Welcome to our new community forum and website.

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
Welcome guys... hope you like it,

This thread is for all things you might want to pick up on, any bugs or bits that don't work as they should be, also a little bit of feedback on what you think and what you would like see added.

Enjoy guys, this is our new venture honouring the legacy of Michael Jackson.

The new design is adapted to 2021, finally

Reactions: Gaz
How do i edit my profile?
On desktop: Click on your name at the top and then Preferences, there'll be options on the left.
On mobile: Click on your initial icon at the top, then Preferences, then Your Account. The options will pop up.

On desktop: Click on your name at the top and then Preferences, there'll be options on the left.
On mobile: Click on your initial icon at the top, then preferences, then Your Account. The options will pop up
Thanks. So we can use our own avatars now?

There seems to be a bug regarding the appearance of text in the posts on the forum:

Weird symbols appear (such as, ‘, ’, Â) whenever there are apostrophes and quotation marks in the text.

Also, certain posts (in threads) became empty.

There will be teething problems as we go, but from the outset it looks like we are definitely in good shape.

awesome, Gaz! thanks for all your hard work. It looks amazing.

A stylish decent favicon would be nice :)

Reactions: Gaz
If you guys want your name to be listed with the online members you can go to the Privacy page on your settings and tick the 'Show your online status box'.

Also, if you want PMs enabled—which are now called Conversations apparently—you need to set 'Start conversations with you' to either 'Members only' or 'People you follow'.

Last edited:
Also, if you want PMs enabled—which are now called Conversations apparently—you need to set 'Start conversations with you' to either 'Members only' or 'People you follow'.
How do I do that?

Glad everyone is liking the new, there will be techy bits and bugs which we will get ironed out over time :eek:kay:;)(y)

Thank you for your input, everyone! Keep it coming!

Back