Victotry, Bad, Dangerous and History tour rehearsal pictures??

lassoboy11

Proud Member
Victory, Bad, Dangerous and History tour rehearsal pictures??

Anyone got them?

Last edited:
HIStory tour :)

:thinking: Bad tour:

:dropdead: Ok, stop :giggle:

Last edited:
You people are the greatest...

But are there any videos showing him rehearsing? (Except this dangerous tour rehearsal flying all over the youtube).

CinnamonGirl and danielat10 thanks for posting! :wild: Wonderful pictures!!!
kermit.gif

AWESOME THREAD! WOW! This is truly great especially the HIStory ones. :wub:

Great thread!!:clap: ALL of the pictures posted here are.. ugh, finger-lickin' good:D But this one, I'm completely in love with.. it's one of my faves:in_love:
PERFECTION:wild:

and THIS.. uuuughh :stars:
God, Michael.. have mercy, pleeasee... :girl_tantrum:

Some more Bad & Dangerous pics:wild:

gallery_36_63744.jpg

gallery_10_1665_94559.jpg

gallery_860_126373.jpg

gallery_7_321_203817.jpg

Victory pics are a lot harder to find! I found this but I think it's after a show..? :unsure:

gallery_21754_2126_24843.png

:girl_sigh:

*m0an$* OH MY GOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!! this is awesome, I just love everything about this one, girlie! :woohoo: thank you! great find :naughty: :hug: his teeth omg....bite moooi :censored:

"Originally Posted by Lil
gallery_860_126373.jpg

^^you're welcoooome:huggy: Too bad they 'edited' it so BADLY:bugeyed.. I'm on a mission now to find the original:lol: unf @ the biting :naughty:

^^you're welcoooome:huggy: Too bad they 'edited' it so BADLY:bugeyed.. I'm on a mission now to find the original:lol: unf @ the biting :naughty:

LMFAO! I didn't want to spoil the fun and say they did a bad editing job buuut you're right! I so wish I could find the original, as I've never seen it :O good luck with that!! ooh... yes UNF x1000 at that... ugh :naughty: :censored:

Back