WARNING! details of michael's room

i don't see a problem with them showing this picture. there is an investigation going on and we are going to see/hear a lot of things. perhaps the person who leaked this photo wants the world to see the truth about the docs role.

maybe the juice was the doctors, he could have put it there when he entered the room and discovered michael in distress (if that is what happened)

so where is the pictures? :thinking: i like to see them if is o.k with anybody else i just what to know for myself :yes: i watch alot of CSI shows :yes: so i like to know :)

I saw it in the shop, and so many people were buying it. At first I didn't want to look, but I was in a line of people and so eventually I did, I picked it up and read it. I felt like disinfecting my hands after I put it down, I hate the tabloids so much.

So many questions, and no answers yet, but the longer the investigation takes the more confidenct I have that they are comitted to getting to the truth, so if that takes many months so be it.

Where the hell is this pic!!??...So many of you are discussing it yet there's so many of us who cannot find/see it! lol...

i seen it yesterday whilst at the supermarket,i refuse to buy it,but i flicked through it none the less,i think the picture they have is a fake,no1 the room for an emergency which had happened seems too tidy as if everything had been placed there for the picture,no2 i have seen pictures of inside michaels mansion on you tube,and this is not michaels room,o.k,so some family members said he was found in doctor murrays room,well the picture that was posted on the news of the world does not fit in with the decor of the rest of the house,

so i think the news of the world have been fooled,serve them right,

Its on the internet you can find it.

Did anyone of you guys seen that pic from a german magazjne where they show his face when he was dead without hair. Its a replica but its disgusting. You probably seen it already ..

Its on the internet you can find it.

Did anyone of you guys seen that pic from a german magazjne where they show his face when he was dead without hair. Its a replica but its disgusting. You probably seen it already ..

that pic looked nothing like michael

I don't see MJ not having a phone in his house b/c he had kids. All parents make sure there is a ph for that reason alone. Also isn't the phone used fir security to get in touch with them

Ok, I'd just seen the pictures too.....Nothing abnormal. Geez, anyone can just make up a room and throw some medical stuff there...etc and said that was the bed..etc...

Ok, I'd just seen the pictures too.....Nothing abnormal. Geez, anyone can just make up a room and throw some medical stuff there...etc and said that was the bed..etc...

where did u see the pic,wanna see it too
nice drawing by the way:)

I think this thread should be closed. If this was a "Family Friend" he/she wasnt the best was she/he. I for one am glad for the no posting the pix or links rule. its still a great invasion of his privacy!

why wot would be the point of seeing this? Nothing good will come of this and it would do no good!

OK, so now MJ died in his own room. i swear I read on TMZ (or somewhere else) that he had been sleeping in Dr murray's room and that's where all the IV was and that's where he died. Also, I read somewhere else that MJ's room was a total mess when the emergency medical people arrived, while this article says it was surprisingly tidy. All of these contradictions just blow my mind!

The article says it was a second bedroom where Dr Murray used to store the medical equipment.

So does this mean Michael collpsed in there and NOT in his own bedroom?

I think it was family or a family friend. NOTW claims it was a fam friend.

They would say that though wouldn't they? They couldn't say the pic came from one of the cops or ambulance guys. By saying it cam from a family member no name is mentioned.

ill state the photo was printed in the paper it didnt make it online because of dignity or something
but the actually photo did make it to the printed version on sunday

how i know is i was at the store getting an MJ CD and it was there in front of me its not a pretty sight for the fans to see

I've seen the photo on ET.And i remember that there was a video on youtube shoing Mj's mansion,and the bedroom he died.But bedroom on the vid is not the same whats shown on the picture(ET).So Latoya might be right,that Mj was in some other room(Murray's).

Last edited:
ill state the photo was printed in the paper it didnt make it online because of dignity or something
but the actually photo did make it to the printed version on sunday

how i know is i was at the store getting an MJ CD and it was there in front of me its not a pretty sight for the fans to see

Hi temps *wavys* :)

Back