Wallpapers, Sigs and Graphics, oh my!

^ I just used a photoshop fill blend. XD I am glad you like it!

Another wallpaper! I found this awesome tutorial on how to make a watercolour wallpaper, so I did this.

th_bottomofmyheartmj.jpg

Click HERE to fullview!

I also made a signature banner out of the above wallpaper...

bottomofmyheartsig.jpg

Feel free to use! (please comment if you do, and upload to your own server)

(stock from here and here.)

wah wah,amazing,I always want to do this kind of wallpaper. May I know how you make this one :D ?

Another wallpaper! I found this awesome tutorial on how to make a watercolour wallpaper, so I did this.

th_bottomofmyheartmj.jpg

Click HERE to fullview!

I also made a signature banner out of the above wallpaper...

bottomofmyheartsig.jpg

Feel free to use! (please comment if you do, and upload to your own server)

(stock from here and here.)

This is simply amazing :sun: AMAZING :sun: I love this one.

can someone please turn this into a avatar and or a still for a sig? angelmj:
michael-jackson-angel.gif

indianMJONTD.gif

I will get on it! Been having computer trouble (cant start up my graphic program atm) but it will be done. :D

To the people who are waiting on their graphics, I am sooo sorry for keeping you waiting! I will get started on them asap, so watch this space. :D

A wallpaper that GFRESH requested, hope you like.

WALLPAP.jpg

Neither of those works. Maybe you could tell me what you would like as a gif and I will try and make it for you?

Neither of those works. Maybe you could tell me what you would like as a gif and I will try and make it for you?

I want the part in Scream, I don't even know if its in the video or like 'making' the video - but hes looking to the right, and doing a sideways shimmey type thing across

Then I want it to read MJ Does the Sideways Shimmey Across Your Screen...

And actually I want another one but it will be later so please try and make the first one I mentioned first then the 2nd one ; I'll look online to see if i can find pics of the Scream one

The 2nd is with these pics in this order (order they died) and with Gone Too Soon written

BESTMarilyn-Monroe-.jpg
sharon-tate1.jpg
dorothy-stratten.jpg
river-phoenix.jpg
2pacpray.jpg
rip.jpg
KurtWithAngelWings.jpg

Last edited:
The one above obviously I messed up ; I need Kurt to be after River and before Tupac

Ok, BillieJean84. :) I will get to work on those, although I don't know how long I will be as I have other requests to do.

On the MJ gif one tho, do you want humorous text?

KORN: Just something like: MJ Sideways Shimmeys Across Your Screen ; Your Argument is Invalid

Couple of signatures for you guys to use, tho please upload to your own server. ^_^

recogniseme.jpg

TII.jpg

KORN: This is the "Shimmey" dance but the one i want- and its out there- He goes alllll the way across the screen.
42.gif

Another sig for you guys to use (upload to your own server ^_^):

believe.jpg

Back