Was Michael Jackson really murdered? Who did it? Let's talk about it

Ok, found it, page 13, "Over the lower back are several 1/4-1/2 inch perimortem abrasions. (Comment : Scene photographs show beads on the bed)."

And yes, the report states that it was not his bedroom, but it's still consistent with the picture from news of the world.

Someone is quoting me on the main forum, in the coroner's report thread, without mentioning the source. Makes his or her "facts" and information more credible. I'm cool :)

Just be aware, ok? :)

Someone is quoting me on the main forum, in the coroner's report thread, without mentioning the source. Makes his or her "facts" and information more credible. I'm cool :)

Just be aware, ok? :)

(Off topic, it's one of the persons we talked about in the infiltrators thread, and no, I'm not afraid to name names, as I respected his or her opinions and did not attack Beachlover in any way.

But um, just take it with a big grain of salt... Very active poster. Lots of info. Credibility. No, not in my opinion, not after all that has happened here.)

Sorry, I'm keep quoting myself over and over again, so we don't lose track of the discussion.
Good night,
Maira.

I can think of no reason why he would knowingly take this drug. I also think the bottles of ephedra were left around to make it look like he was taking the drug voluntarily, knowing it would be found in the tox-report. I do think the scene was "staged," including the used bottles of propofol. Someone just poured them down the sink? The autopsy report showed a massive bolus of propofol, but I didn't read about ANY sign of long-term or recent use except for that. Certainly, he was not "begging for it" for six weeks. That was an outright LIE. A cover-story. I think Michael was executed. Deliberately. That is my opinion.

I am with you! The more we find out, the surer of this I become!

I have one question if someone can answer me.....
Propopfole is used for anesteshia, right ? How long does that last ?
Does the person wakes by itself or needs to be awoken from ?

I have one question if someone can answer me.....
Propopfole is used for anesteshia, right ? How long does that last ?
Does the person wakes by itself or needs to be awoken from ?

Propofol is used in short term surgery or interventions, because, unlike other anesthetics, it does not paralyse muscles, and the patient doesn't have to be intubated and mechanically ventilated. But there's a catch, see here:

"Propofol usage has grown rapidly in the past few years and is now one of the most commonly-used intravenous drugs employed to cause conscious sedation. Propofol’s popularity is due to several factors, including several that contribute to improved patient satisfaction. These characteristics include:

* a pleasant mental state
* rapid onset and short duration of action that allows titration of effect with an propofol infusion
* quick recovery from sedation with minimal drowsiness that facilitates early discharge and neurological examination for patients sedated in the ICU
* diminished need for other sedatives (such as opioid narcotics or benzodiazepines) that may result in side effects (such nausea and vomiting)
* reduced recovery times for the patient following the procedure to allow more rapid throughput in a busy sedation suite

For these reasons, propofol is the “go to” drug for many short duration medical procedures (such as colonoscopy) that require conscious sedation. However, there are potential safety issues surrounding the use of propofol. The drug can be unpredictable in untrained hands, as dosing and titration is variable and is based on the patient’s response and tolerance to the drug, which may vary widely. For example, respiration can change dramatically in a very short time deteriorating to full respiratory arrest, even when propofol is administered in low doses. "
http://www.xhale.com/anesthesia/index.asp

As for your question, I believe the patient has to be woken up, as with other anesthetics, but I'll have to ask a doctor.

Considering Michael's life,the heights he reached, the wealth he aquired thanks to his genious,the enemies that got in his way, it is very difficult for someone to believe that he died accidentally.

This would be easier to accept for someone who wasn't Michael.
Who was not hated for who he was.
Who was not envied for what he had achieved.
Who was not bashed and disgraced in order to be brought down as a human,as an artist,as a businessman.

History is full of examples of human cruelty towards geniuses.Men have been disgraceful and hateful to what surpassed them.On many occasions great people were assassined because some could not handle their magnitude.

Has this been posted yet? http://tinyurl.com/ycqujb2

Michael Jackson Murder: New Murray Tape Could Clear or Condemn Him
Sunday, February 14, 2010
By Editorial Staff
A tape of a voicemail message left by Michael Jackson’s quack doctor and murderer Conrad Murray to another patient as Michael “lay dying” has just been obtained and released to the public by News of the World today.

