Wanted to Share This Pic of MJ and Me ...........

O My G-O-D!!! You are so fortunate and blessed...and beautiful...God bless you and our Angel...

That's amazing. Cool pic. I was wondering what had become of some of the kids that were onstage during the concerts. I hope you can share your story someday :yes:

Do you remember on which concerts you were on stage with him?

Thank you for sharing.
I always wanted to know how the kids who were with him on stage felt about it later. Must have been cool.

So all the other kids up there on the stage with her and her brother were really orphans?

I think most of the time it were orphans yes..
Haven’t heard of that before. 🤔 My understanding was until now that they were always just local kids who got a chance to go up. At least that’s how it was with the little boy I met at Michael’s hotel a day before the show. He was definitely not an orphan because he was there with his mom. He was soooo happy and excited to get to be on stage with Michael!!! He knew all his dance moves!! 😍👍🏻 I tried to wave at him when he was on stage and called his name but he was too far to the side to hear or see me. But I remember just feeling soooo happy for him! ❤️

Haven’t heard of that before. 🤔 My understanding was until now that they were always just local kids who got a chance to go up. At least that’s how it was with the little boy I met at Michael’s hotel a day before the show. He was definitely not an orphan because he was there with his mom. He was soooo happy and excited to get to be on stage with Michael!!! He knew all his dance moves!! 😍👍🏻 I tried to wave at him when he was on stage and called his name but he was too far to the side to hear or see me. But I remember just feeling soooo happy for him! ❤️

My understanding is that it was both: that they would ask a local orphanage, or if there wasn't one, a children's hospital to join. And sometimes chose extra kids from the audience.. I might be wrong though..

Ironically enough Wade Rob'some also talked about this (at 7:02):

hi ali thanks for sharing the pic you were a adorable little girl

Back