[Updated] Full Initial List of Possible Witnesses for Katherine Jackson and AEG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubs thanks for the recap of the evidence from the Muarry trial. Now let's see if there is a change to this bombshell evidence about someone in the house. I hope they do not say the person came in by parachute.

About Prince - the musician-

drfunkenberry ?@drfunkenberry 5 Apr
I talk with the NY Post why PRINCE will NOT be a witness at the MJ wrongful death trial against AEG

http://m.nypost.com/p/pagesix/unlikely_witness_sAxhOxAT4nxOd89CPqfQIJ

drfunkenberry ?@drfunkenberry 5 Apr
I never used the term bad blood between PRINCE & AEG in NY Post. Regardless, whatever issues they had are water under the (graffiti) bridge

drfunkenberry ?@drfunkenberry 40m
In regards to what I said to the NY Post about Prince never making it to rhe witness stand in the AEG/MJ trial, I stand by it....

drfunkenberry ?@drfunkenberry 39m
Prince along with his band 3rdEyeGirl are about to embark on a very important tour. AEG is involved in some dates.....

drfunkenberry ?@drfunkenberry 37m
I believe, and this is me alone, that KJ's advisors thought adding Prince's name would garner attention and it has but....

drfunkenberry ?@drfunkenberry 34m
....not as a witness that would help the cause. MJ and Prince understood each other more U and I ever could. Still, they were not...

drfunkenberry ?@drfunkenberry 34m
..involved in one another's lives in that sense to be called for as a witness in a trial of this nature.

drfunkenberry ?@drfunkenberry 31m
I'm protecting Prince in this matter although he does not need it. MJ had very little friends in the media. I wont let that happen to Prince

Oh..... That Prince. Lol I was reading that and thinking, huh? Prince has a band. Lol

As the experts being deposed parties will occasionally file motions to exclude certain witnesses.

AEG has filed a motion to exclude one of Katherine's expert witnesses

David Berman - typical practices in music industry, roles of promoters, producers, artists, managers and so on

Previously we couldn't find much information about Berman. According to his CV, he had graduated from laws school, worked in music law and then also worked at Warner Bros records, Capital Records, Geffen Records and Buena Vista Music group. He stopped working in 2001.

AEG wants to exclude Berman citing that

- although Berman was a music recording and publishing executive , he has little to no experience in regards to tour industry, never promoted or produced or managed a tour. he doesn't know the difference in the roles of a tour manager and production manager

- Berman often refers to depositions, emails etc. shown to him by Katherine's lawyers and state his opinion is based on "common sense" or "logical conclusions"

- Offers opinions unrelated to his area of expertise such as medical stuff, doctor qualifications and addiction

- Opinions are not based on expertise or scientific methodology and says he doesn't need expertise

- he testifies about "knowledge, motive, state of mind" of AEG and make credibility determinations all of which should be left to a jury to determine

A partial deposition transcript is also added to the file and AEG also points out his inconsistencies. For example Berman testifies it was inappropriate for AEG to hire a doctor etc but then he also mentions he never been involved in hiring process for a tour, when he hired people he didn't do background checks, he doesn't do background checks on his own personal doctors and he don't check for debt on his personal doctors.

he has a music website and pretty close to Prince. He has talked to NYpost and the above posted stuff is his tweets.

Oh thanks, so it seems he is defending Prince. Well I wish Michael had friends who was willing to defend him too.

Autumn so right. It seems we could be expert witnesses too. What I find interesting was that AEG wants to dismiss this guy because:

- he testifies about "knowledge, motive, state of mind" of AEG and make credibility determinations all of which should be left to a jury to determine

I agree with their argument, but I see both the family and AEG have been making statements about Michael that fall into that same category, especially their claims of what Michael would & would not do. AEG says Michael would not do XYZ to try to diminish the amount of money they have to pay, & the family lists schemes Michael would have done in order to justify the money they hope to win. Then we have AEG's lawyer stating Michael would have died anyway--how does he know that?

Last edited:
Yeah, I briefly saw on the news that Prince may be taking the stand. Don't know what's going to develop at this point. Just want justice for Michael.

RE: Sharon Osbourne:
I feel she really has something to add. I just do.

I hope u guys dont hate me for saying this but considering what happened with 1993/2003 a big part of me just doenst trust the usa police anymore and i hope they havent done it

I strongly believe it's the LOS ANGELES POLICE THAT I DO NOT TRUST. :yes:

RE: Prince (The singer - musican) I never thought he'd be on stand. Yet we just don't know.

