[Video] Another Part of Me performance from Wembley DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Amazon UK - Another Part of Me from Wembley DVD - coming soon

My upload shouldn't be blocked anywhere. Enjoy!

Amazing a s s ....erm, I mean...quality :D

:wild: :wild: :wild:

On behalf of MJJC, THANK YOU for uploading this! Taking compression and recording issues into consideration, the video quality STILL looks amazing. The DVD is going to be spectacular!

Thankyou!! :)

seriously Dam thank you :) without you we couldn't have watched it

Hope this finally puts to rest all of the video quality concerns. No it's not MITM on Moonwalker, but all things considered, it's damn good! What a performance! I have to watch it again!

This is soooooo exciting and it's only one song, gonna be ridiculously excited when the album + DVD comes out! I've watched it about 10 times already. As far as i'm concerned the quality is brilliant, I don't know what all the fuss and negativity was about?

We dont really need a better rip, i mean the DVD is coming out in 13 days lol
PS Dam2040 thank you a million times for sharing this with us asap, i really appreciate it and i got goosebumps watching that! the footage, audio and dancing were waaaay better than i had expected, those critics were right about this being the greatest MJ performance of all time, and i only watched one song lol the DVD coming out soon still seems unreal, i cant believe it! IM SO EXCITED!!!

Absolutely astounding performance! And he's totally in his element and loving it also. The dvd is gonna be incredible and the quality is fantastic. The sound! Best. sound. ever. Massive thanks to Dam!!

yes yes yes yes yes!

what i've been saying all along- the audio makes SUCH a difference. the kansas city, rome and tokyo 1988 performances have better video but their audio are SOOOOO boring!

it also helps that mj is so happy. BEST 'ANOTHER PART OF ME' performance hands down!

it also proves that the music video audio was from 15th july.

Amazing performance from Michael, sound and video quality is a 10/10 for me! :) thanks so much dam!

I actually feel that when there are crowd shots it makes it better - you feel more of the energy when you can see the crowd. And in this video you CAN see the crowd on some occasions. It's also because the audio quality is so good you can actually HEAR the crowd, which makes a big difference. With a lot of Bad tour vids on youtube, the audio is so poor that you can barely hear the crowd.

THIS.

not to mention this was the 3RD of 3 consecutive days of shows!

His joy is infectious and adds to the transcendence of the performance. Listen with headphones and you feel your actually there. I forgot I was in my livingroom!

Does the video seem to lag a little for anyone? Is it cause its a youtube video ?

Does the video seem to lag a little for anyone? Is it cause its a youtube video ?

Yeah, it lags for me. I just thought it was my internet conection?

I had absolutely no idea how amazing this restoration would be. I kept telling people to stop complaining about quality cause it's all about performance, but this quality, compared to the Daybreak clip is INCREDIBLE! In fact I think all those who were worried will be very pleased at what a 24 year old VHS tape looks like. I know I was amazed by this clip. The performance is THE BEST Another Part of Me performance ever (in my opinion). To know that in less than 2 weeks I will have a 2 hour complete version of this show and no crowd shot/editing with amazing audio, it is mindblowing. Now I understand why fans have wanted this show for so long.

Also something else to note is that DVD will in all cases look better than the streaming version, and also will have a correct framerate(no lag). This was downloaded from a videoplayer on Amazon which explains the lag.

I had absolutely no idea how amazing this restoration would be. I kept telling people to stop complaining about quality cause it's all about performance, but this quality, compared to the Daybreak clip is INCREDIBLE! In fact I think all those who were worried will be very pleased at what a 24 year old VHS tape looks like. I know I was amazed by this clip. The performance is THE BEST Another Part of Me performance ever (in my opinion). To know that in less than 2 weeks I will have a 2 hour complete version of this show and no crowd shot/editing with amazing audio, it is mindblowing. Now I understand why fans have wanted this show for so long.

Also something else to note is that DVD will in all cases look better than the streaming version, and also will have a correct framerate(no lag). This was downloaded from a videoplayer on Amazon which explains the lag.

Welcome to the holy grail of MJ concerts! It's been a long time coming, but worth the wait!

Simply amazing, and the sound it's perfect :wild:

Here a tip to who want see the video directly from Amazon UK site, put this proxy in your browser and you will get access to the video

http.webproxyuk.com

Port 10431

Sighs. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Amazing! This is the best performance of "Another Part Of Me" I've ever seen. This is perfect! I can't wait for the deluxe edition now. I'm so excited!

I'm surprised some of you are Ok with the video quality. It is pretty average for me. I watched it in 720p from the Youtube link. Is it the same quality as the amazon one?

Audio quality is good though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back