Unwilling to forgive

My_HeartBreaker

Proud Member
Who here feels unwilling to forgive Dr. Conrad Murray?
Are we not supposed to have forgiveness in our hearts?
Not me. I don't care what the right thing to do. I will hate this man forever as long as I live. I hope he suffers and deserves whatever wrong doing. He not only killed Michael, but he scard millions of lives.
I cannot, and will not, ever forgive him.

Not me. I don't care what the right thing to do. I will hate this man forever as long as I live. I hope he suffers and deserves whatever wrong doing. He not only killed Michael, but he scard millions of lives.

WOW! I know what the right thing to do, but I am just going to have to think about this for a while. First of all he needs to publicly apologize and show that he is sincerely sorry for his negligence or whatever the appropriate term for his actions is. He needs to be sorry. Until then, I don't think I can forgive. However, I don't wish the man harm. I wish him to convert to Jesus and I also wish him in jail for life.
Okay, I guess I didn't need to think about this for a while.

Oh man, this is something i have to truly pray on.

Wow, it's a tough one. I'm not there yet.

I'm just trying to not hate the man right now.
I really don't want to have hate for anyone in my heart. But this man makes it really hard. I'm just going to pray on it.

If he asks for forgiveness. He doesn't seem too sorry, he thinks he did the best he could, but I would just let the justice system take care of him.

No I won't forgive Dr. Murray for taking KOP away from his parents, his children, his siblings and his fans.

Some people dont deserve forgiveness. Judas wont be forgiven for betraying Jesus. I put Murray and anyone else involved in MJs intentional passing in the same category.

you remember back in the day where they used to hang people for killing others in the town square???? See that would be murrays punishment... As far as forgiving him for killing Michael and the person before... No i do not forgive him and will not forgive him.

He is a shitty doctor who got his license from a cracker jack box. There is no excuse for his actions no matter what they come up with. he was in the WRONG. he deserves what hell he gets. Let him get a taste of what Michael went through all his life.

No Forgiveness for the murderer.

I can forgive Murray (if it was an accident) much more than Chandler and the Arvizons(or what the hell they´re called) If it wasn´t for them Michael would´ve never had so much pain in his life and he needed none of the crap to ease the pain -his soul was hurt so much because of those two bastard family´s

What the hell is up with those two family´how can they live a normal life`Don´t they need police protection 24 hours because of angry fans?

IF.... he had called IMMEDIATELY after realizing that Michael wasn't breathing.. fine.... it is plausible that I could have forgiven him.. PLAUSIBLE.

he waited over 3 hours.... 3 phones calls...... NO.

i am no longer buying that is was an accident. i am also not buying that he gave michael that same regimen of medications every night for 6 weeks....

Wonder how Katherine feels about this subject being a Jehovah's Witness.

One of God's 10 Commandments is DO NOT KILL. If a person is truely repentant, then they deserve forgiveness, if they dont repent, then they deserve death.

I can forgive Murray much more than Chandler and the Arvizons(or what the hell they´re called) If it wasn´t for them Michael would´ve never had so much pain in his life and he needed none of the crap to ease the pain -his soul was hurt so much because of those two bastard family´s

Sorry to go a bit off topic. I don't know too much about Jordan Chandler, but I do know about the second accuser. Michael did everything to support that boy as he was dying of cancer. Then he went into remission and told Bashir that it was Michael's friendship and support that saw him through this. What kind of mother would tell her son to accuse him of that stuff when Michael helped that family out! Then I saw he talked on the Bashir interview only to turn around later to stab Michael in the back. What jack*sses they are.

may i remind he also was given "Special Fruit Smoothies" during his time with Dr. Death.

What was so Special? Did they import the mango or the pineapple? Did they add their own "Special" ingredient to the mix? That would be my guess.

I hate him, but strangely enough I don't hate him as much as I hate Jordan Chandler + father, Tomas Sneddon and the Arvizo family (yet).

It's too early to talk about forgiveness, I first want to see how he handles what will happen in the coming months.

IF.... he had called IMMEDIATELY after realizing that Michael wasn't breathing.. fine.... it is plausible that I could have forgiven him.. PLAUSIBLE.

he waited over 3 hours.... 3 phones calls...... NO.

i am no longer buying that is was an accident. i am also not buying that he gave michael that same regimen of medications every night for 6 weeks....

I don't buy that it was an accident either. I am just hoping he breaks down within and is truly sorry for his foul play. He was up to something, I'm sure.

Sorry to go a bit off topic. I don't know too much about Jordan Chandler, but I do know about the second accuser. Michael did everything to support that boy as he was dying of cancer. Then he went into remission and told Bashir that it was Michael's friendship and support that saw him through this. What kind of mother would tell her son to accuse him of that stuff when Michael helped that family out! Then I saw he talked on the Bashir interview only to turn around later to stab Michael in the back. What jack*sses they are.

It was the Father. But from what i gathered from all of that is it wasnt the mothers first time at trying to pull the wool over someones eyes for money. She also tried to sue a few Malls and supermarkets. she would "Fall" and say she slipped on wet floors. needless to say she never won any of them.

I will NEVER forgive Murray & whoever else was involved!

