WARNING! details of michael's room

i knw it might sound silly but i hv to say the toothpaste on his bed does in a way suggest that he did wake up,maybe he was about to use it when he collapsed,i dnt knw..

all these "family insiders".that is all they know....to take a photo and use it so disrespectfully
shame on them

and I keep suffering holding the burden of what I know..I had enough

gawd they must be short on news.

there describing a tube of toothepaste and a half used bottle of orange.
how sick.

Well some report have said he was up and around before he collapsed. They didn't say there was a cellphone on the night stand.

If he was up wouldn't the doctor have brought him his cereal and juices?

Also, Diprivan leaves the body very rapidly, so I doubt it would have any effects on him after he woke up.

If you ask me, the doctor put him to sleep and that was the end of it.

Well some report have said he was up and around before he collapsed. They didn't say there was a cellphone on the night stand.
um....if he was up and moving then diprovan didn't kill him. more than likely he was still asleep and his heart went into distress. y elsewould he still have the iv in his arm?

iam fed up with all the crap comming out now.

Last edited:
details of Michael's room....hmmm..they've been lying about Michael forever. I bet the deatils aren't good.

What's next?? Details of Michael's closet? Of his bathroom?? Of his children's room? seriously.

Oh wait a minute - I was right in the first place! Conrad Murray said there was NO PHONES in the house! These photos (if legit) are contradictory and shows Murray to be a liar..

cache link:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...use&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

LOS ANGELES - It took up to a half-hour for paramedics to be called to Michael Jackson's home after the singer was found stricken in the bedroom of his rented mansion, an attorney for the firm representing the pop icon's doctor said Monday.

Matt Alford, a partner in the Houston law firm representing Dr. Conrad Murray, said the physician was unfamiliar with his surroundings and that delayed the call.

"He didn't know where he was, didn't know the physical address," Alford said in an interview with The Associated Press. "There was no land line, no phone in Jackson's room that would have allowed him to call. It was all happening so fast."

Alford said he doesn't know how long Murray performed CPR on the singer before rushing downstairs to find someone to call 911.

The first person Murray encountered was the chef, who then got one of Jackson's security guards. The security guard went with Murray to Jackson's room.

Once there, Murray told the security guard to call 911 while he continued CPR, Alford said. Murray "is still performing CPR while the security guard is speaking with emergency services on the phone," Alford said.

Fire department officials have said it took three minutes for paramedics to arrive at Jackson's home once they received the call for help. They spent 42 minutes working with Murray on Jackson before transporting the 50-year-old pop icon to UCLA Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

Alford said it took an estimated 20 to 30 minutes before the first call to rescue crews was made.

"There's no way anybody in any situation like that can get an exact time on it," Alford said.

The revelation about the delay in calling for emergency workers came as Murray's attorneys tried to explain and defend the cardiologist's actions.

In a series of interviews with national news outlets Monday, attorney Edward Chernoff explained the doctor's response to finding Jackson on Thursday in his bed, not breathing but with a faint pulse.

Chernoff, who represented Murray during a three-hour interview with Los Angeles police detectives on Saturday, told CNN the doctor performed CPR for several minutes before leaving the stricken singer's side. He dismissed those who questioned why Murray didn't follow suggested procedures and move Jackson from the bed to a harder surface to perform CPR.

"His first goal was to resuscitate Michael Jackson," Chernoff said. "He knows how to perform CPR and he performed it properly."

The doctor rode with Jackson in the ambulance and assisted emergency room doctors in trying to revive the pop star, Chernoff said. After he was pronounced dead, Murray spoke with Jackson's siblings LaToya and Jermaine, and spoke briefly with Jackson's mother, he told CNN.

Jackson's children asked to see their father after he died and, after a consultation with a psychiatrist, they were allowed to see him, Chernoff said.

