERYTHING out of the home. She certainly would not have left any medications in the home for others to get a hold of and make stories off of it. I think Janet is way too smart for this. She knows how stories are fabricated about her brother and she also knows how private her brother was. So to me, she would have taken any medications from his room.

So I am not buying all these stories from the media that all this medication and oxygen tanks and what not was found in the home days later by the LAPD. I just don't buy it.

What I don't understand is this....Janet went into the home with a moving truck to remove Michael's belongings, right? Well, if I was his sister and I went into the home, why would I leave a bunch of medicines that belonged to my brother in the home? The whole reason she went was to make sure that Michael's belongings were out of there so that no one could steal them. So why would she leave anything? This doesn't add up to me. I think that Janet would have taken EVERYTHING out of the home. She certainly would not have left any medications in the home for others to get a hold of and make stories off of it. I think Janet is way too smart for this. She knows how stories are fabricated about her brother and she also knows how private her brother was. So to me, she would have taken any medications from his room.

So I am not buying all these stories from the media that all this medication and oxygen tanks and what not was found in the home days later by the LAPD. I just don't buy it.
the meds weren't just sitting on a bed someplace. they were hidden in a closet. for all we know there's a lil door on the floor that can hold stuff. like a safe or something.

jan went and got her brother's things so y would she go into the GUEST bedroom and remove items? it was found in murray's room.

nothing was planeted. he TOLD them where to find the drugs:doh:

nothing was planeted. he TOLD them where to find the drugs

Well that's my problem with the story. What pill-popper lets their doctor know where their stash is? The whole point of doctor shopping is to go from doc to doc and make sure they don't know about each other.

And Murray has claimed to be the 'last doctor standing' meaning he claims not to know anything about what Mike was getting from other doctors.

IF Murray told them where the meds were, he can no longer claim he had no idea Mike was (may have been) getting other medications from other doctors.

So that leaves a few possibilities:
1. These weren't dangerous medications. They were his regular meds in bulk that he'd need when he was on tour in London
2. The meds belonged to Murray for whatever reason
3. They were put there specifically to make Michael Jackson look like an addict and thus throw police/investigators off the trial of possible foul play. There were at least 2 or 3 days where the house was wide open after Mike's death.

The police/coroner could be having a difficult time if:
1. Some meds were found in Mike's house, but not in his body
2. Some drug was found in Mike's system that was not found in the house
3. Mike's fingerprints aren't on the prescription bottles found in the house

if he had a live in dr who was dispensing them, then the problem would be on the dr. cuz his prints wouldbe on bottles prescribed for MIKE.

and they were in the dr's room. he wasn't hiding a damn thing. not if they were setting up this diprivan so i can sleep theory. they were in it together, he was getting it from somewhere, and then givin git to his patient.

the house was kept on lockdown by a third party after jan took MICHAEL'S belongings. like clothes and the children's items. if it was so hidden that police could'd find it in the first search then how could jan take it?

that's y they analyzed his brain. it says what he took, how long he took it, how long he was a user if he was at any given time, how many overdoses he's had if he's had any and so on and so forth

I can't remember where I first read this :ermm: but is it known whether there really were 3 separate insurance policies?

Back