Was Michael Jackson really murdered? Who did it? Let's talk about it

That guy is a TV reporter in Chile who is just saying that,

according to people working at the morgue, MJ looked like

what it's shown there. That's all.

I´m sorry but what did this guy say ????
in my opinion Michael was murdered by negligence

He read on TMZ that MJ had been taken to the hospital and called Kenny if they were still having rehearsal @ 4pm, Kenny said to not believe the reports and that he had just spoken to Michael's doctor, and that they should go to rehearsal, then later when he got to rehearsal he heard that MJ had died.

When was it announced that MJ had died? Was it after 4?

So I wonder why Kenny spoke to the Dr? He looked nervous after he said it too.

He read on TMZ that MJ had been taken to the hospital and called Kenny if they were still having rehearsal @ 4pm, Kenny said to not believe the reports and that he had just spoken to Michael's doctor, and that they should go to rehearsal, then later when he got to rehearsal he heard that MJ had died.

thank you for translating this
I think MJ died at 14:26 am in California

I too saw an interview with someone from TII, he was being interviewed during the premiere of TII and he said that Kenny spoke to the doctor and that Michael was fine, report to rehearsals and don't believe the reports.

I'll post the video when I find it.

lol Its the same footage. We're talking about the same thing. I posted this on the last page and is quoted at the top of this page and you quoted it.

Either way this video shows that Kenny spoke to the Dr before MJ died. He looked nervous when he realised he let it slip.

really??? lol, I know we're talking about the same thing but I'm getting directed to a video about the 3d morgue w/ your YT link.​

Back on Topic, wonder which Doctor Kenny spoke to; Kenny was familiar with Thome.​

Either way this video shows that Kenny spoke to the Dr before MJ died. He looked nervous when he realised he let it slip.

Hmm..you said he looked nervous after he said that. Why so nervous?

All he did was say he spoke to Michael's Dr. "before" Michael died.

I think its important to mention Michael said he was scared of Tohme Tohme & that Tohme was controlling his life, Tohme had motive to have Michael killed & i believe Tohme is behind it all... remember even tho Murray is in the frame, you gotta think to yourselfs why would he do that? for his own sick needs? or cause someone made him...

really??? lol, I know we're talking about the same thing but I'm getting directed to a video about the 3d morgue w/ your YT link.​

Back on Topic, wonder which Doctor Kenny spoke to; Kenny was familiar with Thome.​
You're right. My mistake. I posted the wrong link which Ive fixed but yes it was the same footage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY_s8FwpnHk&NR=1
Hmm..you said he looked nervous after he said that. Why so nervous?

All he did was say he spoke to Michael's Dr. "before" Michael died.
He looked like he let it slip that Kenny spoke to the Dr and the expression on his face seems to show regret at what he just said. I think its interesting that he says that Kenny spoke to MJs Dr and his Dr said MJ was fine when clearly he wasnt.

You're right. My mistake. I posted the wrong link which Ive fixed but yes it was the same footage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY_s8FwpnHk&NR=1

He looked like he let it slip that Kenny spoke to the Dr and the expression on his face seems to show regret at what he just said. I think its interesting that he says that Kenny spoke to MJs Dr and his Dr said MJ was fine when clearly he wasnt.

Which Dr. was this? That's what I would like to know.

I mean, would Kenny really have Murray's number. He has nothing to do with him....

Unless, Kenny got in contact with the doctor through another person.

I hate to say this but I think Michael was killed for his success, I really do! The truth is, Conrad could have been paid to kill Michael. I don't think there is proof that Michael requested the medication. Was Michael REALLY that silly and said "don't worry about the oxygen, I'll be fine!" ? Remember, Michael was VERY trusting. At the end of the day the police have to trust Conrad with what he's saying to them.

I don't think we will ever know the real truth!
Michael always said they were after him..

:(

Ppl are killed... and ppl are killing usually for one of two reasons... money (greed) and/or love (in all it's craziest and sickest forms like obsession, minority and inferiority complexes etc.).

The motive to kill Michael was money.

My opinion of cuz... everybody please feel free to disagree!

It was money or the influence.
Despite all those horrible things what they did to put Michael away....he came back.
I remember reading about 2005 trial...long before the verdict, TV-shows,magazines,tabloids and all the other SOB-s were ready to sign the deals to follow Michael in jail, to talk and make money from other people in jail..to closely monitor Michael, because they belived he would not last long in prison. (!!!!!!!!!!) It was BIG, BIG money involved.
But he messed their evil plans. You know....in this world today, it is dangerous to talk about saving the planet, bringing people together for love...and Michael had the power to do that.
OMG....I can not belive what he went through...and all he wanted was L.O.V.E.

When Michael passed,it took me about a week to give up hope that he was still alive.
Over the next 4 months I lost 33 pounds,I barely slept 2-3 hours a day and I couldn't stop crying.
It all comes down to this.Michael was the closest thing we - or at least I- had to God. He is gone because some people wanted it that way. His days were not over yet.
Now I feel I have to move on FOR him,spread his words,preserve his legacy,and fight for the truth to come out.
I firmly believe his death was a premeditated plan of decades. Accusations,trials,haters, media trash, all were welcome aboard to bring Michael down.
Reason-->the SONY/ATV share,Neverland, and the better world Michael was fighting for.

Murray is a shadow figure in all this, just a puppet playing a role on its strings. The real murderers are those backstage pulling the strings.

I totally agree. What I'm doing to preserve his legacy is:

I fight the media lies with facts.

I make Cds and DVDs of his lesser known songs from the public at large like Escape, This time around, Privacy, Unbreakable, Money, In the back, Fall again, Speechless, We had enough, etc, etc, and I give them to friends and co-workers that I know have teenagers, to make sure the next generation knows about The Great Michael Jackson.

