Unquestionably the greatest video ever made..

Oh yes, I saw this about two months ago and almost cried, it's so beautiful...:wub:

it's too bad Pepsi got into it, I don't see the point, whatever this is an unbelievable video :wub:

Yeah I love that clip, it's touching. Now see, why can't he do something like that in concert? Like play the piano and just sing, without all the pyrotechnics and all that?

Yeah I love that clip, it's touching. Now see, why can't he do something like that in concert? Like play the piano and just sing, without all the pyrotechnics and all that?

comonnn...let's have one moment where we don't discuss where MJ is 'lacking'....

a lot of artists do what ur suggesting....

let us let mj stand out...

besides..MJ just provided us with this moment at the piano...

can't it be enough.....at least, just this once, without the satisfaction level, once again, not being reached?

The link no longer works. What was this video about? Does someone still have a link?

Edit:

It works now. Thanks.

Beautiful piece. Thank you for sharing it. It is so short though. What is it from?

Last edited:
This IS beautiful. It shows that no matter where Michael goes and whatever he's been through, he still has his inner child to love and caress. We all need to think about this. We need to come to grips with who we are and why we are here. And get to the point of truly loving ourselves.

Back