Was MJ close to any of his siblings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,

Diana Ross was his second Mother-image during the time of living with her at a younger age & his brothers. When Michael grew up into a gentleman that is another book in itself.

Michael looked up to Diana and knew she would take care of his children. Janet upset Michael by the betrayal with her boyfriend. Michael was very heart broken that his twin Janet left him for a strange man. Michael thought of Janet as part of him because she was his playmate after his brothers grew up. Michael was a tender, sensative, loving and disciplinary figure which resembles Joe Jackson. His Children are priceless jewels and not just anyone would have them...just special loving women in his life.

huh, you lost me ?? Janet's strange boyfriend ? Michael resembles Joe ?
Im confused at that post :doh:

The answer to your question should be quite easy if ow watched Oprah's show yesterday.

Both Janet & MJ said over the years in several interviews, they were the closest in the family. That being said:

1) 2 years ago she told Oprah she had not seen nor talked 2 MJ since the trial ended.
2) in that same interview, she said MJ only kept in touch with his mom
3) Yesterday, a new bombshell, Janet told Oprah she had lost MJ as a brother over 25 years ago, during the Thriller era.
4) I willingly disregard what others have said...I just used MJ & Janet's quotes.

You can come to your own conclusions.

The answer to your question should be quite easy if ow watched Oprah's show yesterday.

Both Janet & MJ said over the years in several interviews, they were the closest in the family. That being said:

1) 2 years ago she told Oprah she had not seen nor talked 2 MJ since the trial ended.
3) Yesterday, a new bombshell, Janet told Oprah she had lost MJ as a brother over 25 years ago, during the Thriller era.
4) I willingly disregard what others have said...I just used MJ & Janet's quotes.

yeah they saw each other during the anniversary last may for the first time after 2005. As for losing him during the Thriller Era I remember Michael stating in Moonwalk that he felt betrayed that she ran off and eloped during the Victory tour as he thought they were close yet she hid it from him

I think what she meant by that was that during the Thriller period she and he began to loose that closeness they had as children and teens. He got SOOOO huge after that that he was always away from the fam, then of course her music career went into overdrive and she too became distant...BUT she did say in the Oprah interview that they tried to keep in touch over the years.

Wth. Janet has never expressed that she doesn't feel her career wasn't given a push for being a Jackson. She has said in the past that she did get it easy because of her last name but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve her success. Janet earned it. And being Michael's sister did nothing for her career. Last time I checked she has 7 other siblings. Can you explain Janet being the Jackson with the most successful singles in Billboard's chart history?

^^ I don't remember that anywhere in Moonwalker...
I suggest you should re-read it then. He said it there and I believe couple of other times as well. Oh and i meant his autobiography MoonWALK not the movie MoonwalkER :flowers:

I think what she meant by that was that during the Thriller period she and he began to loose that closeness they had as children and teens. He got SOOOO huge after that that he was always away from the fam, then of course her music career went into overdrive and she too became distant...BUT she did say in the Oprah interview that they tried to keep in touch over the years.
How did he stay away from the family when he was living at home and all the other ones were moving out and building up a family of their own? Michael became huge but he was home living with the remaining ones at home. He bought the family home tore it down and built a new one but did not move on, Michael said many times that despite living at home he was extremely lonely wandering on the streets in search of someone he could talk to go figure..

lol exactly

How did he stay away from the family when he was living at home and all the other ones were moving out and building up a family of their own? Michael became huge but he was home living with the remaining ones at home. He bought the family home tore it down and built a new one but did not move on, Michael said many times that despite living at home he was extremely lonely wandering on the streets in search of someone he could talk to go figure..

Exactly...

The disrespect and pot-shots in this thread are just...:doh:

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back