This was much more than just neglegence!!!!! And, when Murray finally goes down we fans MUST be at the courthouse to represent Michael just like we did in Santa Maria!!!!!!! This man (and maybe others involved) is the reason Michael is no longer alive!!!!!!!!!!! If it werent for Murray Michael would be alive right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting topic. To me, to forgive is a virtue, and it is important for individual, and spiritual development. But yet, we also have a responsibility to others, and to help keep others safe from harm. How can we forgive someone who has not accepted responsibility for what he/she has done? How does that help THAT person's spiritual development? More than that, does our "forgiveness" prevent that person from doing the same to others?

Personally, I can only forgive others who have admitted wrong-doing, and have somehow apologized for that wrong-doing. Murray has not done that. To be forgiven on an earthly plane, he needs to feel true shame for what he did to Michael, and apologize on his knees to Michael's family, for what he did.

I cannot forgive him, unless he accepts responsibility. In that, probably Michael was a better person than I am. He forgave his father. He also continued to speak about the pain he suffered at the hands of his father. .but yes, he also forgave him. I can only hope that at some point, Joseph apologized to Michael for what so obviously was childhood abuse? We don't know if he did, or did not. But he SHOULD have. And Murray, also, should admit his guilt in what he did.

I believe in karma. I respect those who do not believe the same thing, though. In my way of thinking, if nothing is learned nor accounted for, then karma provides new lessons in confronting what is good behavior. I am waiting for Murray to apologize, in shame. If he does not, I cannot forgive, because he has learned NOTHING. Does he even realize the global pain he has caused? There is NO indication, that he has learned anything.

carry on,

Vic

If he would ever fully admit his guilt (and others, if it applies) and apologize and accept the consequences FULLY, without making excuses or placing blame on Michael, then I would probably forgive him. I don't expect that he will, but if he ever did, I probably would. I'm assuming this was an accident and negligence. Anything else and I can't say I could ever forgive, ever.

whether i forgive or not ..... really doesn't matter. there is a special place even in hell for some of these people that has been already mentioned.

as far as to me... i will have to answer to my god when i see him. but they can all go to hell.

It was the Father. But from what i gathered from all of that is it wasnt the mothers first time at trying to pull the wool over someones eyes for money. She also tried to sue a few Malls and supermarkets. she would "Fall" and say she slipped on wet floors. needless to say she never won any of them.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I watch the Bashir interview on youtube at times. I particularly watch that part with Gavin because I like seeing the sweetness of Michael. I noticed something today though. When Bashir asked Gavin if his parents were happy that he was there with Michael, Gavin didn't quite look like he was telling the truth, although he said they were happy. Like he knew something then. Anyway, I'm sorry, I know this is the wrong thread to put this in.

Greed is a sin, both the accussers and Murray had it, and people who don't repent, don't deserve any mercy.

All these people who gave Michael no mercy deserve the same in return. Treat others as you wish to be treated.

BTW.....Karma is a bitch!

I owe it to God and Michael to forgive Dr. Murray. I wouldn't go to his office for a check up though!

and please before anyone comes in to tell me "michael would want you to forgive" .....

NO!!!!!!!!!!!

June 25/26 was hard. July 7 was harder. Sept 3 was the hardest!!!!!!!

I feel like I am starting all over again with my grieving process. I am so angry first for the family. then for us. if it was natural or even an accident....ok....

but it wasn't. negligence or premeditation or whatever it is...... i am starting to believe he may never be punished....

NO!!! (sorry, this response isn't towards any of you guys)

I hate him, but strangely enough I don't hate him as much as I hate Jordan Chandler + father, Tomas Sneddon and the Arvizo family (yet).

It's too early to talk about forgiveness, I first want to see how he handles what will happen in the coming months.

The same with me.

I owe it to God and Michael to forgive Dr. Murray. I wouldn't go to his office for a check up though!

That's what I just told myself. Even though he hasn't apologized, I have to look out for my soul and do what I believe God wants me to do, forgive Murray, ONLY if he apologizes. When I get into arguments with people, I find it hard to forgive until they say they are sorry, then of course I know I have to be sorry too, and I do apologize. It will be knowing he is truly sorry for his greed and murder that will make me forgive him as I know that if he is truly sorry, God will forgive him.

So do the Chandlers, Arvizos can live a normal live?? Or do they have to live incognito- with police protection?? Are they working or what are they doing for living? I mean the Arvizo kid doesn´t have any money what is he doing to earn money?

and please before anyone comes in to tell me "michael would want you to forgive" .....

NO!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I am starting all over again with my grieving process. I am so angry first for the family. then for us. if it was natural or even an accident....ok....

but it wasn't. negligence or premeditation or whatever it is...... i am starting to believe he may never be punished....

I haven't faced September 3rd yet. I watched it, but I was on the computer too, so I watched, while typing. I also taped it, but I won't be watching it anytime soon.

So do the Chandlers, Arvizos can live a normal live?? Or do they have to live incognito- with police protection?? Are they working or what are they doing for living? I mean the Arvizo kid doesn´t have any money what is he doing to earn money?

Regarding both kids, I don't know and I don't care. I don't know if anyone feels the same way. I just know they hurt Michael because of their idiotic parents.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Regarding Michael forgiving, I don't know if he would forgive anyone who took him away from his children, especially.

Back