VMA Tribute dancers??

I thought they were known 'big names' there was a list on here somewhere...

I saw Tyse D'Orio (not sure about the spelling) who is a judge and choreographer on American SYTYCD, and I saw Travis Payne who has worked with MJ for a long time and was doing choreo on TII - this is for the part when Janet was dancing. I didn't see the part before Janet came on stage - where can I find this?

I thought they were known 'big names' there was a list on here somewhere...

The big names were dancing with Janet. They didn't participate in the first part of the tribute (before Scream).

I saw Tyse D'Orio (not sure about the spelling) who is a judge and choreographer on American SYTYCD, and I saw Travis Payne who has worked with MJ for a long time and was doing choreo on TII - this is for the part when Janet was dancing. I didn't see the part before Janet came on stage - where can I find this?
The whole tribute is posted here - http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76104

I saw Chris Judd (J-Lo's ex) in front with Janet when she did the "Scream" number.

thanks!

oh no - they've removed it :(
Um...no they haven't. It's in the first post, under the heading: Madonna and Janet Jackson Tribute - 2009 VMAs.
It's the full tribute - Madonna's speech, the dancer's tribute and then Janet's.

Last edited:
I did not see the black girl who was doing the sexy dance with MJ in the TII trailer love that part.

I saw Tina Landon (if I didnt see wrong!).. you can see her at the end of Scream, standing behind Janet.

the janet portion were the big names.

keith 'tyce' diorio
wade robson
tina landon
cris judd
travis payne
laurie ann gibson
i think gil was there too...i was crying tho so i could be wrong

Back