We will have to wait and see in all honesty.

Bubs thanks for the recap of the evidence from the Muarry trial. Now let's see if there is a change to this bombshell evidence about someone in the house. I hope they do not say the person came in by parachute.

:D

RE: Sharon Osbourne:
I feel she really has something to add. I just do.

I strongly believe it's the LOS ANGELES POLICE THAT I DO NOT TRUST. :yes:

RE: Prince (The singer - musican) I never thought he'd be on stand. Yet we just don't know.

We will have to wait and see in all honesty.

I just hope sharon osbourne is being truthful and not doing this just to get her face in the trial

With the police in one way or another all of them do help each other out so thats why I dont trust police at all

Last edited:
Let's see, what do we have here? LaToya captured on a Youtube video saying that R.P. was admitted to the house, but even though someone had let him in, he HID somewhere, and then when Michael came home, he somehow emerged and KILLED HIM? And then, he left undetected, and did not show up on security tapes -- but, of course, that's because the LAPD were in on it and "lost/erased" the tapes? Is that it? Or, like a sub-atomic particle, R.P. was in two places at once -- at the Staples Center, AND hiding in a closet in Michael's bedroom?

So, if LaToya's scenario is correct, then there goes the case against AEG, i.e. allegations of hiring a doctor who was negligent, and lethal? Because if R.P. killed Michael, then Murray DIDN'T? Is THAT what she's trying to say? That there IS no case against AEG, because it was RP who did it (and hence, not Murray)? And, apparently the family is quite unable to get LaToya to sit down and be very, very quiet? Just astonishing. . .all of it. . . . .

@Autumn II

Yeah, and if "somehow" Murray's appeal is granted, LaToya will be the FIRST one on his witness list.

I wonder who she would blame as to why she made such a foolish statement - IN PUBLIC!

i.e. "It wasn't my fault, [fill-in the blank] made me say that."

LaToya still thinks CM was guilty, but was a fall guy.
"Dr. Murray was simply the fall guy, there were people behind it. It was a conspiracy and they know that."

I take a guess how did it all went down in LaToya's mind:
RP was in Staples watching rehearsals,
then he sneaked to Carolwood without anyone seeing him,
somebody let him in and told to kids to go to bed,
RP decided to hide in the closet until next morning,
sometime before noon he comes out of the closet, and tells to CM to pump MJ full of propofol,
then he sneaks out, again no one sees him leaving premises either.

My question, why he needed to be there, and couldn't he just agree before hand with CM or call him to do his job if thats what LaToya is after? LaToya makes everything so complicated:smilerolleyes:

I remember she was in some program telling that when she was in the house, she looked suspicious dusty foot prints on the floor and where they were leading :doh:
Yeah, detective LaToya at work:)

"Dr. Murray was simply the fall guy, there were people behind it. It was a conspiracy and they know that."

sometime before noon he comes out of the closet, and tells to CM to pump MJ full of propofol,

My question, why he needed to be there, and couldn't he just agree before hand with CM or call him to do his job if thats what LaToya is after? LaToya makes everything so complicated:smilerolleyes:

I remember she was in some program telling that when she was in the house, she looked suspicious dusty foot prints on the floor and where they were leading :doh:

Oh this is too funny^^. I don't think he told CM to pump Michael with prof. Remember CM said he did not do it, so it seems Randy crept out of the closet and pumped Michael himself. Then he sneaked out of the bedroom, out of the house, & out of the front gate. He must have walked all the way home, because no one said they saw a car parked by the street in the exclusive neighborhood where everyone had a garage.

The dusty footprints, came from all the people who rushed into that house, including those who came to steal things.

Mkgenie TMez said he will be. Let's see if he will be called.

^^ Detective LaToya needs to go back to drawing board:)

"The dusty footprints, came from all the people who rushed into that house, including those who came to steal things."
Yes, most of the Jackson's appeared there fairly fast and they were helping themselves to some "souvenirs".

What creeps me out more than anything, Jackson's are accusing Branca, Sony and AEG, but Tohme (who is the creepiest of all) is left out of all conspiracy talk, and he was the man Jermaine brought to fold. Honestly, they haven't mentioned his name in any interviews, but basically every other persons name has been thrown in to this mess.
Tohme is also the person of MJ's contact terms being not so good for MJ, and no point to accuse AEG for taking something that is offered to them on golden plate. He also is guilty for negotiating all sort of perks to himself, but do we hear Jackson family saying anything about him? No, and that indeed is curious as to why not?

