WARNING! details of michael's room

Part of me would rather just see Murray walk (I'm assuming he didn't intentionally kill him) to avoid this constant posthumous invasion of privacy.

MJ really is probably the only person in the world that stations like FoxNews, CNN, BBC, etc. would source NOTW for. I mean, it's utterly ridiculous.

It's the News of the world, they don't exactually have a reputation for telling the truth.

I'll not be buying this today because I'm guessing the photo has been staged. If this was true, surely it would be on sky news or some other news channel who's known for telling the truth.

I actually unwillingly saw this photo this morning on an Australian news show - it flashed up unexpectedly as a "preview" before an ad break. They do have a photo of MJ's room apparently the day after his death. It hurt me to see it, and though I can understand that some of us may feel curious to see it, I would strongly think about it first. Once you have seen it you dont have the choice to "un-see" it - do you understand? its like the pic of mike in the ambulance that so many of us didnt want to see, and then you walk in to a newsagency and BAM, there it is and you dont expect it :( Id like to say "I cant believe they would print this" but sadly, I know from years of experience now with the media that nothing is sacred with them. Nothing is too low for them. Dignity is nothing to them. They are just whores.

why was this posted? I mean seriously its from the UK! Any news from there is not well recommended to read. The Tabloids have their fun with MJ all the time so what makes this story reliable or even a shred of truth to it? Im sorry to diss the news in the uk i dont want the people here that live there thinking im some sort of bitch but you have to know that their news is crap.

The dissed the news ni the UK then retracted it in the same paragraph! (even tho I agree that News of the World and the Sun arn't really reliable).

What about 'your' TMZ? thats full of poop is it not?

Anyway, I thought MJ spent his last hours in Murray's room on the drip as he didn't want to get interrupted by close family and staff.

The News of the World is hardly a reliable source. I agree with other posts that Michael was in Dr Murray's room, not his own room. So any conclusions they draw from what was in the room or not are irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. Who knows what belonged to whom?
Despite that, I still do not want to see this photo. The very idea is macabre.

Love you more, Michael.

So many contradictions in every report. AP reported that Michael's room was the one with IV drips and related equipment and that it was a total mess. TMZ and others reported that Michael wasn't in his own bedroom but rather a second room believed to be where Dr. Murray was staying--it was in this room they claimed had all the medical equipment and IV drips.

The picture in News of the World (I'm including a link to the screen capture of the front cover, as taken from Geraldo's show) depicts how clean and tidy that particular room was, although those working for the paper then acknowledged they weren't sure if this was Murray's bedroom or not, but it was where Murray allegedly stored medication.

And yes, there is clearly a black land line phone in the room right next to the bed; Murray's excuse that there were no phones in the house is on par with the Arvizo's claim that there were no clocks at Neverland. I find it equally unlikely that every single phone in the house was disconnected and that Dr. Murray couldn't have told 911 it was the only house on Carolwood Dr. (even without knowing the address).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/TSColdMan/allegedroom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again tabloid crap. When i heard about this. I was curious. But I now think, I really don't want to see this pic. Just another case of british tabloid crap.

And yes, there is clearly a black land line phone in the room right next to the bed; Murray's excuse that there were no phones in the house is on par with the Arvizo's claim that there were no clocks at Neverland. I find it equally unlikely that every single phone in the house was disconnected and that Dr. Murray couldn't have told 911 it was the only house on Carolwood Dr. (even without knowing the address)

THANK YOU.

I mean really... why would Michael have phones in his house that didn't work? Just to look at them? Please don't play Michael stupid folks. The man had PHONES IN HIS HOUSE. Just because Murray and the cook didn't use them doesn't mean that they were not there.

"No phone that would have allowed him to call"

I'm assuming the house was already furnished when they moved in, so the phones were there but they would have needed to get the landline connected. I think that's how Larry King understood it too, because he asked the Kai if she had tried using the phones in the house.

