Wednesday, January 7, 2009 (Come Read post # 11!!!!!!!!!!!)

Re: Wednesday, January 7, 2009

:D
Yeah, and how many years ago did he say that??
I believed him at the time but not any more.
There is no way the second half will be better than the first, that’s impossible. The most he can hope for is to achieve comparable sales to Madonna’s latest effort, and to regain some credibility but while he’s still walking around in stupid costumes that seems unlikely to happen. At this point it looks as though we’ve already seen the beginning, middle, and end of his career as he continues to squander his amazing talents for years on end.
P.s if he wanted to move closer to the entertainment industry shouldn’t he have done that years ago when he supposedly started making his comeback album??
stop thinking like that and just enjoy what life gives you!it's not about comparing the past and the future it's about having fun on MJ's music:D

all of you who think Michael is saying b.s. when he says his 2nd part of career will be better than 1st, just look at this way - If he sees his comeback this way, it is a GOOD thing. Because that means he just wants to give out the best he can.

Of course his career can't be more successful than earlier, cuz of the world around him and the changes that came with time, but he can be hella better. Lyrics and music wise. :)

all of you who think Michael is saying b.s. when he says his 2nd part of career will be better than 1st, just look at this way - If he sees his comeback this way, it is a GOOD thing. Because that means he just wants to give out the best he can.

Of course his career can't be more successful than earlier, cuz of the world around him and the changes that came with time, but he can be hella better. Lyrics and music wise. :)

lol..never say never...and never say 'of course'. lol

Re: Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I didn't even mention Michael in my post, did I? Why keep brining him up as though he's the only artist I'm basing my judgements on? I'm not the one who constantly drops his name to make a point. I was just commenting on the state of the music industry and agreeing with an article posted. Now come on Katie, it gets just as tired having people critisize me for stating my opinion. There's no rule against it on this board, so maybe you should direct your energies towards chastising people who are actually violating board rules. All I said was that the industry is weak right now, with the best acts offered being average at best, that R&B especially lacks melody and that it's hard to tell the difference between one song and the next, and the author is also right about how grating it is hearing people add nine millions notes to one syllable. It's like a cover up so that you don't notice that their voice has bad quality.

wow y r u acting like i edited or sent u an infraction? it's just getting old. the same people saying the same things. who is supposed to save music? mike? jan? someone who hasn't been discovered yet? cuz those artists u don't like are selling.

sorry but astaire, kelly, and brown are dead. that era has passed and we're creating our own history and legacy w/ the newbies we have. ur not being attacked, but it's very redundant to say the same thing all the time:agree:

Michael Jackson’s followers in Hanoi
VietNamNet Bridge, Vietnam - 17 hours ago
VietNamNet Bridge – Walking like a robot, making waves with their shoulders, moving flexibly like Michael Jackson are performed proficiently by members of ...

Yeah, that's my country \:D/! Hanoi - Vietnam ^^!

images1691944_1.jpg

The man in that pic is one of MJFCVN's Administrators and also one of MJ's impersonators :). He established a dancing group called "Moondancing" group in order to re-encourage MJ's fan all over our country. Here you can watch some of his perfomance, it's pretty cool ^^! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3bsgiNNjuA&feature=related
And I just wanna let all of you to know that there are many many loyal and crazy MJ's fans here in VIETNAM!!!
Visit our website, you're always welcome! THANKS!
Keep Michaeling :x!

Last edited:
Back