UPDATE - #133: the whole thing may be illegal - Blanket, Prince, Paris first autographs up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
kudos to you too!
I was thinking about his article....following the logic of some fans,MJ's legacy would be dead in a couple of years because he's not here to approve projects any more,BUT it's totally ok to use the same logic that would prevent Branca end Co from executing M's own wishes,to promote belts signed by 3 kids....
How the hell can folks compare the artistic and emotional value of "This is it" with a belt?!
And how ironic is it that Joe is using belts to raise money for his own museum?Maybe next time he should sell the one he used on his son....

I have to agree with this!!...even Joe is not beyond cashing in on everything Michael...and that is sad.

Sanctamonious son of a ....Band.....

And the beat goes on!

Uncoordinated and offkey---as expected.

My points stand, regardless of attempted deflections using miscellaeneous quotes.

The lol's are childish--and irrelevant.

So are clapping emoticons.

Reread and enlighten oneself. Attempts at engaging will lead you astray!

Trust!

Keep WATCHIN'.......

Hmmmmmmok. We'll keep watchin'....and doubtin'

Are you saying that because This Is It was released, selling autographs

of the children should be put in the same category? Really?
rather bizarre. mj hired executors to make money for the estate in a way they think mj would approve of. otherwise he would have hired executors that went with his way of thinking.otherwise stipulate that u want nothing released and no future revenue for the estate to be made. ontop of the fact it was anounced in march that a making of the concerts type docu would be created. so that was arranged long b4 june

riddles just like SOTT and we all know how that ended. times have changed and wannabe insiders are old fedora

Please, allow me to repeat myself:
The Jackson are a very large family full of adults.
At least one, Janet Jackson, is very wealthy.
They can deal with her.
If the "Jacksons" want a museum. Then they should just raise the money themselves and stop exploiting Michael Jackson's children.
It is not the responsibility of Michael 's children to fund a
"Jackson Family Museum".
Shame on Katherine Jackson if she thinks they should.

I agree with you guys, this has run its course and is going nowhere productive. If something else happens with this then we'll re-open, but until then it's closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back