warning if u dont have your own credit card for buying tickets

Well as far as I know VISA Debit Cards are guaranteed to work and MAESTRO.

Thank you!
I called my bank, and they said the Visa debit card I have is international and I can use it to make purchases all around the world, however the dude wasn't sure if I could use it to buy things online which is what I'm afraid of... the dude couldn't give me a straight answear...

I did read through the F.A.Q and i think debit cards can only be used when you don't order online. But that is my guess.

Decided to change the info to my dad's but then i have problems with the first name. On his cards there are initials and no first name.

Thank you!
I called my bank, and they said the Visa debit card I have is international and I can use it to make purchases all around the world, however the dude wasn't sure if I could use it to buy things online which is what I'm afraid of... the dude couldn't give me a straight answear...

You can definitely use your debit card over the phone. I have bought things online from amazon and play etc with my debit card before but not tickets but I see no reason why it shouldn't work :)

You can definitely use your debit card over the phone. I have bought things online from amazon and play etc with my debit card before but not tickets but I see no reason why it shouldn't work :)

Yeah, it should work, tickemaster says they accept Visa Electron which is my card so I hope everything works out.

Maybe i can try to order by phone too just in case. But i heard for big events ticketmaster says you need to order online?

Yeah, it should work, tickemaster says they accept Visa Electron which is my card so I hope everything works out.
this may be a stupid question, but then debit card=Visa Electron?
(i have electron just with not raised numbers):doh:

the card has to have the option to be used on internet and more it has to be international so they can change the currency from euros,or dollars to whatever...so ask the bank to be sure!

Just to clarify again:

Every credit card has a billing address associated with it. If you have a debit card, the billing address is the same as whatever your checking account address is, or the address you have on file with your bank. Same with credit cards... In almost all cases, the billing address is your home address.

If you buy tickets with a credit card, the tickets will only be sent out to the address of the card used to purchase the tickets.

So if you borrow a friend's card and try to buy tickets, there may be a problem with shipping them, because they don't want to send the tickets to you if the address of the card is something different. It's about protection.

Ticketmaster will call you if there is a problem.

I read somewhere that if your billing address and delivery address differ, Ticketmaster may cancel your order without even letting you know.

I read somewhere that if your billing address and delivery address differ, Ticketmaster may cancel your order without even letting you know.

I purchased tickets with a pre-paid card one year and that card had no billing address since it was pre-paid. Ticketmaster called me and told me I'd have to do will call. However.. they ended up sending the tickets anyways. Weird. But they did call me.

I purchased tickets with a pre-paid card one year and that card had no billing address since it was pre-paid. Ticketmaster called me and told me I'd have to do will call. However.. they ended up sending the tickets anyways. Weird. But they did call me.

I'm not going to take any chances - tomorrow I'm changing the address for every card I own lol. Such stress. Most places don't care about these things, suddenly I have to deal with it! If I opt to pick it up myself, they don't care about the address right?

No, so long as you have the card with you when you pick the tickets up.

Make sure you call Ticketmaster right after placing your order and letting them know you'll do will call and will have your ID and credit card with you when you go to pick up tickets.

No, so long as you have the card with you when you pick the tickets up.

Make sure you call Ticketmaster right after placing your order and letting them know you'll do will call and will have your ID and credit card with you when you go to pick up tickets.

Thanks a bunch, will do so:)

So, I can purchase the tickets with the card of my friend. And fill in his name and adress. The tickets will be send to his adress right? And I can see the show in london with those tickets? please help me out

Love,
Valerie

If i buy tickets with my FATHERS creditcard and they get sent home to me, can I use those tickets at the concert? Or do I need ID?

The account on ticketmaster is on my name, but i am using my FATHERS card, does it work that way?

If i buy tickets with my FATHERS creditcard and they get sent home to me, can I use those tickets at the concert? Or do I need ID?

The account on ticketmaster is on my name, but i am using my FATHERS card, does it work that way?

I have the same question lol

I buy the tickets with my dad's card, they get sent to his house (his billing address). I go get them at his house and take them with me.
That should work right?

Ticketmaster only posts tickets to the billing address of a credit card. If the address in your booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company, we may cancel your tickets."

shoot!

i registered on ticketmaster with my cousin's zipcode (who lives in london). I was hoping to have them sent to her house.
crap, what to do now? :bugeyed

ppl ppl ppl WHATEVER CARD YOU USE TO PAY FOR THE TICKETS is the address ticketmaster will send the tickets to. So if you use you daddy card and he lives in france but you live in japan, guess where they're going to send the tickets too.

FRANCE.

NOW if you opt to pick them up from the o2 box office your daddy and his card will HAVE TO BE THERE in order for you to get your tickets.

NOW if you use a pre paid call see superstitions post.

the more i read the more confused i get!!!!

what do US customers do???? help me!!

can we pay over the phone with ticketmaster...over the net???

can we use debit or anything with visa logo????
You can use the phone and the net to pay.

ANYTHING WITH VISA logo is GOLD (fine). Whether it be debit or credit.

I have a Maestro Card, which supposedly is okay to use at Ticketmaster, however when I enter my billing information I can only choose between MasterCard/Visa/American Express. Does anyone know why it is so?

Second question. Since I don't have a real credit card, my bank also gives me the option to randomly generate a virtual credit master card number for buying stuff on the net. This works splendid, the billing adress etc. is the same as with my Maestro card, so it's my home. However, does Virtual Credit Cards work on Ticketmaster? (Since it's not a physical card I guess box office pickup is out of the question, but if they send the tickets to me there shouldn't be a problem right?)

please anyone. *URGENT* Can I use a code from a friend and buy with my own creditcard under my name? Or should I create an account for her too? She doesn't have a creditcard!

OK no panic I have a visa...from the UK and I am trying to get a ticket from Sydney..being a hungarian..and German....hope my multinationality wont be an issue for this operation....

Back