The tape is scheduled to be utilized by both the prosecution and defense in the murder trial against Murray.

Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to a charge of Involuntary Manslaughter Feb. 8, left a very calm-sounding 18-second message for a patient Bob Russell pertaining to his heart scan on the morning of Jackson’s death in June 2009.

“This is Doctor Murray, Bob. Hi, how are you? Um, sorry I missed you. Just wanted to talk to you about your results of the EECP. You did quite well on the study. We would love to continue to see you as a patient even though I may have to be absent from my practice for, uh, because of an overseas sabbatical,” he said in the message.

Hear the message HERE

The bizarre fact is that the call took place at 11:54 am PST, which was the same time Los Angeles police claim Murray was frantically performing CPR on Jackson in his bedroom after administering the strong anesthetic Propofol.

A source close to the Murray team told NOTW: “It’s clear from the voicemail that Murray is not a man who sounds frantic, worried or in a stressful position.

“But if the police’s timeline is correct, then he would have been almost an hour into giving Jackson CPR.”

Murray’s attorney Ed Chernoff seeks to discredit the police’s initial interviews with his client in order to convince a jury that they mishandled the questioning.

Los Angeles detectives’ documents filed in July 2009, state Murray told them he administered Propofol to Jackson, then left to use the toilet for about two minutes, and when he returned, he found Jackson unconscious.

Police court documents state Murray was on his cellphone for 47 minutes after 11 am.

Another document states Murray told them Jackson “stopped breathing” at around 11 am.

When Jackson’s bodyguard Alberto Alvarez made a 911 call, he said Murray was performing CPR on the musician at around 12:21 pm.
“Murray’s lawyers know he gave Michael Propofol and understand that killed him. But just what happened in that room in those few hours Michael was last alive will be the key battleground,” NOTW’s source said.

The detective documents, time-lines and the two other calls Murray made between 11 and 12 that morning, will be at the centre of his defence.

The L.A. District Attorney’s Office, through homicide detectives Smith and Martinez, say Murray never informed them of these calls.

“The fact that Murray made this call and didn’t tell the police about it may be useful to the prosecution,” said another source to NOTW.
“Basically, it shows he was being evasive and had something to hide. Why would you not tell the police about every single thing you had done during those crucial moments when Michael Jackson was dying?”

The prosecution may argue that this call to patient Russell shows that Murray was not in that room or aware of Jackson’s complications.

A theory is that Murray knew Jackson was dead and was creating an alibi by making routine patient calls.

The Jackson family has stated they believe Murray was an accomplice in an evil cabal, possibly connected to Freemasons and the Illuminati cult, and plot against Michael to drug, control and murder him for monetary gain.

See our report HERE

They are pushing for a Second Degree Murder charge for Murray instead of Involuntary Manslaughter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! Official news source(well, not really) finally mentioning the Illuminati behind Michael's murder.

I so wish we could contact the family and give them all the info and connections gathered by the fans.

Thanks for posting, the links are really interesting and the tape of murray speaking to a patient at the time he says he was doing cpr on Michael

Murray's voice is very calm on this recording. Either something's wrong with the timeline from LAPD and this was before Murray discovered Michael not breathing or if after, Murray's got nerves of steel.
huhwhaaa.gif

I'm guessing that Murray was making phone calls instead of watching Michael and when he found him, it was too late.

Making a mistake in dosage or drug mixing might be consider IM, but administering dangerous drugs without using proper safety equipment THEN leave the room to make phone calls is downright MURDER.

The Jackson family has stated they believe Murray was an accomplice in an evil cabal, possibly connected to Freemasons and the Illuminati cult, and plot against Michael to drug, control and murder him for monetary gain.

"People Magazine Daily" is a tabloid, right? In my opinion Illuminati and Freemasonry has nothing to do with what happened with Michael. I saw somewhere that Murray is not Mason, but do not know if this is true. Why do not know anything about Murray.