This is my Youtube channel playlist titled: Michael Jackson The Man He Really Was

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F639E9F750753BFE

http://tinyurl.com/yc8yece

Last edited:
I hate to say this but I think Michael was killed for his success, I really do! The truth is, Conrad could have been paid to kill Michael. I don't think there is proof that Michael requested the medication. Was Michael REALLY that silly and said "don't worry about the oxygen, I'll be fine!" ? Remember, Michael was VERY trusting. At the end of the day the police have to trust Conrad with what he's saying to them.

I don't think we will ever know the real truth!
Michael always said they were after him..

:(

I agree with this, and sadly, I think "they" are going to get away with it.

Sure, Michael was trusting. He also had a lot of medical knowledge. I read somewhere that he used to buy and read medical books. He was a life-long learner. He NEVER would have said, "don't worry about the oxygen," or the rescue drugs, or any of that. He was not stupid. I can't believe he would do something so risky without the proper equipment and medications on hand. (Are those who are saying "there was no conspiracy" actually saying that Michael was STUPID? Sure sounds like it, sometimes.)

The sad reality is, it's very likely that he was brought down by force. More and more I'm coming to believe that. . . . . . . I will miss him every day of my life.

I wonder does the DA's office see all these obvious things that point to murder?
If there is proof that Michael has medical knowledge?? would he ever ask for Propofol without proper monitoring?
On the other hand if they set the whole thing up,why didn't they put all the equipment in place just to cover themselves up?
I will never stop believing that Michael was much smarter than them.

I agree with this, and sadly, I think "they" are going to get away with it.

Sure, Michael was trusting. He also had a lot of medical knowledge. I read somewhere that he used to buy and read medical books. He was a life-long learner. He NEVER would have said, "don't worry about the oxygen," or the rescue drugs, or any of that. He was not stupid. I can't believe he would do something so risky without the proper equipment and medications on hand. (Are those who are saying "there was no conspiracy" actually saying that Michael was STUPID? Sure sounds like it, sometimes.)

The sad reality is, it's very likely that he was brought down by force. More and more I'm coming to believe that. . . . . . . I will miss him every day of my life.

I agree Vic, the defense are trying to say that Michael "asked/begged/demanded" this propofol. I just find that hard to believe since Murray didn't even have all of the medical equipment required to administer propofol correctly. All he had was the oxygen? :doh: Also, like you said Michael had a lot of medical knowledge so I don't think he would just let Murray administer the propofol on him without the proper equipment, since I'm assuming Michael knew the risks? And, how is Murray's team still saying Michael "demanded" propofol? Michael was probably already gone from all the other crap that was given to him. I also agree, I have this gut feeling that "they" are going to get away with it as well. :no:

Which Dr. was this? That's what I would like to know.

I mean, would Kenny really have Murray's number. He has nothing to do with him....

Unless, Kenny got in contact with the doctor through another person.
Kenny would have been able to contact Murray as Murray was about to be on AEGs payroll too just like Kenny.

I wonder does the DA's office see all these obvious things that point to murder?
If there is proof that Michael has medical knowledge?? would he ever ask for Propofol without proper monitoring?
On the other hand if they set the whole thing up,why didn't they put all the equipment in place just to cover themselves up?
I will never stop believing that Michael was much smarter than them.

I honestly don't think the DA's office or even the LAPD are spot on.

It's ridiculous a trained phsysician with that many 'mistakes' is back to work... without any restrictions bla.

We're 7 months (almost) after the murderer (as they say) and no arrests were made (not even for 48 hours? I mean come on... remember what they had as non-evidence but very well were able to arrest Michael before take his passport away etc).

Ok we don't really know what they do have as information and evidence, but my guess we'll have to wait for more month till the generaly publics interest in finding Michaels murderer is either completely faded or another catastrophe will distract (really thought they might come out with it now during the Haiti catastrophe maybe but something like that in the US would of cuz 'work' even better) and they'll give the news Murray will end with a slap on his hands but back to work, as in jail he'll only cost tax money and this way he can work on paying his debt. And then after a few years Murray will just disappear and live happily after.

Everyone else will disappear also.
I'm just happy this 'death of the king of pop' will hopefully always stick to those working in the entertainment industry and I instantly hope it will follow some of them forever in their dreams.

I trust on knowing that souls do not give their owners an easy way out unless they are already dead inside.

However I don't trust the LAPD or DA at all, not how things are looking yet, I'm sorry but how can one.

Someone... no sorry but the one and only Michael Jackson was killed... we're 7months later and there's NO consequences for noone yet but his children, his family, his friends and fans. That is a very telling fact to me yet.

Last edited:
I hope too that Michael's death is a cross these guys will have to carry for the rest of their lives...
And that guilty concsience is indeed a soul's'worst nightmare...
Nothing related to prosecution or charges.Simply makes a life not worth living.
Like Evan Chandler.
But while we walk on this earth we have to keep fighting for the truth.
Or are we so hopeless that we rely on divine justice as our last resource?

But while we walk on this earth we have to keep fighting for the truth.
Don't wanna turn this into a religious discussion but in my belief it is confirmed that you better do so when you don't want justice to come hard down on you too. ;)
Or are we so hopeless that we rely on divine justice as our last resource?
It is frusterating at times. But it were ppl like Michael and others who have passed already who caused in me this willingness to always be strong because I was blessed with having their example in my life for some reason.

So don't get me wrong ever... there is no such vocabulary like 'giving up' when it's about me also.
For the truth and for Michael! Always! I'll be here!

Last edited:
Back