Vote: "Who was responsible for Michael's death?"

thanks for posting. Murray's now leading by more than 10%

I don't even want to look at that site, the poll question makes me want to be sick.
I don't get why someone would make a poll like that and ask a question like that so casually. It's not like they're asking 'What's your favourite football team?' or 'Who do you want to be evicted from Big Brother?', they're actually asking people to 'vote' on who they think 'killed' Michael and then go on to list Michael as an option?! I'm sorry, but that's just disgusting. I know a lot of us have our own opinions about who is responsible for Michael's passing, but this poll is so disrespectful. I'd be so offended if someone made a poll like that about one of my family members.

yep, it's pretty disgusting.

and you know what? I'm girding myself for more stuff like this in the coming months. Dr. Murray is defo going to paint Michael as the one -- and the ONLY ONE -- responsible for his death. that's his ONLY defense.

needless to say, I'm not looking forward to it.

Well, I can't say that Michael doesn't have some of the blame here.. Obviously, he wasn't a drug addict to get high or anything. He just wanted sleep. However, from the Glenda phone calls and the color of his nails, it's safe to assume he also had an eating disorder of some sort. So in short, Michael didn't take good care of his body. He just wasn't good to himself so he has some of the blame, yes.
However, most of the blame goes to the enablers. It goes to the people who made it possible that he got the drugs he needed. And most off all, it goes to Dr. Murray who was obviously an ill-equipped doctor.

Well, I can't say that Michael doesn't have some of the blame here.. Obviously, he wasn't a drug addict to get high or anything. He just wanted sleep. However, from the Glenda phone calls and the color of his nails, it's safe to assume he also had an eating disorder of some sort. So in short, Michael didn't take good care of his body. He just wasn't good to himself so he has some of the blame, yes.
However, most of the blame goes to the enablers. It goes to the people who made it possible that he got the drugs he needed. And most off all, it goes to Dr. Murray who was obviously an ill-equipped doctor.

Your serious?.. Wow! You actually think if Mike was such a junkie like their claiming him to be, dont you think all of these drugs would have came out when he was on trial? All the times they raided his ranch..yet NO drugs. Mike was far from being sick! He has always been small, "He didnt take good care of his body" He was an entertainer who had to to do 50 concerts..that would put strain on the healthiest person just thinking about it lol.

Your serious?.. Wow! You actually think if Mike was such a junkie like their claiming him to be, dont you think all of these drugs would have came out when he was on trial? All the times they raided his ranch..yet NO drugs. Mike was far from being sick! He has always been small, "He didnt take good care of his body" He was an entertainer who had to to do 50 concerts..that would put strain on the healthiest person just thinking about it lol.

Michael DID have drug problems. Do you not remember when he went into rehab in 1993? When his ranch was raided in 2003, some of the pictures they took that ended up on TMZ a couple of weeks ago had pictures of sheets that were hung up in Neverland about getting help for drug addiction, various programs, how they work etc.. Drugs were found in his rented house. He wasn't just keeping them there for decoration. They DID find drugs in his house during the raids however, that's not what they were looking for and because they were prescription drugs, they couldn't do anything about it.
Yes Michael has always been little but that's not his natural weight. You can't argue with the facts. Look at the color of his nail. They get that color when a person suffers from malnutrition. Michael didn't suffer from malnutrition because he couldn't get his hands on food, he suffered from it by choice (bad choice of words - you don't chose to have an eating disorder, but there's no other way to word it).
So yes, Michael was not nice to his own body. He didn't take care good care of himself. That doesn't make him a bad person. He just needed a solid figure in his life to help him and unfortunately the people around him weren't good for him.

Murray, Klein and.......well MJ himself ...so there you have it ..I am rebellious....
Directly I think it is Murray cos of the mistakes he made that night, morning
Indirectly it is Klein for what he had done for 20years..
and well...it takes 2 to tango so MJ too...he also made a decision (accepting certain medical risks for certain medical benefits) so I am not pretending he had no say in it..that is BS..

Yes Michael has always been little but that's not his natural weight. You can't argue with the facts. Look at the color of his nail. They get that color when a person suffers from malnutrition. Michael didn't suffer from malnutrition because he couldn't get his hands on food, he suffered from it by choice (bad choice of words - you don't chose to have an eating disorder, but there's no other way to word it).
So yes, Michael was not nice to his own body. He didn't take care good care of himself. That doesn't make him a bad person. He just needed a solid figure in his life to help him and unfortunately the people around him weren't good for him.

i always wondered about the nail thing

you have any sort of web link that suggests this can happen from malnution? cant seem to find anything x

Murray, the previous doctors, fan pressure and MJ I'd say, yes, the man is responsible for his own choices. He's not perfect, close to, but not perfect.

It is not a representative poll. Where is SONY, AEG, dr. Kline etc? It sucks.

i always wondered about the nail thing

you have any sort of web link that suggests this can happen from malnution? cant seem to find anything x

There's a short article about it in my health book. Obviously, I don't have it scanned but here's an article. It can be multiple things but from things Michael has said and just his physical appearance, it's pretty safe to assume that it's malnutrition.

http://www.aolhealth.com/health/fingernail-problems

Back