Either way, it's a piss poor argument on their part. If they think this excuse will work, then... :doh: It would have taken less time to run around the neighbourhood trying to find a phone and address than to wait 30 minutes :smilerolleyes:

It just makes no logical sense for Michael to have a phone, plugged up, right next to his bed that doesn't work. It's just illogical.

I don't have a land line, but my cellphone is always in my pocket and fully charged.
Why would that be? Cause I have a 21 month old son. If something were to happen, I need a phone.
Ain't no way all the phone in that house weren't working.

la toya said he was in the doctors room too.. Maybe she wasnt talking total sensationalist rubbish afterall

yeah you are right!!! didnt they say he would be administered propofol from Dr Murray's room?????? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

The photo in News of the World does actually say it is Murray's room and not MJ's actual room.

It says: "Nothing has been touched or moved from the second-floor bedroom, thought to be used by Dr Murray to store medical supplies..."

I saw this today when I was in Tesco, was going to buy it, but some guy picked it up the last one. I don't see a problem with getting the paper, yeh they chat bullshit and I disagree with whoever the "insider" is for selling it, but at the end of the day, this is evidence that contradicts what Murray has said. Not to mention this would be a low stoop even for the NOTW and I doubt after the phone tap controversy they would want to hurt their reputation further.

Another thing you have to realise is, the truth is going to be hard to come by and the longer it takes for evidence to come out the more conspiracies (especially from the same fans still kissing Michaels feet and denouncing absolutely everything) are going to theorised and fabricated.

Jabz, "low stoops" are what NOTW do best. Its a low stoop that they've obtained a picture and plastered it all over their front page of what may have been where Michael died. It remains to be seen if this has any bearing on a possible contradiction of Murrays account. I wouldnt go kissing the feet of NOTW for this find just yet.

guys altho News of The World is a tablod and when the quote "sources" its often a load of rubbish.. they wouldnt stoop so low as to knowingly have the wrong photo in there. the editor would be sacked if the photo was found to be a fake (happened before with piers morgan and the mirror)

What's even lower than NOTW publishing the pic is the person (family/family friend) who sold it.

I had the misfortune to glimpse the NOTW when I popped into my local shop earlier. The picture takes up about 70% of the front page. I felt sick to see it. :(

for a start that picture must have come from someone in the family and shame on them for suddenly befriending the tabloids that trashed Michael in life, what a betrayal.

But what jumps out at me from that picture is the half empty bottle of orange juice. When you have a general anaesthetic you are told not to eat or drink for 4-8 hours before, because the drugs can make you sick, and if that happens when you are under you can breath vomit into your lungs, and stop you breathing, note the mention of the tube from the ambu bag having aspirated fluid in it. Could it be that, assuming he was given propofol he could have regurgitated and got it into his lungs? Was he really not eating or drinking for hours before going to bed and being given that stuff? What is certain is he went to bed a well person and by all accounts happy, it must have been a chemical substance of some type that caused this.

for a start that picture must have come from someone in the family and shame on them for suddenly befriending the tabloids that trashed Michael in life, what a betrayal.

But what jumps out at me from that picture is the half empty bottle of orange juice. When you have a general anaesthetic you are told not to eat or drink for 4-8 hours before, because the drugs can make you sick, and if that happens when you are under you can breath vomit into your lungs, and stop you breathing, note the mention of the tube from the ambu bag having aspirated fluid in it. Could it be that, assuming he was given propofol he could have regurgitated and got it into his lungs? Was he really not eating or drinking for hours before going to bed and being given that stuff? What is certain is he went to bed a well person and by all accounts happy, it must have been a chemical substance of some type that caused this.

I never even thought of that. There's no way he would have not been eating or drinking for that long before is there? Esp with all that rehearsal. Although people were saying he was really thin. From what I remember I think you're allowed to drink minimal amounts of water before anaesthetic, up until about 2 hours before.

Back