Last edited:
^^You got a point there. I'm almost sure Tohme created a lot of stress & pain to Michael, even when Paris said he was back in the picture.

I believe Tohme & the Jacksons, especially Katherine, have some connection. Remember, Tohme gave Michael's art to Livingstrong and Livingstrong & Katherine were offering & promoting the art. I guess with the Jackson, as long as they get some, it doesn't matter where and how the money comes.

I will be attacked for saying this. But EVERYTHING has gotten to a point where I wont be suprised if someone within the family friends or not has drawn this all:ermm:

I will be attacked for saying this. But EVERYTHING has gotten to a point where I wont be suprised if someone within the family friends or not has drawn this all:ermm:

What do you mean has drawn this all? I am missing something.

^^You got a point there. I'm almost sure Tohme created a lot of stress & pain to Michael, even when Paris said he was back in the picture.

I believe Tohme & the Jacksons, especially Katherine, have some connection. Remember, Tohme gave Michael's art to Livingstrong and Livingstrong & Katherine were offering & promoting the art. I guess with the Jackson, as long as they get some, it doesn't matter where and how the money comes.

Tohme is obscure and there was something very wrong. The man has many things to say and clarify.

@Petrarose; im really bad at putting whats in my mind in words :lol: but what I meant is just all thats happening. They dont wait and decide to come up with this whole thing against aeg for example

@Petrarose; im really bad at putting whats in my mind in words :lol: but what I meant is just all thats happening. They dont wait and decide to come up with this whole thing against aeg for example

Do you mean that the family rushed into this decision to sue AEG & did not think about all the effects of a trial like its impact on them, Michael, or the children?

Do you mean that the family rushed into this decision to sue AEG & did not think about all the effects of a trial like its impact on them, Michael, or the children?

Nonono, exact the opposite actually. That they DID think about all of this and especially as a showbiz fam they know exactly what kind of effect it will have. They didnt rush, theyve lived a few years since his passing but money doesnt grow on trees so they knew from the beginning they'll have to take action again in a few years. I bet this aint the last time they're dragging someone to court whether those people had to do with his death or not. Even with al the money they might get, if you give a little you'll want more and more and more and more until there aint nothing left. They will cow the children when theyll have access to their money. And maybe not the uncles and aunts dont forget the nieces and nephews whom all want to make it in the showbizz and didnt make it. It's Michael's story all over again

Nonono, exact the opposite actually. That they DID think about all of this and especially as a showbiz fam they know exactly what kind of effect it will have. They didnt rush, theyve lived a few years since his passing but money doesnt grow on trees so they knew from the beginning they'll have to take action again in a few years. I bet this aint the last time they're dragging someone to court whether those people had to do with his death or not. Even with al the money they might get, if you give a little you'll want more and more and more and more until there aint nothing left. They will cow the children when theyll have access to their money. And maybe not the uncles and aunts dont forget the nieces and nephews whom all want to make it in the showbizz and didnt make it. It's Michael's story all over again

Ain't that scary. In a family like this your life expectancy must be low unless you run and hide away like MJ tried over the years.

Hearing that Paris is getting in touch with debbie. Hope this is the beginning of an escape plan. and would not blame her if she did before she turns 18.

What creeps me out more than anything, Jackson's are accusing Branca, Sony and AEG, but Tohme (who is the creepiest of all) is left out of all conspiracy talk, and he was the man Jermaine brought to fold. Honestly, they haven't mentioned his name in any interviews, but basically every other persons name has been thrown in to this mess.
Tohme is also the person of MJ's contact terms being not so good for MJ, and no point to accuse AEG for taking something that is offered to them on golden plate. He also is guilty for negotiating all sort of perks to himself, but do we hear Jackson family saying anything about him? No, and that indeed is curious as to why not?

Haven't got the book, but from what i remember sullivan talked about him in his book as he had interviewed him. The family were hugely suspiicous of thome after 25 june, i think they thought he had pinched all the cash they couldn't find at carolwood and thome was annoyed at his reputation being sullied by them. Sullivan apparently acted as an intermediary between thome and the family (he was close to mrs j's lawyers) to affect a rapprochement, probably for the purposes for this lawsuit, idk. Anyway, they seem to have resolved their differences as far as i can tell probably because thome seems to hate branca and aeg as much as the jacksons, and the jacksons' views on people connected to mj seem to be determined by how these people view branca and aeg more than how they acted towards mj.

Last edited:

The dusty foot prints were probably her own from trampling through Michael's bedroom searching for valuable items to make off with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back