Wade Robson on star search

Aww, yeah, I've seen this. He was just so adorable!
I saw a more recent video of him doing an MJ tribute dancing to Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal,Thriller and he was AMAZING. I have to say Wade dances a lot better than a lot of MJ impersonators out there.

haha, that was in Australia. Few people know he's Aussie. I am very proud of him! :D

This has to be THE best tribute performance I have seen- ever.

Mini Michael - nice performance :clapping::clapping::clapping:

haha, that was in Australia. Few people know he's Aussie. I am very proud of him! :D

This has to be THE best tribute performance I have seen- ever.

Wow. Wade Robson?? WHAT a dancer...I didn't know he was Aussie!! Thanks for that bit of trivia...

Wow. Wade Robson?? WHAT a dancer...I didn't know he was Aussie!! Thanks for that bit of trivia...

Yep, met Michael on the Bad Tour in Australia in 87 and Michael supported Wade and his family to go to LA, where MJ was kind of a mentor to him. :yes:

Wade has incredible talent though and was choreographing everyone by the time he was like 14! :punk:

Love Wade Robson, he's amazing...I love the little part on the Making of Jam where he's dancing like crazy and kinda stealing camera so MJ pulls him off the shot like saying 'this is MY camera so get lost' it's cute.

Thank u guys; Now i know who it was... I was wondering but i realize i'm just a fool

Last edited:
Wade is going to be on SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE tonight..

unless I heard the host wrong about another date, but I doubt it..

Back