[Video] Another Part of Me performance from Wembley DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're ok with it because you can see how well they have done the restoration even on this low quality clip. The DVD will look even better than this.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature....23358747&pf_rd_i=B000APU04Q&tag=10xxx11045-21

We're delighted to be able to offer you the opportunity to watch a clip of "Another Part Of Me" taken from the performance on July 16, 1988 at Wembley Stadium, featured on the Bad: 25th Anniversary DVD. Watch the video here exclusively until midnight on Friday, September 7, 2012.

Above link only works in UK

-----------------------------

Youtube video by dam2040

:eek:
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
kermit.gif

I'm surprised some of you are Ok with the video quality. It is pretty average for me. I watched it in 720p from the Youtube link. Is it the same quality as the amazon one?

Audio quality is good though.

The Amazon video is a conversion of a DVD, compressed and sized differently to be in a small window streaming. The Youtube video is someone recording off of Amazon so there is a bit of a loss there as well. The DVD will look and sound nicer and have a better framerate.

I'm surprised some of you are Ok with the video quality. It is pretty average for me. I watched it in 720p from the Youtube link. Is it the same quality as the amazon one?

Audio quality is good though.

It's pretty much the same, maybe a slight dip, but by slight i mean very very very slight, like 2% or something. Without ridiculously over analyzing it, it appears pretty much the same quality as the amazon clip :)

MOD NOTE
As ALWAYS Please NO Download links of copyright material on MJJC _ Youtube vids are fine :)

This is much more than I expected. The quality is Great considering and the suround sound on DVD will make it that much more awesome.

can't rly stand the choppy frame rate though :( I know it's just due to screen capturing but still :( sorry

yup..this is VERY exciting...I cannot wait for Bad25 to be released...I am SSSOOO excited. :D

edited to add....and those that feel the need to complain....you can always save your money and just don't buy it...its that simple. :)

Omg!!
This looks awesome! And it's even more awesome that I know it's just a recording of a stream, so the DVD will look a lot better than this!

However, HOWEVER, what if the DVD is like this video in the sense of the "stamp" look????

If you guys recall on the VISION DVD, alot of the videos were placed in the center of a black space (not to be confused with a 4:3 video playing on a HD tv with bars on the side). This clip has the bars on top and bottom too.
I really hope the DVD isn't like this...

tumblr_lpdbyb3jq21qii6tmo1_500.gif

Hmm weird. I initially watched the video on my ipad, and it had the stamp look on full screen, but watching on my computer, it does not.....

Finn_Confused.gif

This is awesome! Michael is on fire and quality is alright! I cannot wait!

Well guys, we FINALLY know what the quality will look like and i for one am absolutely stoked. Couldn't be happier. I have downloaded the ORIGINAL trailer (not the compressed youtube version) and compared it to the APOM video which is compressed. The one on the left is the actual DVD quality we are going to get, even slighly better then the APOM video which is on the right.

2mhzst3.jpg

Oh, and lol @ his OWWWWWW at 2.10.
It was higher and scratchier than I'm used to from the 234234234 performances of APOM around :D

It's great to finally see a real preview and in the process, get a taste of what's to come with this release!
With that said, I'm currently at work and haven't been able to view it with audio as yet! The video quality is more than watchable and Mike looks great. :)

However, It appears to be another standard performance of APOM, With MJ using all the same moves he seemed to use from March '88 through to November '88...In that regard, the performance of APOM from the 12 minute L.A '89 snippet is far superior in my opinion.
MJ always improved in the later stages of his various Tours, with Dangerous Tour probably being the only exception.

Can't wait until I finally get home and be able to check this out properly!

It's great to finally see a real preview and in the process, get a taste of what's to come with this release!
With that said, I'm currently at work and haven't been able to view it with audio as yet! The video quality is more than watchable and Mike looks great. :)

However, It appears to be another standard performance of APOM, With MJ using all the same moves he seemed to use from March '88 through to November '88...In that regard, the performance of APOM from the 12 minute L.A '89 snippet is far superior in my opinion.
MJ always improved in the later stages of his various Tours, with Dangerous Tour probably being the only exception.

Can't wait until I finally get home and be able to check this out properly!

I am on the same boat as you as far as wembley vs LA goes but on the real, this performance is far superior than LA. I love the LA clips but MJ was a bit slow or sluggish is a better word. The crowd, the voice, the dance and the intensity was amazing in Wembley.

Last edited:
Yea, I loved this from L.A.

tumblr_m93905S4mf1qdl5f4o2_250.gif
tumblr_m93905S4mf1qdl5f4o3_250.gif

Can't wait for this to come out so I can finally work on a compilation of all the pro shot stuff around

To be honest i think this performance is probably the best all around performance of APOM. The vocals, the dancing, the camera angles. All GREAT! Cannot wait to see more!

I am on the same boat as you as far as wembley vs LA goes but on the real. This performance is far superior than LA. I love the LA clips but Mj was a bit slow or sluggish is a better word. The crowd, the voice, the dance and the intesisty was amazing in Wembley.

I agree with you, for me this version is so far the best I've ever seen, other I love it's from Kansas but this from Wembley is really spectacular

oh my god. its amazing. and ive only seen 30 seconds!
It is! I was screaming the second I saw MJ :D

you guys . . . i'm in love. his name is michael. it's pretty serious.
ok but, get in line girl :D :wub:

To be honest i think this performance is probably the best all around performance of APOM. The vocals, the dancing, the camera angles. All GREAT! Cannot wait to see more!

Oh I was thinking the same, this performance got the whole package!

By the way, thank yo so much Dam2040 :yes:

Last edited:
Re: Amazon UK - Another Part of Me from Wembley DVD - coming soon

When I watched this clip I died and then went crazy :bounce: :heat: :swoon: Quality is great :D

AAAA, I could barely hold myself not to scream - i'm at work now! He is so amazing!
The video quality is very good for me, given the circumstances, I'm more then ok with it. Can't wait to watch it with my friends! I think we'd better go to some place with big screen, maybe have a private screening in movie theater!

:clap:

I'm very happy with how it looks and sounds and I can hardly wait until I get to see the whole show.

I wonder though how will it look on a big TV screen?

I know there's a whole forum thread dedicated to Mike's junk so just thought I'd heads up all the perverts that you can see more than just bouncing buckles from 3:30 on that video. Now I've seen it I can't unsee it. Aaaargh.

I know there's a whole forum thread dedicated to Mike's junk so just thought I'd heads up all the perverts that you can see more than just bouncing buckles from 3:30 on that video. Now I've seen it I can't unsee it. Aaaargh.

Thank you. You're a doll for bringing that to our attention. :wild: I wouldnt call myself a pervert though, just a woman who enjoys every move Michael's body makes when he's dancing :wub::lol:

Thank you. You're a doll for bringing that to our attention. :wild: I wouldnt call myself a pervert though, just a woman who enjoys every move Michae's body makes when he's dancing :wub::lol:

^^ What she said. :shifty: :lol:

:dropdead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back