Welsh Tycoon Wants To Turn Neverland Into Amusement Park

Ok! Reality Check…

Let’s say if anyone of you guys is rich, would you offer to buy Neverland?

mmmm, IDK...
Maybe, IF and only IF MJ was selling it openly, I mean I wouldn't try to get it unless he's trying to get rid of it. In that case I would buy it and leave everything as it is, wouldn't touch a thing.

To me it seems like Neverland and Michael are sleeping. Hibernation. I think Michael needs time. Maybe he is not sure yet if he can go back to Neverland one day. He does not have a new home as far as I know - does he?

Neverland looks unattended and neglected, but I think it can turn into the wonderful place it was in just a few weeks, if Michael decides that. Everything is still there, like waiting.

I just hope Michael is healing. Time will tell. "Neverland is me." - I really think that is still true. "The totality of who I am." - Wounded right now.

I don't think to sell it can help ... Well, we will see ...

I would buy it and give it to Michael!

BUMP!
...And then Michael would feel 'obligated' to take me out to dinner!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::lol:.......OR NOT!:unsure: (...................................yes, he would!:D)

Oh boy, I'm feeling dizzy!!:wacko:

Neverland should stay the way it is.. MJ's HOME..

Once he passes away. I think it would be great to use Neverland to give to the children MJ loves so much.. HOW??

Open Neverland up to the public, preserve Neverland the way it is.. Then some miles away from the main areas, in the desert unused areas.. Create a NEVERLAND EXPERIANCE CENTER. A museum dedicated to Michael.. Maybe then build a theme park type thing in that area.. (NOT NEAR THE MAIN AREAS)

All proceeds, aside from property upkeep, and staff pay would go to charities that MJ would support..

This is of cource if MJ and his children would would be O.K with this..

Ok! Reality Check…

Let’s say if anyone of you guys is rich, would you offer to buy Neverland?

I would like to rephrase my question, because it could be misunderstood. I don’t assume nobody is rich here, I would like to ask again:

If you are a business man/women and if you had the opportunity to invest and buy such property would you buy Neverland?

If it was me, I would defiantly consider buying it.

Ain't that a biatch? Man... If MJ ever sells it, he better let a relative buy it. Period.

Reading this articles gives me the crawlies.

Me too. I personally think he should give it to his 3 Children and let them do what they want with it at least.

Maybe Michael doesn’t need to sell all of it, maybe he can convert it into a commercial property and own nothing less than 50% of it and still have authority for what it should become. He would be able to generate a lot of good money from it and it will still be (practically) his property.

Last edited:
AW: Re: Welsh Tycoon Wants To Turn Neverland Into Amusement Park

Once he passes away. I think it would be great to use Neverland to give to the children MJ loves so much.. HOW??

Open Neverland up to the public, preserve Neverland the way it is.. Then some miles away from the main areas, in the desert unused areas.. Create a NEVERLAND EXPERIANCE CENTER. A museum dedicated to Michael.. Maybe then build a theme park type thing in that area.. (NOT NEAR THE MAIN AREAS)

All proceeds, aside from property upkeep, and staff pay would go to charities that MJ would support..

It is kinda morbid to think about it and I don't want to, really, but yes... that should be the destiny of Neverland! Nobody ever should own it than the Jackson Family and it would be great if it would become his Graceland or Hearst Castle somewhere down the line, complete with Michael Jackson Museum and everything!

KOPV, this is such a wonderful idea. This is probably why Michael is trying to keep his ranch.

AW: Welsh Tycoon Wants To Turn Neverland Into Amusement Park

As a matter of fact, there was even talks that this is the plan, during the HIStory tour!

Re: AW: Re: Welsh Tycoon Wants To Turn Neverland Into Amusement Park

It is kinda morbid to think about it and I don't want to, really, but yes... that should be the destiny of Neverland! Nobody ever should own it than the Jackson Family and it would be great if it would become his Graceland or Hearst Castle somewhere down the line, complete with Michael Jackson Museum and everything!

I agree with you, Neverland should stay in the hands of the Jackson family. Neverland IS Michael Jackson, and it should stay connected to him even after his death, like Graceland was for Elvis Presley or Paisley Park is for Prince.

When it all comes down to it, though, it's up to Michael if he wants to keep Neverland. I hope he does, but it's really his decision.

Back