Last edited:
That phone call sounds like a hidden message to someone that the "job" was finished.
I read he said Bob. Bob is always a good, non-descript name when you're making up a name for somebody.

Here is a transcript of the program made by Josh Mankiewicz

updated 6:57 p.m. ET Feb. 5, 2010
The Secret Life of Michael Jackson

The inside story of the superstar and developments with his physician

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35259896/ns/dateline_nbc-newsmakes//c-newsmakers//

so, it's earlier to this article above and maybe this is the origin of the information about "voicemail".

This aricle sounds to me as written according to any instructions. It' s full of arguments stated in Murray's favour. He is shown as a victim once again nad Michael as junkie.

I want to ask the question - who is Josh Mankiewicz.

http://twitter.com/JoshMankiewicz

so... Why is he following Arnold Klein, and nobody else from Jackson Familly?

He created his Twitter account - 12.22 PM Jun 24

His third poster is from 26th relating to Michael's death.

• Just did a Michael Jackson piece for tonight's broadcast and learned I'll be doing another one for Dateline Sunday. 10:30 PM Jun 26th, 2009 from web

maybe this is irrelevant, but it appears all this background to be a little strange or... it's fake account
from the other hand, if it had been something fishy here, it wouldn't have been exposed so much to public.

I don't know what to think...:bugeyed

Last edited:
Klein is VERY part of the IN crowd of Hollywood crowd. Or..was? But, I don't think account is fake, who would fake, this guy? lol It really does seem like someone is tipping him off on "Michael's Secret Life"

so, it's earlier to this article above and maybe this is the origin of the information about "voicemail".

This aricle sounds to me as written according to any instructions. It' s full of arguments stated in Murray's favour. He is shown as a victim once again nad Michael as junkie.

• Just did a Michael Jackson piece for tonight's broadcast and learned I'll be doing another one for Dateline Sunday. 10:30 PM Jun 26th, 2009 from web

maybe this is irrelevant, but it appears all this background to be a little strange or... it's fake account
from the other hand, if it had been something fishy here, it wouldn't have been exposed so much to public.

Mankiewicz is the guy who did the awful Dateline program before the trial with Victor Guttierez. I think there is something fishy there.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5906855
program had Ernie Rizzo, was in Tabloid Truth

I would add the whole article here, but it is very long. The piece was a deliberate hatchet job. Just seeing it makes me angry all over again.
During the trial, news was deliberately suppressed. Clips of Tabloid Truth were all over the net, the reporters - Mike Taibbi & Trace Gallagher knew about Paul Barresi & all the characters & NEVER reported much, except in small clips during the day in the trial, but never fully explained, noone would have caught it unless you already knew about it. Makes me so angry all over again. At the end of the show in the clips is where someone, TSCM maybe? noticed Gutierrez in the credits is my memory.

Last edited:
That phone call sounds like a hidden message to someone that the "job" was finished.
I read he said Bob. Bob is always a good, non-descript name when you're making up a name for somebody.

I never thought of that but it seems possible...
Couppled with the calm voice and the reference to the "Sabbatical" (=absence for some reason?) it does makes sense to me.

thank you jrsfan very much for so in-depht information. :)

I've read all this Josh Mankiewiczwith Ernie Rizzo' article and it's sad indeed...and after Jacques Peretti from Guardian.

All these journalists seem to be so biased, but it's nothing new here. I suppose such persons as Mankiewicz have their sources from trial's time. They were following Michal's steps all the time in order to accomplish the desire to catch him, to see him beaten. Yet this does have nothing to do with truth. Their current articles are put together from small pieces properly chosen, without view of bigger picture. It' so convenient tactic.
They're exultnig, now. It maybe sounds brutal, but it's just my impression.I hope all the fun's work will have shut their mouths forever.

Last edited:
Klein is VERY part of the IN crowd of Hollywood crowd. Or..was? But, I don't think account is fake, who would fake, this guy? lol It really does seem like someone is tipping him off on "Michael's Secret Life"

Yes, it seems very strange...This journalist comes from known journalism family.

Last edited:
Back