Copyright 2009 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trish, I remember this quite well, that the attorney said there was no land-line in Michael's room. And that is absurd! Of course there was! Michael was very security-conscious (remember the "safe room" in his N/L closet?) It would be impossible for him to feel safe without a working phone in his room. Plus, even a teen-aged baby-sitter knows to write down the address of the house where they are. This man was paid $150.000 a month to preserve Michael's health and he didn't even know something as basic as the address where he went to work everyday?

Murray is sinking fast in quicksand now, and I, for one, am not going to extend so much as a branch to him to pull him out. Karma's a bitch. . . . . .

why was this posted? I mean seriously its from the UK! Any news from there is not well recommended to read. The Tabloids have their fun with MJ all the time so what makes this story reliable or even a shred of truth to it? Im sorry to diss the news in the uk i dont want the people here that live there thinking im some sort of bitch but you have to know that their news is crap.

"No phone that would have allowed him to call"

I'm assuming the house was already furnished when they moved in, so the phones were there but they would have needed to get the landline connected. I think that's how Larry King understood it too, because he asked the Kai if she had tried using the phones in the house.

Either way, it's a piss poor argument on their part. If they think this excuse will work, then... :doh: It would have taken less time to run around the neighbourhood trying to find a phone and address than to wait 30 minutes :smilerolleyes:

Either way, it's a piss poor argument on their part. If they think this excuse will work, then... :doh: It would have taken less time to run around the neighbourhood trying to find a phone and address than to wait 30 minutes :smilerolleyes:

hell just run to the front of the house.. cause most houses have at least the house number on them.. or the mailbox for F*** sake. and you know the doc new what street he was on cause he went to work there... granted not all houses have the number on them but most do in all the cities i have lived in.

OK, so now MJ died in his own room. i swear I read on TMZ (or somewhere else) that he had been sleeping in Dr murray's room and that's where all the IV was and that's where he died. Also, I read somewhere else that MJ's room was a total mess when the emergency medical people arrived, while this article says it was surprisingly tidy. All of these contradictions just blow my mind!

no they say that mj was in murray's room and that's where he used to go to sleep. maybe he moved him from his room to mj's room.

tmz hasn't been wrong yet b/c someone else said that not was he given diprovan but possibly morphine as well...and remember, it was tmz who said he was given demerol

hell just run to the front of the house.. cause most houses have at least the house number on them.. or the mailbox for F*** sake. and you know the doc new what street he was on cause he went to work there... granted not all houses have the number on them but most do in all the cities i have lived in.
Hell, he could have SIMPLY run downstairs and asked the chef or ANYONE else who was there! No excuse for not being able to get the address. The man is a right bastard/idiot/liar.

This paper is one of the worst tabloid trash papers more like national enquirer.

I haven't even opened the link as I know that what is in there won't be true

I agree! I'll say the story is fake and a figment of some so-called reporters imagination just by looking at the source. The rag known as News of the World has zero credibility in my eyes. :nono:

Hell, he could have SIMPLY run downstairs and asked the chef or ANYONE else who was there! No excuse for not being able to get the address. The man is a right bastard/idiot/liar.

There are so many things MURRAY could have done but DIDN'T...Sadly . This is only the beginning. I keep telling myself, when /if it is a trail, it' will be unbearable at times. I am trying to gain strength to carry me through this.

Thanks.

murray told to many lies all he had to do was say he walked in and found him then ran downstairs. the problem is mj was dead for hours and they can tell that. so he added on an xtra half hour and needed a reason for not calling an ambulance

+1 and yet fox news was reporting the story and having one of the reporters from the paper as one of their insiders with exclusive details. its just crap!

This paper is one of the worst tabloid trash papers more like national enquirer.

I haven't even opened the link as I know that what is in there won't be true

from what i know what michael himself told me he died in a hospital of some kind
and was not any kind of pain
but michael did tell me that a doctor murrey( i think that he his name) give some kind of drug to make michael before michael went to sleep the night before and michael wake up with a heart prombles from we know michae diedl from a broken heart in hospital not in his room on june 25 at about 2.25 in a nice after noon?
the rest of the stroys media making up is not true at all
i happy michael can to me in my dreams it lets me know what part is true and part of the news is made up by media?

Back